ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
artwork I enjoy viewing.

I have just posted some Smile sissy and ab artwork by a number of artists which i have long admired for their expert skill. I would welcome any comments.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-10-2020, 02:55 PM)frillybabypants Wrote: I have just posted some Smile sissy and ab artwork by a number of artists which i have long admired for their expert skill. I would welcome any comments.

Hi

Thanks for posting.  I like the first two, especially the one where the bully becomes the doll!

Love 

Lottie
In that first image - Sissy Frilly Baby Pants is so obsessed with worrying about exposure of his nappy and frilly pink cover
fails to see what he is wearing on his feet - FRILLY ANKLE SOX !
He really can't see them because of the wide 'A' hem line of that oh so short slip and dress !
What a predicament - - -

(04-11-2020, 02:34 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: In that first image - Sissy Frilly Baby Pants is so obsessed with worrying about exposure of his nappy and frilly pink cover
He really can't see them because of the wide 'A' hem line of that oh so short slip and dress !
What a predicament - - -

Hope everyone enjoys these latest drawings.

Very nice thanks for sharing. Which picture do you wish you were the subject?
Oh YES frillybabypants YES thank-you thank-you for these beautiful and erotic pictures.

The last Prissy Sissy artwork is amazing and, i am going to dream about being one of these two pretty
bois for a long long time.

Thank-you for sharing, i had not seen this Prissy piccy before.

~sarahdolly~
(04-11-2020, 12:44 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Very nice thanks for sharing. Which picture do you wish you were the subject?

i visualise myself in the third drawing standing before you ashamed but worshipful   tommie

(04-11-2020, 12:44 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Very nice thanks for sharing. Which picture do you wish you were the subject?
i visualise myself in the third drawing cringing in shame as you laugh   tommie
(04-11-2020, 11:45 PM)touchdown Wrote:

i visualise myself in the third drawing standing before you ashamed but worshipful   tommie

(04-11-2020, 12:02 PM)frillybabypants Wrote:
(04-11-2020, 02:34 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: In that first image - Sissy Frilly Baby Pants is so obsessed with worrying about exposure of his nappy and frilly pink cover
What a predicament - - -

just posted some more drawings.

(04-12-2020, 12:29 PM)frillybabypants Wrote:
(04-11-2020, 11:45 PM)touchdown Wrote:

(04-11-2020, 12:02 PM)frillybabypants Wrote:
What a predicament - - -

just posted some more drawings.

Drawings of boys being humiliated in sissyish outfits, with women or girls mocking them and laughing at their predicament, especially if they've had their frilly knickers pulled down to reveal a babyish nappy, as simply exquisite, aren't they?

(04-13-2020, 10:23 AM)Ali Wrote: Drawings of boys being humiliated in sissyish outfits, with women or girls mocking them and laughing at their predicament, especially if they've had their frilly knickers pulled down to reveal a babyish nappy, as simply exquisite, aren't they?

all petticoated boys and even unruly girls should be frequently 'regressed' down to the status of 2-4 year old toddler-babies.

(04-13-2020, 01:26 PM)frillybabypants Wrote:
(04-13-2020, 10:23 AM)Ali Wrote: Drawings of boys being humiliated in sissyish outfits, with women or girls mocking them and laughing at their predicament, especially if they've had their frilly knickers pulled down to reveal a babyish nappy, as simply exquisite, aren't they?

all petticoated boys and even unruly girls should be frequently 'regressed' down to the status of 2-4 year old toddler-babies.

some more sissy bits of artwork. Heart