BON4Micro2
Poll: Will you go out dressed during the lockdown ?
I'm too scared
Yes, in androgynous mode
Yes, in skirts or dress
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming out
Why not take this opportunity to be more open with your dressing?

Because of CV no-one is likely to give you any trouble for being dressed.

I've taken to having my daily exercise wearing full dress and makeup or just a skirt / dress in boy mode.    

You do get a reaction but mostly just smiles !

Just maybe we can change people's perceptions if enough of you do the same.

Lots of love
Mandy xx
Mandy, what a great suggestion. The flip side of the coin is that isolation is a perfect situation for secret sissies who can live Femme totally, all the time, in seclusion. But I admire your efforts to be out and open, agree this is a perfect opportunity.
(04-24-2020, 01:53 PM)GinaV Wrote: Mandy, what a great suggestion. The flip side of the coin is that isolation is a perfect situation for secret sissies who can live Femme totally, all the time, in seclusion. But I admire your efforts to be out and open, agree this is a perfect opportunity.

But Gina... if there are not enough Female Masters around to correct our fashion faux-pas how shall we ever learn proper dressing to please the Master Sex in general? 

*giggle*  just kidding!
Well, I'd prefer not to go out at all if it's possible. Especially when the streets are crawling with sickness. According to the last research a second wave of sickness is expected this summer and it's going to be bigger than the first one... I've locked myself up in my property in Spain since the beginning of the pandemia and calling the janitor when I need something from the shop. I'm scared of this sickness so much.
Completely agree, Mandy!

In my experience most people aren't really bothered about what we wear. I know it's a big deal for a lot of people going out dressed, but in my experience they're mostly fine with it.

Personally I love being seen dressed as a girl, and I have done since I was fourteen.

It's really just a question of confidence. x
Well here in the UK exactly as predicted by everybody except Big Business Leaders and Politicians we are at the start of the second wave. Source:https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/?_ga=2.87232856.1977985060.1602332668-1003508979.1602332668

I work in non-food retail and have been back on a rotational, reduced staff-level basis since August. Most times the city resembled the set of a post-apocalypse movie and our footfall was way down. I've now transitioned at work too so Natasha is pretty much the new normal.

Restrictions have been tightened in the UK but appeared confused, contradictory, and erratic. As a colleague mentioned earlier 'It's a bit like a collection campaign for high-heels in Wartime'. Apparently there will be a video meeting/conference call this weekend in the company and we're to be updated no later than Tuesday. Looks like all change again and we doubt it will be business as usual.
Keep safe everybody you're a long time dead!
Indeed - unpredictable times, Natasha. How did they take your transitioning at work? I started my current role having already done so.
(10-10-2020, 12:44 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Indeed - unpredictable times, Natasha. How did they take your transitioning at work? I started my current role having already done so.

Hi Girlygirl

I had no issues at work at all from either customers or other staff. There was one total bitch who was transferred to the Food Hall (which we all hate), persisted in her attitude towards myself and others who'd 'wronged' her, got fired. We all went into 'very happy and relieved mode'. 

With the new lockdown the boss had the unpleasant job of telling us all we were on 90 days notice of redundancy. She handled it very well. First into the meeting were all us 'older heads' and it was clear that if we wanted to go we could although she'd regret losing friends. I expressed an interest, got a very good deal and am now retired-ish. I've got a discount card and am on the call-in rota for busy periods.

Then she handled the 'grown-ups' and finally the 'Newbies', you can be a newbie for a long time if you are in the wrong department but still be a 'grown up' if you are in a relationship, have your own place and the like.

She was very relieved to only have to add one name to the list. The individual concerned had an appalling attendance record.

To show my colleagues were/are sincere I'm fully included in the FB page for ex-employees and, Covid permitting, will be attending socials.

Moving to a job after transitioning is a very sensible way of dealing with things, my previous employer (in the same company) would have made my life hell given the chance. I should imagine that the airlines are in a terrible state at the moment. I hope you're OK.
I’m glad that things went well for you in that regard; it certainly makes the rest of the process that much easier. I am hanging in there - while my role is certainly more varied than it was, we do still have certain obligations to fill so that combined with the fact that I think they feel my tg status ‘ticks a box’ for them means that I am better off than some others.
(11-19-2020, 05:36 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: I’m glad that things went well for you in that regard; it certainly makes the rest of the process that much easier. I am hanging in there - while my role is certainly more varied than it was, we do still have certain obligations to fill so that combined with the fact that I think they feel my tg status ‘ticks a box’ for them means that I am better off than some others.

It was easier as some of us had been talking about it for a while. Several had been in denial despite the ever grimmer weekly briefings. The last of my 'boy' clothes are in the bin or with the local food bank for reuse. I've been trying to get my head round the process for changing all my legal and pension stuff to my new name and identity. Are you aware of a guide for us Brits?
I think the main reason that you are better off is that they know you as a highly motivated individual. I'm glad things are still going as well as can be expected and I hope they continue to do so.