ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aunty Irene
About my Aunty, her name was Aunty Irene, she was married to my dad’s younger brother, she had 8 kids, 4 girls and 4 boys. She lived in a scruffy part of the town and her house was always messy and unorganised.
My parents, to me and my sister were the opposite, my mother kept the house immaculate, we lived in a far better area and both my parents had good jobs, they also looked down the n my Aunty Irene and her family because of the way she lived. My Aunty was aware of this and it drove a lot of spite in her which she would obviously take out on me.
Initially whenever we visited, I think I was aged about 9, I was always told by my parents prior to a visit that I mustn’t go out and play with her boys because I had my best clothes on and they would get dirty.
My Aunt not knowing that I had been told this would then tell me to go and play out with her boys, even this was directed by spite because she knew I would end up filthy so I would politely refuse. Then the remarks would start that, maybe I would prefer to play with her girls, again I would say no Thankyou, but I remember her saying that she wasn’t having me sit with the adults.
She called her daughter, into the room, Deborah and said, “take Shaun or is it Charlotte and let her play with your dolls” !
My parents didn’t say a word to her because my Aunty was loud and brash and I think they feared her.
Then as Deborah grabbed my hand, my Aunty said, “now you girls play nicely”

As background, all the incidents I will share with you was driven by spite.
My Aunty was jealous of my parents and the way they lived and she absolutely hated the way they would look down their noses at her.
She was a spiteful woman and when she died two years ago the the only people that attended her funeral were her husband and 3 of her kids.
I look back on it and it turns me on immensely what she did to me, but non of it was driven by affection which makes it even more of a turn on for me. She just got a massive kick out of humiliating me.
Even on that occasion when she made Deborah take me upstairs.

About 10 minutes later my Aunt came upstairs, I was just sat on the bed watching Deborah and her sister play with their dolls on their scruffy bedroom.

My Aunt just stood in the doorway and stared at me for a few seconds, which scared me.

Then she said, “get off the bed and play with the dolls or I will tan your backside Charlotte”.

I was really scared and got on the floor, the girls had big grins on their faces and Deborah handed me a Barbie doll.

My Aunt stood in the doorway grinning, she then came up to me knelt down and got right in my face, she really didn’t like me. I could smell the cigarettes in her clothes and breath. She then said to me, “you should be in a dress and your long hair in ribbons whilst you play with your dollies” she turned to her daughters, my cousins and said, “shouldn’t she girls”.

They both giggled and looked at me.

She then stood up, looked down at me and sneered, “down you worry Charlotte, very soon I will have you dressed and looking like what you are” she then laughed and walked out to the toilet.
I knew my parents were downstairs, but I was terrified.
A thrilling start. Must have been terrifying for you at the time. Looking forward to to the next part.
Astigmatism or other problems reading text.
I’m the same and had the same problem reading the story. A tip, copy the whole text and paste into another application then select all of it again and adjust the font. Of course would be much better if posters thought to use readable text in the first place to stop the inconvenience.
This is a great story, albeit terrifying. I look forward to more.

Please continue when you can.

Lisgaurd, you can edit this post so the text is not faded out as it now appears.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Thankyou for you feedback, I apologise for the formatting and I will sort for further re-telling if my childhood.
About my Aunty, her name was Aunty Irene, she was married to my dad’s younger brother, she had 8 kids, 4 girls and 4 boys. She lived in a scruffy part of the town and her house was always messy and unorganised.
My parents, to me and my sister were the opposite, my mother kept the house immaculate, we lived in a far better area and both my parents had good jobs, they also looked down the n my Aunty Irene and her family because of the way she lived. My Aunty was aware of this and it drove a lot of spite in her which she would obviously take out on me.
Initially whenever we visited, I think I was aged about 9, I was always told by my parents prior to a visit that I mustn’t go out and play with her boys because I had my best clothes on and they would get dirty.
My Aunt not knowing that I had been told this would then tell me to go and play out with her boys, even this was directed by spite because she knew I would end up filthy so I would politely refuse. Then the remarks would start that, maybe I would prefer to play with her girls, again I would say no Thankyou, but I remember her saying that she wasn’t having me sit with the adults.
She called her daughter, into the room, Deborah and said, “take Shaun or is it Charlotte and let her play with your dolls” !
My parents didn’t say a word to her because my Aunty was loud and brash and I think they feared her.
Then as Deborah grabbed my hand, my Aunty said, “now you girls play nicely”

As background, all the incidents I will share with you was driven by spite.
My Aunty was jealous of my parents and the way they lived and she absolutely hated the way they would look down their noses at her.
She was a spiteful woman and when she died two years ago the the only people that attended her funeral were her husband and 3 of her kids.
I look back on it and it turns me on immensely what she did to me, but non of it was driven by affection which makes it even more of a turn on for me. She just got a massive kick out of humiliating me.
Even on that occasion when she made Deborah take me upstairs.

About 10 minutes later my Aunt came upstairs, I was just sat on the bed watching Deborah and her sister play with their dolls on their scruffy bedroom.

My Aunt just stood in the doorway and stared at me for a few seconds, which scared me.

Then she said, “get off the bed and play with the dolls or I will tan your backside Charlotte”.

I was really scared and got on the floor, the girls had big grins on their faces and Deborah handed me a Barbie doll.

My Aunt stood in the doorway grinning, she then came up to me knelt down and got right in my face, she really didn’t like me. I could smell the cigarettes in her clothes and breath. She then said to me, “you should be in a dress and your long hair in ribbons whilst you play with your dollies” she turned to her daughters, my cousins and said, “shouldn’t she girls”.

They both giggled and looked at me.

She then stood up, looked down at me and sneered, “down you worry Charlotte, very soon I will have you dressed and looking like what you are” she then laughed and walked out to the toilet.
I knew my parents were downstairs, but I was terrified.

I copied, paste in a word document and change the font color.