ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exposed nappy
Your mother had warned you about being careful when you sat or laid down when you had a nappy on. But with the sun shining and the fresh air swirling around your legs under the little dress she'd made you wear you soon forgot.

It was only when the group of giggling schoolgirls stopped and started pointing at you that you realised you'd been showing everyone your nappy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Photo 
(04-07-2020, 05:14 PM)Ali Wrote: Your mother had warned you about being careful when you sat or laid down when you had a nappy on. But with the sun shining and the fresh air swirling around your legs under the little dress she'd made you wear you soon forgot.

It was only when the group of giggling schoolgirls stopped and started pointing at you that you realised you'd been showing everyone your nappy.
  I'm usually Commando under my skirts.
  But yesterday, after a severe caning from my teenage Babysitter, she put me to bed in a Discipline Ointment Diaper.

I deserved it for being Naughty.
(04-07-2020, 05:14 PM)Ali Wrote: Your mother had warned you about being careful when you sat or laid down when you had a nappy on. But with the sun shining and the fresh air swirling around your legs under the little dress she'd made you wear you soon forgot.

I love the idea that you've got so used to wearing dresses and nappies, you actually start to forget you're wearing them.

Terry.
You do forget you're wearing them after a while.

At first I absolutely hated wearing girls' knickers and dresses, and especially nappies. But the way I coped with it was to pretend I didn't mind, or even enjoyed it.

And after a while I got so good at pretending that I did actually start to enjoy dressing as a girl. It took me longer to get used to having a nappy on, because a nappy feels so different to normal underwear - even girls' knickers don't feel so different from boys' underpants after a while. But I had the choice of either feeling permanently embarrassed and humiliated at having a nappy on, or get used to it and think of it as 'normal'.

So after a while, I had to just think of it as normal, even though it obviously wasn't. And as I thought of it more and more as 'normal', my mother would make sure it retained an element of punishment, by making it more embarrassing, either with more spankings, or nappy checks, or frillier baby knickers.
Underwear is usually contoured fitted to the curves of the body and does not make a bold bulky statement like diapers.
So it is easier to be humiliated with the display of bulky non-conforming - even more so with the frilly lacy detailing on
diapers (covers) that was intentionally made to be seen.

Diapers would not be worn under a pencil skirt but a skater skirt or wide hem dress would be more appropriate -
but if that hem length is not long enough then embarrassment comes into play intentionally or accidently !

Try to squirm out of this one when the element of punishment is enforced !
(05-04-2020, 10:38 AM)Ali Wrote: So after a while, I had to just think of it as normal, even though it obviously wasn't. And as I thought of it more and more as 'normal', my mother would make sure it retained an element of punishment, by making it more embarrassing, either with more spankings, or nappy checks, or frillier baby knickers.

Hi Ali,

Can you provide any deeper details on how your mother made it more embarrassing with extra spankings/nappy checks/frillier baby knickers etc? For example, how did she present your 'new' frillier baby knickers? Did she simply pop them on you after a nappy change without a word, as though completely normal, or did she make a big deal or fuss over them, and how you 'needed' them (or whatever).

Terry.