ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shorts and a nappy
It's easy and had quite a few girls give me nice smiles while wearing it. But I'm well padded in nappies as well which you can see peeking out of my shorts
(06-15-2020, 07:39 PM)bAByBunnykins Wrote: It's easy and had quite a few girls give me nice smiles while wearing it. But I'm well padded in nappies as well which you can see peeking out of my shorts

Yes I could see your nappies easily, your Nanny makes sure that everyone knows you are a toddler. Especially if she has you in your reins!
[attachment=3115 Wrote:wailer pid='27860' dateline='1592310134']
(06-15-2020, 07:39 PM)bAByBunnykins Wrote: It's easy and had quite a few girls give me nice smiles while wearing it. But I'm well padded in nappies as well which you can see peeking out of my shorts

Yes I could see your nappies easily, your Nanny makes sure that everyone knows you are a toddler. Especially if she has you in your reins!

It has been raining a lot and mummy has been making me some new baby clothes and having me model them while in my baby swing or on the rocking horse. Here are a couple of photos.

Hope you enjoy my pictures. I just love being a baby with my mummy.
(06-17-2020, 10:11 PM)bAByBunnykins Wrote:
(06-16-2020, 12:22 PM)wailer Wrote:

It has been raining a lot and mummy has been making me some new baby clothes and having me model them while in my baby swing or on the rocking horse. Here are a couple of photos.

Hope you enjoy my pictures. I just love being a baby with my mummy.

What a wonderful playspace your Mummy has for you now. And she can use your reins to keep you safely secure on your rocking horse swing with your hands in mittens.
(06-04-2020, 03:43 AM)plastiek62 Wrote:
(04-09-2020, 03:27 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: Sometimes, my plastic panties can be seen peeking out when I wear a onesie;

[Image: tco8u8516gt87v44g.jpg]

Always nice to see the plastic baby pants!!
It looks lovely