ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appreciation
I would just like to say thank you to the wonderful and truly dedicated staff within the NHS (National Health Service) for everything they are doing for us during this pandemic. I also sincerely hope that when this is over our government recognises that they need proper funding and equipment to do their jobs properly.

I would also like to thank social care workers as well as staff in pharmacy's and supermarkets. There are also many other people who are working to keep us safe and make society work.

Let's remember that the people I have mentioned are going to work. A lot of them are scared that they will catch covid-19 but they have no choice but to do their jobs to protect and care for us

I, for one, am grateful for them and all the other people that are doing their essential jobs during this difficult time. Also be thankful that we have so many wonderful people who are volunteering to help both the NHS and the more vulnerable people in their communities.

As I am in the UK, this is aimed at what is happening in my country. However I do appreciate the efforts and dedication of everybody around the world who are fighting this virus.
(03-29-2020, 11:03 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: I would just like to say thank you to the wonderful and truly dedicated staff within the NHS (National Health Service) for everything they are doing for us during this pandemic. I also sincerely hope that when this is over our government recognises that they need proper funding and equipment to do their jobs properly.

I would also like to thank social care workers as well as staff in pharmacy's and supermarkets. There are also many other people who are working to keep us safe and make society work.

Let's remember that the people I have mentioned are going to work. A lot of them are scared that they will catch covid-19 but they have no choice but to do their jobs to protect and care for us

I, for one, am grateful for them and all the other people that are doing their essential jobs during this difficult time. Also be thankful that we have so many wonderful people who are volunteering to help both the NHS and the more vulnerable people in their communities.

As I am in the UK, this is aimed at what is happening in my country. However I do appreciate the efforts and dedication of everybody around the world who are fighting this virus.

I concur and further state we can help them by obeying government guide lines 2 meter rule (Roughly the height of a tall man or woman) etc.  This is essential.  It helps those that are helping us as well as helping to protect the vulnerable.  This is a way of showing our appreciation.