BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
demale society
Has anyone heard of the demale society. It seemed to exist several years ago and they had information on transforming your sons and husbands into girls. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
(04-18-2020, 07:26 PM)xtekvet Wrote: Has anyone heard of the demale society. It seemed to exist several years ago and they had information on transforming your sons and husbands into girls. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

The Demale Society seemed to be a real thing, but it's also incredibly secret.  There seems to be a lot of second-hand stuff about the Demale Society to be found online, but virtually nothing first-hand.  At one time, there was a Demale Society Training Manual floating around, but that's disappeared, as well.  Good luck in your quest.  
here is what I have

Attached Files
.pdf   de01.pdf (Size: 806.48 KB / Downloads: 396)
(04-20-2020, 11:53 AM)martha82 Wrote: here is what I have

yikes
Thanks, Martha! I remember similar results as described above when searching for more about the Demale Society. Not sure if I ever saw this workbook.
It went underground because of it's sanctioning of hormone use and castration . To some people it wasn't just a fantasy .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Thank you for bringing this back up for discussion.

Would think now that Females are far more aware of Their superiority in general They shall not need to force feminization upon future malettes chemically.  Previous so thought 'feminine' characteristics shall be incorporated into our sex in dress, mannerism, psychological construct more and more naturally as realization of the superior Females mental and physical construct is finally acknowledge.   Much has occurred already and the full proper reversal entirely is inevitable.
Hi petticoaters,

The Demale Society was a creation of Princess Productions, a Female Supremacist site dating back to 1981, so they must have begun as print.

I think Bill had it right - they were at least as anti-male as RF! I ordered some of their material, but soon felt it was creepy stuff.

Princess Productions website is now a placeholder, saying they suspended  operations.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Is RF still active on this forum?
(04-18-2020, 07:26 PM)xtekvet Wrote: Has anyone heard of the demale society. It seemed to exist several years ago and they had information on transforming your sons and husbands into girls. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I have a few of there manuals but gave them to a friend. She is feminizing her son and I thought she would find the info useful. I hope to get them back.