ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice breaker
Good morning all,

Just to introduce myself I’m a 42 year old male who has always felt inferior and useless. I have a small clitty that’s only made for locking up. I have a live in girlfriend and step daughter, I was wondering if anyone has successfully persuaded their partner to take control...My Girlfriend is not the assertive type but I’d love for her to chastise, cuckold and discipline me. Do you think I should just leave my iPad unlocked for her to accidentally discover? 

I have served Pro Dommes in many aspects of slavery, and as a sissy maid, I had a couple of maid uniforms, one prissy sissy style in black and white. And one latex in pink which was lockable... Mistress enjoyed locking me in that for hours on end whilst she entertained ... I was never allowed to wear a wig or make up, the idea was for it to be obvious it was a man in drag rather than a sissy.

I’ve also served Real Men in a domestic environment doing their menial chores.
Welcome MollieMaid, you have found the right place for exploring, communicating and enjoying.
(04-07-2020, 10:15 AM)MollieMaid Wrote: Good morning all,

Just to introduce myself I’m a 42 year old male who has always felt inferior and useless. I have a small clitty that’s only made for locking up. I have a live in girlfriend and step daughter, I was wondering if anyone has successfully persuaded their partner to take control...My Girlfriend is not the assertive type but I’d love for her to chastise, cuckold and discipline me. Do you think I should just leave my iPad unlocked for her to accidentally discover? 

I have served Pro Dommes in many aspects of slavery, and as a sissy maid, I had a couple of maid uniforms, one prissy sissy style in black and white. And one latex in pink which was lockable... Mistress enjoyed locking me in that for hours on end whilst she entertained ... I was never allowed to wear a wig or make up, the idea was for it to be obvious it was a man in drag rather than a sissy.

You absolutely should not do that!

With help from submissive men and dominant women I have created a small website that could be used to introduce a vanilla woman to the notion of dominating their man without scaring her half to death!   little website

On my main website, I provide an advice section for a male in your position.  for males

Ms Scarlet
Oh no - I definitely wouldn't leave your iPad unlocked for her to discover!

If you want your girlfriend to join in I'd suggest you find a way of mentioning it, and start to talk to her about it. You might be surprised what she's willing to try, but take it slowly - you've been thinking about this for years, whereas this may well be the first time she's even thought about submissive men.

Happy to chat if you want to dm me.
Thank you very much for the advice Ms Scarlet and Ali, I’ll certainly check out your website Ms
Hello Mollie, welcome to one of the best sites on the net. i am happy you chose to join because i just love your writing.

sweetie, i am far far from qualified to give advice to anyone in a heterosexual intimate relationship. There was a time in my live
i did try to steer "Her" to dominate me. It was pretty predictable, my lingerie fetish was no secret. my Ex, to a point, supported
my pantie-affection but, the domination, SM and kinky angle was not Her fancy. i cannot remember how many times She told me to
stop kissing-like-a-girl.

In my, very dated, experience: without the Openness. Communication. Understanding. Desire. It will be way way less fun, even if
you are able to coax your lovely Girlfriend into it. Your mileage may vary. But maybe, spend lots and lots of time and effort talking
to Her, about Her sexuality. Her wants and turn-ons (hoping this isn't too obvious, likely you already well know).

Does your Girlfriend know about your past adventures? Or how wonderful you look in pink latex? i just bet She would like to
hear all about serving Real Men.

Anyway, enough of that, before i get too carried away . . .

Again, welcome Mollie.

~sarahdolly~
(04-07-2020, 10:15 AM)MollieMaid Wrote: Good morning all,

Hello, Mollie, and welcome to our group.  

As you've mentioned in another post, you are already quite deferential to your stepdaughter, Ashleigh.  While your impulse to allow your girlfriend to "accidentally" discover your secret fantasies about submission and FLRs might not be the best idea, as Miss Scarlet advised, you might be surprised by what Miss Ashleigh has already surmised and/or found out about you.  The truth is, children, especially early-teen children, get to be extremely curious about the adults in their homes.  They are ever watchful, and eventually become aware of all of the adults' secrets.  

So don't be too surprised if Miss Ashleigh is already aware of some, if not all, of your secret fantasies.  And don't be surprised to find out that she and her mother have already privately discussed what they are observing, in way of your open conduct towards the daughter.  
Welcome!
Mistress Scarlet has recently launched a website to help Ladies understand the lifestyle and why it is so great for them. Look up Scarletsguide.

Perhaps when you are sending interesting links about other, unrelated stuff to your lady, you could put a link to that in, in the middle.

Like Mikki, I suspect they both know a lot about your cravings already! I assume, given your misgivings about your sexual equipment, you are satisfying her in a more submissive sexual way already...

Any way, good luck and welcome.