ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vanity Fair Lace Nouveau panties upgrade?
One of my favourite panty is Vanity Fair Lace Nouveau. I remember their similar panty, Perfectly Yours Ravissant, from the 1980's and 1990's had a thin long gusset that was not very comfortable. They shortened the gusset in the mid to late 1990's, I think.

Back to the Lace Nouveau. I went out earlier this year and noticed that the gusset on the new ones I saw in the store appeared to be wider than I was used to. Sure enough, I bought a few pairs and measured them and indeed they went from 2.5" / 6 cm to 3" / 7.5 cm.

Has anyone else noticed this? 

They were certainly comfortably enough before, but now, they are even more awesome!

Bobbie

[Image: Vanity-Fair-Lace-Nouveau-old.jpg]

[Image: Vanity-Fair-Lace-Nouveau-new.jpg]

[Image: Vanity-Fair-Ravissant-new.jpg]
Now here's a gurl that takes h.er panties seriously! Waiting for the article "evolution of the Vanity Fair Lace Nouveau panty" very scientific! Luv these myself, only I call them my Vanity Fairy panties!
I have a large variety of panties, these are my preference.
I have absolutely loved the Lace Nouveau panty for years - never measured the gusset, but they are the perfect panty in my view. So comfy ❤️
(04-02-2020, 01:12 PM)GinaV Wrote: Now here's a gurl that takes h.er panties seriously! Waiting for the article "evolution of the Vanity Fair Lace Nouveau panty" very scientific! Luv these myself, only I call them my Vanity Fairy panties!

That would be an awesome article. I really do wonder what goes into the decisions that are made designing underwear, especially these ones, that so many men have indicated they find comfortable wearing. Vanity Fairy panties, hee hee hee!

(08-07-2020, 12:46 AM)Dena Wrote: I have a large variety of panties, these are my preference.

Hi Dena. Mine too. And according to Herroom, many men's as well. 

https://www.herroom.com/lingerie-for-men.aspx#briefs

https://www.herroom.com/vanity-fair-1300...anty.shtml
[Image: vanity-fair-vf001-13001-acs-dstmve?$z$]

(08-07-2020, 12:52 AM)SissyPamela Wrote: I have absolutely loved the Lace Nouveau panty for years - never measured the gusset, but they are the perfect panty in my view. So comfy ❤️

Agreed!
That looks like a delightfully luxurious and comfy panty!
(10-18-2020, 12:20 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: That looks like a delightfully luxurious and comfy panty!

They are!  Smile