BON4Micro2
Poll: Will you go out dressed during the lockdown ?
I'm too scared
Yes, in androgynous mode
Yes, in skirts or dress
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming out
It became a necessity in my case due to mother’s insistence on full time petticoating (although it was the introduction to a lifestyle I now much prefer and so am very much grateful that she did) so it was partially self taught and partially mentoring from her. In terms of seeking advice and assistance, the main organisations I am aware of are Mermaids and The Beaumont Society. 

I hope your journey continues to go as well as it would seem to have done so far.
(11-19-2020, 10:36 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: It became a necessity in my case due to mother’s insistence on full time petticoating (although it was the introduction to a lifestyle I now much prefer and so am very much grateful that she did) so it was partially self taught and partially mentoring from her. In terms of seeking advice and assistance, the main organisations I am aware of are Mermaids and The Beaumont Society. 

I hope your journey continues to go as well as it would seem to have done so far.

Thank You so much for that. I'll go and have a look now (but won't do much until Monday as I'm still frazzled from the last attempt).
I'm also much happier for my experiences as I have said elsewhere. My journey has had hiccups but now I think I see my final destination and it's mostly downhill, Thank You for the thought. I've still got to overcome my issue with photos but hopefully that'll happen.