ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My presentation
First of all please excuse me for my bad English, it is not my native language.  I think my attraction to cross-dressing started when I was still just a little boy.  I grew up in a loving family with three big sisters, and my first pre-teenage feelings came from using their makeup, putting on their tights, and putting on the panties they left in the laundry basket.  I loved smelling dirty panties and I found the smell of girls delicious.  I think it was around this time that my reverence for women dates back, and also my regret at not having had the chance to be born a girl.  On Wednesday afternoons I was often alone and I took great pleasure in dressing up like a girl.  Mom surprised me more than once, but she scolded me kindly and it never deterred me from continuing.  I think in retrospect that it pleased mom.  She often told me that she thought she had a fourth daughter and that my first name should have been Nathalie.  I have never been humiliated or forced to dress like a girl, but this emollient family atmosphere has undoubtedly helped make me the adult I have become.  I was married the first time and I had two children, now young adults, but my wife never accepted my need to dress as a woman and my desire to be subject to her, for her it was  of perversion, and I think that was most likely the cause of our divorce.  I then met Mistress Cécile who became my second wife and Mistress, and with whom I finally live my life so long dreamed.  At 54, I am now retired, with very comfortable income which allows Mistress to live very well, and I live as a woman permanently, either as a maid or in a Sissy maid when my mistress has guests.  I am maintained in chastity permanently, only my anus is used for my sexual pleasure when mistress decides it.  I have to satisfy her and her lovers with my tongue.  I am regularly disciplined with severe spanking, I love this life and I revere my beloved mistress.  Thank you for taking the trouble to read me.  Humbly, Sissy Erica Andrea.
A great introduction beautifully written. You were very lucky to have three sisters to choose clothes from. Did they approve?
Thank you. My sisters were very kind, but they didn’t really approve.
That’s unfortunate they didn’t. Neither did mine. I only had one sister. I know my Mom wouldn’t approve if I was ever caught and wasn’t caught by mom, but she was very traditional so it would have ended somehow. As you can tell I’d have loved to experience what you did as a boy. Really sorry your first marriage broke over your dressing. Glad you found a female master in your second.
What a wonderful introduction!  Thank you.  And welcome to the Forum.  I hope you will continue to share.

I am so glad you have found the life, and partner, you have always wanted.  You truly were meant to be a daughter.

You mentioned your first marriage and your now grown children.  Are you close with them?  Boys or girls?  I assume they are aware that you are no longer really a male (thank goodness).  I hope they are accepting and love you for who you are as one of their parents.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Welcome Sissy Erica Andrea, and thanks for such a wonderful introduction. We luv hearing about others' experiences and share our own. You are sure to find lots of interest here if you look around.
Hello Sissy Erica Andrea, let me add my welcome too. i too enjoyed reading your development. my own marriage crashed too for these same reasons
also my Ex discovered my need for a male master. A sissygayboi not exactly Her idea of true romance, i suppose.

Sissy Andrea, once again, Welcome. Happy you are here. And thank-you for sharing.

~sarahdolly~
(04-16-2020, 09:03 AM)Kimmi Wrote: What a wonderful introduction!  Thank you.  And welcome to the Forum.  I hope you will continue to share.

I am so glad you have found the life, and partner, you have always wanted.  You truly were meant to be a daughter.

You mentioned your first marriage and your now grown children.  Are you close with them?  Boys or girls?  I assume they are aware that you are no longer really a male (thank goodness).  I hope they are accepting and love you for who you are as one of their parents.
Thank you Kimmi and all of you for your kind comments.  Regarding my children, I have a twenty-four year old daughter who lives her life and a nineteen year old boy who still lives with my ex wife.  My daughter is quite understanding and we are very present for each other, she is really wonderful and I am very proud of her.  Relations with my son are more strained.  He ignores my way of life, and I don't want to impose such a fatherly image on him, but I keep in regular contact with him, and I wait for him to become more mature and independent.  I am aware that my life choice may seem very egotistical, but it is my deep self, I am in my fifties and I have finally found a balance, even if it may seem strange, shocking or even disgusting to well-meaning people  .  In any case, thank you for your welcome on this forum, I feel at home with you.
Hello Sissy Erica Andrea! Thank you for that kind introduction! You seem to be living the life you were always meant to live now...I've always believed our desire to serve our Superiors and be like them is not a chosen thing, so much as a "calling". I look forward to hearing more from you and about you and hope you enjoy yourself here!

Regards,

sissy jamieanne
Hello Sissy Erica Andrea,

Your life story is wonderful to hear.

You are very lucky to have found a woman to serve as a sissy.

I have recently been enjoying the joys of being my true feminine girly self in honour of a powerful & confident woman. 

It makes being a sissy all the more sweeter when one can be pretty for someone, and not just for one's own ego & desires.

It would be lovely to hear more stories about your current life!

Welcome to this great forum!

Hope to speak soon,

Much love,

Brenda