ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another New Video
Part 1 of a new Fabricio Castro Fotographia video. Lots of fun and well worth watching. They seem to have expanded their business, which is very reassuring.

Hopefully they will soon have a US counterpart that will specialize in Quinceaneras and Sweet 16 parties, along with Communions, debutante balls, and play weddings. It would also be fun to see them do a form of age-appropriate Screaming Queens show with boys dressed as showgirls, human disco balls, ballerinas, fairy princesses, and so forth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PczZaRanX0w
I love the channel Fabricio Castro Fotographia.
Part 1 of this latest video is really brilliant, definitely part 2 has great potential.
I love the channel and love to see how this ends too.
If think this video proves 

That with work and effort

That boys really are naturally pretty Princesses

He is so adorable throughout

He takes to femininity naturally

Like all boys do given half the chance!
hi. They add the second part to this video yesterday.
Wow part 2 is amazing. He’s beautiful as are the girls and all their pretty dresses. Ok he’s a bit tall, but still totally makes it. He enjoyed it so much he was disappointed when he’s told it’s ending. He’s found out something about himself. It won’t be his last time, his girlfriend I’m sure will help him and she’ll stick with him, would be nice to imagine they can be ‘girl and boy’ then have time as ‘girl and femme-boy’ as and whenever they want.

I’m sure he wrote a great paper on his quinceañera experiences.
(04-24-2020, 12:13 AM)Brenda Wrote: If think this video proves 

That with work and effort

That boys really are naturally pretty Princesses

He is so adorable throughout

He takes to femininity naturally

Like all boys do given half the chance!

Not even close to truthful or accurate.
But fantasy is fun too