ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Sydney Aust
Hi to all the lovely sissies and wonderful superiors. Im Sissie-Celestine.
Im 54 years old fat and not at all pretty femme or passable. but all my life since early child hood i have loved wearing pretty frilly satin and lace and all my life have been bi.

My dream now is to find a nice lady or a man in his 60s or over to own me and completely sissify me. I also need a sissy gurl friend.
Oh well one can dream

Please everyone be careful and be kind to one another and yourself in these stressful times
Im happy to chat if anyone needs someone to talk to
xxxx
sissie
(04-13-2020, 01:40 PM)Penrith-Panties Wrote: Hi to all the lovely sissies and wonderful superiors. Im Sissie-Celestine.
Im 54 years old fat and not at all pretty femme or passable. but all my life since early child hood i have loved wearing pretty frilly satin and lace and all my life have been bi.

My dream now is to find a nice lady or a man in his 60s or over to own me and completely sissify me. I also need a sissy gurl friend.
Oh well one can dream

Please everyone be careful and be kind to one another and yourself in these stressful times
xxxx
sissie
Hi Sissie-Celestine

Welcome - I hope you find happiness here.

Love

Lottie
(04-13-2020, 01:53 PM)Lottie Wrote: Hi Sissie-Celestine

Welcome - I hope you find happiness here.

Love

Lottie

Thank you lovely lottie... 
heres hoping we all do
Welcome Sissie-Celestine, you are sure to find lots of interest here, enjoy!
Welcome I live in Australia as well. Would love to hear more. Where is your favourite place to shop
Hi Sissy-Celistine! What a wonderful and warm introduction...Your concern for others shines through and says much about your kindness! Thank you for joining us...You're among like minded people...both sissies and Superiors! I look forward to hearing more from you and about you! Enjoy!

sissy jamieanne
Thank you all for your warm welcomes... its lovely to be amongst like minded sissies and superiors... hopefully find some near me.... sigh

My sissy days started when i was about 7.. i remember clearly being fasinated by my older sisters yellow sundress and pretty panties when i had boring clothes and undies. I would secretly try them on.. Got caaught by mum or dad a few times.. would get a hiding for it.. that taught me to be ashamed secretive and careful.
As a teen i had a neighbour boy same age as me.. we would suck each other almost daily for years until i moved away. but he didnt like me to dress up.
then of course got married etc.... gave it up as "wrong" but could never quite resist the urge to dress when alone.
After many years marriage I started dressing with other dressers and "playing " again.. .always in secret and shame... on the low down i guess.
Eventually wife found out... so the marriage ended
Now im single older, over 50, fatter, and more or less at ease with myself... but i yearn to be owned sissy....
sorry for rambling on
Greetings from Tasmania, Penrith Panties.

May you enjoy the site - and enjoy making friends.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
(04-13-2020, 01:40 PM)Penrith-Panties Wrote: Hi to all the lovely sissies and wonderful superiors. Im Sissie-Celestine.

Oh well one can dream

xxxx
sissie

Hello there my fellow sissy and welcome to this lovely forum!

Although you may say you are fat and not pretty femme - that doesn't matter - it is the spirit & soul of a sissy that truly counts.

If you truly follow your dreams - and actively work to seek out female company - not for your sexual pleasure - but with the aim of being able to serve her and make her life that little bit sweeter by having a sissy around - then you will be able to live your dreams one day.

Because sissy dreams can come true. Recently I have been curtsying for a woman whom I love & respect as she comes home from work. Truly a blessed feeling for a sissy like you & me. So I want you to know that it is possible.

I suggest practicing curtsying whilst taking photos. Use the timer setting on your camera, so you don't have to hold the camera. You might feel silly at first, but it will be all good practice for when you find the woman to be sissy for, and you'll already have the perfect curtsy ready & waiting to perform for her as a true symbol of your submission and sissyhood.

Much love and warm, positive feminine energy,

Brenda