BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
demale society
(04-23-2020, 12:51 AM)Brenda Wrote: Is RF still active on this forum?

Hello Brenda,

Yes, still alive and kicking. Was there something you like to discuss?
hi. I heard of this too also was a forum for it too but hasn't been update in a while.https://www.voy.com/217018/
The real thing started back in the late sixties and early seventies with the bra burning and women's lib . Some of the more radical women started up what would later be called . The Demale group or commune . Some split from it and called themselves Mothers of other daughters .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Hi all,

I thought you may be interested in what I found buried on my computer. I had forgotten I had it.

Attached Files
.pdf   Demale 56.pdf (Size: 1.58 MB / Downloads: 280)
both demale links are interesting. I only heard about them before this on the net.

.pdf   de23 - Nicholas.pdf (Size: 1.9 MB / Downloads: 267)
I have more of their magazines but this is the most interesting I think.
(05-03-2020, 09:44 PM)danaperk Wrote: I have more of their magazines but this is the most interesting I think.

thank you Ms Dana,

they are most informative and a great educational read.. super huge hug and courtesy 

I hope you will bless us with more of them.
they were a source of great Information for my Late Auntie and Mom

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

(04-28-2020, 03:16 AM)Dancer4Fun Wrote: Hi all,

I thought you may be interested in what I found buried on my computer. I had forgotten I had it.

super huge and grateful Thank you  Heart

these old manuals are such interesting and informative reading. I know some of it must be fake or sensationailized but there are some very interesting stories.
I would be very very grateful if you had anymore. as they are out of print classics and have some neat techniques on how to feminize and reprogram guys minds

thank you
Hi There

I found this site thanks to google's wacky search results while researching a vaguely related matter. Now I've dug out an old stalled project and I hope somebody can help me, I'm sure there's a fascinating story in here somewhere.
I understand the Dr. Lucy often referred to when Demale Society is mentioned is a real Doctor or at least was as I have several references to her having passed on but transferred her archive before doing so. Has anybody any more info about her please.
I have also got a huge file of A.K.Remenko's Femme Your Hubby paper and Q+A sheets. There seems to be a huge cross-over with the Demale Society on Voyforum. Are the two related?
There was also a related set of posts all concerning young boys wearing tight rubber panties to stop misbehaviour at school. Some were dressed more fully over these and ballet is often mentioned but always the boy is made to present female.
The contrast between these dominating groups and the Hippy and Black Power movements that defined 60s America is quite stark which is what interested me originally.
Hopefully this will bring results for which I humbly thank you for reading.
(04-23-2020, 02:20 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 12:51 AM)Brenda Wrote: Is RF still active on this forum?

Hello Brenda,

Yes, still alive and kicking. Was there something you like to discuss?

Oh yes Mz RF is ALIVE and KEEPING the 'malette' sub-sex KICKING  (that is their dainty stocking legs kicking in high heels chorus line for WOMEN's MIRTH and AMUSEMENT!!!!)
(05-03-2020, 09:44 PM)danaperk Wrote: I have more of their magazines but this is the most interesting I think.

Would be grateful if more were shared. It takes me back to when I first was feminized.