ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shorts and a nappy
Usually when I was being punished by being put back into a nappy my mother would make me wear a dress or skirt with it. She said it made it easier to check and change my nappy for me.

But sometimes, just sometimes, I'd be allowed shorts.

So many times I'd be all excited to think that no-one was going to see that I had a nappy on, only to find out that it would be shorts like these...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Must be girls shorts with that short an inseam and those wide thigh openings WOW exposures are us !
Boys shorts have that saggy baggy knee dragging hem line --- LOOK OUT for the CRACK !
This could happen with shortalls too and always with the short bibbed dress.
Keep those legs together Honey and watch the bending over and reaching !
In some cases a sign WIDE LOAD ahead maybe necessary if bulges are obviously ignored !
(04-07-2020, 05:07 PM)Ali Wrote: Usually when I was being punished by being put back into a nappy my mother would make me wear a dress or skirt with it. She said it made it easier to check and change my nappy for me.

So many times I'd be all excited to think that no-one was going to see that I had a nappy on, only to find out that it would be shorts like these...

Hoping you might look like a big boy … well a little big boy … only to realise that everyone can see that what you really are; a toddler with nappies and plastic pants on display.
That was what was so humiliating, Jiff - thinking that people would look at me as a boy, but in fact being exposed as a little sissy in girls' shorts and a nappy.
Sometimes, my plastic panties can be seen peeking out when I wear a onesie;

[Image: tco8u8516gt87v44g.jpg]
That was another source of humiliation - when my nappy was visible outside the leg holes of a onesie.

Also - when my nappy and baby knickers waistband was higher than my shorts or skirt waistband, so that when I stretched up everyone could see them.
(04-07-2020, 05:07 PM)Ali Wrote: Usually when I was being punished by being put back into a nappy my mother would make me wear a dress or skirt with it. She said it made it easier to check and change my nappy for me.

That must have been a disappointment, Ali. Likewise, I typically wore really prissy dresses when under nappy punishment (what in Japan, they call Lolita dresses). My sister and I must have made quite the picture as we usually had to skip about. It was bad enough having to act all prissy and girly holding the hem of our dresses normally, but if we had previously messed our nappy, the contents would be bouncing up and down in the rear which was altogether more gross (and smelly).

When I was fourteen though, I too had to experience wearing a nappy under boy’s shorts. After being caught smoking shortly before a holiday, I was told I was to be nappies for the entire trip. Walking around the resort with a quite obvious nappy bulge was, as a teenager, quite humiliating, not to mention the crinkling noise that went with it. 

Even worse if I had previously messed myself. I’m sure you can imagine I felt so ‘uncool’ with the smell of dirty nappies following me round until my hour was up.
(04-09-2020, 03:27 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: Sometimes, my plastic panties can be seen peeking out when I wear a onesie;

[Image: tco8u8516gt87v44g.jpg]

Always nice to see the plastic baby pants!!

My mummy likes to keep me in short shorts because it is very hot here in Thailand and easy for mummy to change me when needed. These photos were taken at The Pizza Company in Surin Plaza Surin Thailand. I only wore the mask for fun and because mummy went and bought it specially for me. Many people loved my mask and my shoes.

(06-14-2020, 03:53 AM)bAByBunnykins Wrote: My mummy likes to keep me in short shorts because it is very hot here in Thailand and easy for mummy to change me when needed. These photos were taken at The Pizza Company in Surin Plaza Surin Thailand. I only wore the mask for fun and because mummy went and bought it specially for me. Many people loved my mask and my shoes.

Cute mask I don't think I'd be brave enough to go out like that, even in Thailand where no one knows who I am Smile