ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spanked in a nappy
Were you ever spanked while you had your nappy on?

My mother would often spank me, and sometimes she'd leave my nappy on, if I'd been put into one. I came to realise that to her administering a spanking wasn't about inflicting pain (although she did sometimes do that if she spanked me on my bare bottom, or used a slipper or hairbrush), but about humiliating me. The real punishment was the humiliation.

She knew that spanking me when I had a nappy on meant that I'd hardly feel a thing, but knowing that I had to bend over, or kneel with my bottom in the air, with just my nappy on, and often in front of my little sister, would be a much longer-lasting memory than another stinging bottom.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i got spanked with a nappy on, but the spanking was given across tops of my legs rather than over the nappy.  Although the spanking itself hurt alot, there was, from when i was about 10 or 11, something nice about going over my mum or dad's knee and feeling the warm, wet nappy pushed into my crotch as it was pulled up at the back, especially if there was a delay and I was just kept there before the spanking started.
I have been told that wetting your nappy during one of those spankings was a great feeling as well .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Did you ever wet your nappy while you were being spanked, Mark?

I never did, although when I was made to stand in the corner after a spanking, with my hands on my head, I sometimes had no choice but to let go and flood my nappy.
I have been spanked many times while nappied. As others have said the spanking on the back of the nappy was not painful but was more a humiliating act. However the blows that hit either the back of my thighs or the inside of them, were very painful and would bring me to tears.

Most of the time though, whilst over my mothers lap, my nappy would be opened and my bare bottom would be beaten red. It was very rare that I would wet my nappy during the spanking but I know it has happened a handful of times.
Having your nappy pulled down whilst you were being spanked was surely the worst of all worlds - the humiliation of being spanked in a nappy, plus the stinging pain of a bare bottie spanking too.
(05-01-2020, 07:29 PM)Ali Wrote: Did you ever wet your nappy while you were being spanked, Mark?

I never did, although when I was made to stand in the corner after a spanking, with my hands on my head, I sometimes had no choice but to let go and flood my nappy.

Yes, not so much during the spanking but before.  Lying OTK, feeling a hand resting on the back of my legs and then wetting my nappy was a thrilling combination.  I didn't do it much because there was the strong possibility of a leak due to all the physical movement that getting spanked meant, and if I leaked on my Mum's trousers the spanking would be ten times worse.  However, it was, and remains, a rather compulsive practice!
That must have been exquisitely humiliating - wetting your nappy while you were actually across your mother's lap, awaiting your spanking. What did your mother say when you did this?

One thing my mother used to do when she'd put me back into nappies was to talk to me as if I were a baby. Things like "Goodness me! Have you done a wee-wee in your nappy?" or "What a good job Mummy put her little boy into a nappy again today!". Humiliation like that was all part of my punishment.
(05-06-2020, 09:58 AM)Ali Wrote: That must have been exquisitely humiliating - wetting your nappy while you were actually across your mother's lap, awaiting your spanking. What did your mother say when you did this?

One thing my mother used to do when she'd put me back into nappies was to talk to me as if I were a baby. Things like "Goodness me! Have you done a wee-wee in your nappy?" or "What a good job Mummy put her little boy into a nappy again today!". Humiliation like that was all part of my punishment.

I didn't find the wetting of it humiliating, but if it led to a leak I'd be humiliated by punishment and name calling.  The possibility of leaking was quite high due to the positioning for a spanking.  

My mother didn't really talk to me as a little boy, more like a drunken sailor.  She'd swear and shout alot and if I leaked on her trousers during a spanking she'd definitely swear alot!!
My mother never particularly engaged in corporal punishment although she did use nappy punishment to great effect. Punishment usually amounted to having to spend longer in my nappy or ‚Äėstew in my juices‚Äô as it were. It generally worked that I would have to tell her when I had wet or messed myself and would then be left in my used nappy for a set period of time (which could be several hours). There was nothing worse than sitting in your own gunk stinking to high heaven but knowing you had to wear it for several more hours. When on holiday aged 14 (and after having been caught smoking) I had to use nappies 24/7 for a full two weeks and wear each used nappy for a full hour afterwards.