ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anyone ever try and get put back into nappies?
Hi all,

First and foremost, I hope you're all staying safe and healthy at this worrying time.

Now that's out the way, on to one of my usual convoluted questions...

Did anyone here ever try to get put IN nappies? I know for most of you who were put back in nappies, it was deeply humiliating and you couldn't wait to get out of them, but there must have been many of us who, like me, desperately wished we had been put back in them.

There are many ways this could be viewed from, and in no particular order, I wonder if anyone experienced any of these:

Let's say you have regularly been put back in nappies, be it for discipline or punishment, and have either grown to find them comforting or even actually enjoy them. Your punishment/discipline ends and you go back to knickers/underpants/whatever. Did you perhaps try and be naughty in the hope you got put back in them? Or perhaps even have an 'accident' to show how you might have become 'dependant' and therefore need them? 

Or...

Assuming you're not someone who got put back in nappies but always wanted to be, what did you do to try and make it happen? 

Were you already petticoated and just kept pushing your behavior? 

Not petticoated but tried to have childish tantrums or the like until you were told to stop acting like a baby (or similar), hoping that there'd be a threat of nappies.

Or...

Weren't petticoated or have childish temper tantrums but decided to try and wet yourself 'accidentally', or wet the bed on purpose? 

As above but didn't actually go through with wetting, but did often voice that you were 'about to have an accident', or were 'going to wet yourself in a minute' if you didn't find a toilet quickly etc., again in the hope that your parents would question whether perhaps nappies might teach you a lesson? I did try this a few times myself, but nothing came of it at all Sad

Or...

Did anyone just outright tell their parents they wanted to wear nappies? 

You get the idea. Would be great to hear anyone's (preferably true) accounts.

Over to you lot....

Terry.
(03-31-2020, 12:33 AM)Terrygussett Wrote: Hi all,

First and foremost, I hope you're all staying safe and healthy at this worrying time.

Now that's out the way, on to one of my usual convoluted questions...

Did anyone here ever try to get put IN nappies? I know for most of you who were put back in nappies, it was deeply humiliating and you couldn't wait to get out of them, but there must have been many of us who, like me, desperately wished we had been put back in them.

There are many ways this could be viewed from, and in no particular order, I wonder if anyone experienced any of these:

Let's say you have regularly been put back in nappies, be it for discipline or punishment, and have either grown to find them comforting or even actually enjoy them. Your punishment/discipline ends and you go back to knickers/underpants/whatever. Did you perhaps try and be naughty in the hope you got put back in them? Or perhaps even have an 'accident' to show how you might have become 'dependant' and therefore need them? 

Or...

Assuming you're not someone who got put back in nappies but always wanted to be, what did you do to try and make it happen? 

Were you already petticoated and just kept pushing your behavior? 

Not petticoated but tried to have childish tantrums or the like until you were told to stop acting like a baby (or similar), hoping that there'd be a threat of nappies.

Or...

Weren't petticoated or have childish temper tantrums but decided to try and wet yourself 'accidentally', or wet the bed on purpose? 

As above but didn't actually go through with wetting, but did often voice that you were 'about to have an accident', or were 'going to wet yourself in a minute' if you didn't find a toilet quickly etc., again in the hope that your parents would question whether perhaps nappies might teach you a lesson? I did try this a few times myself, but nothing came of it at all Sad

Or...

Did anyone just outright tell their parents they wanted to wear nappies? 

You get the idea. Would be great to hear anyone's (preferably true) accounts.

Over to you lot....

Terry.

I used to wet my bed deliberately and then moved to wetting my pants when I was about 10. I was jelous of my baby sister and envied her dresses, tights and diapers. Exaspirated my mom sat me down and asked why I was wetting the way I was. Eventually I broke down and told her. That afternoon we went shopping for my own diapers along with tights. She also had dresses and outfits like my sister made for me to play with when I was home. I had a brilliant childhood because of this. I still get to play and with the situation I play longer.
(04-03-2020, 07:21 PM)Jposh Wrote: I used to wet my bed deliberately and then moved to wetting my pants when I was about 10. I was jelous of my baby sister and envied her dresses, tights and diapers. Exaspirated my mom sat me down and asked why I was wetting the way I was. Eventually I broke down and told her. That afternoon we went shopping for my own diapers along with tights. She also had dresses and outfits like my sister made for me to play with when I was home. I had a brilliant childhood because of this. I still get to play and with the situation I play longer.

Hi Jposh,

You were very lucky to have such an understanding mother. Most of us can only dream of confessing all, and then actually being taken out shopping for nappies, dresses, knickers and the like. Humiliating and embarrassing for sure, but ultimately you got to wear girls' stuff and nappies!

Terry.
Hi Terry,
I didn't exactly TRY to get put back into nappies. My mother used them as a punishment on me from an early age, through to when I left home at sixteen. At first I hated being put back into nappies, of course, but having gone through puberty wearing a nappy to bed most nights, and having the same sort of 'wet dreams' as most teenage boys, I did come to associate those dreams with my nappies.

So while I certainly didn't TRY to get put back into nappies, I must admit that by the time I was fourteen or fifteen I did quite like wearing them in bed. It was still mortifyingly humiliating to have to wear a nappy during the daytime, especially if other people were around, but I did often look forward to wearing a nappy and plastic pants to bed.
(04-04-2020, 03:08 PM)Ali Wrote: Hi Terry,
I didn't exactly TRY to get put back into nappies. My mother used them as a punishment on me from an early age, through to when I left home at sixteen. At first I hated being put back into nappies, of course, but having gone through puberty wearing a nappy to bed most nights, and having the same sort of 'wet dreams' as most teenage boys, I did come to associate those dreams with my nappies.

So while I certainly didn't TRY to get put back into nappies, I must admit that by the time I was fourteen or fifteen I did quite like wearing them in bed. It was still mortifyingly humiliating to have to wear a nappy during the daytime, especially if other people were around, but I did often look forward to wearing a nappy and plastic pants to bed.
I was going to say, it was more a case of avoiding getting put into nappies in our house. You can only wet and mess so many nappies as a teenager before the allure of infantilism diminishes somewhat.

I am more open to it now, but even so, still largely for practical rather than recreational purposes.