ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My introduction!
Hi all,

Just a short introduction of myself!

I´m new here (as of today 29th of march 2020), and I just wanted to tell you my story!

I was raised by a strict and dominant mother and a kind but often absent father! At the age of seven I dressed up in my mothers pantyhose! At the age of 8-9 I found images of Batwoman soo exiting ( I did not know why though...). I always fancied mature women ever since puberty! At 14 I dressed up in my mothers underwear!

I´ve had some relationships with naturally assertive females, and I found that I immediately found my place, and that I liked being controlled (life can be so difficult otherwise...).

So, I´m basically a natural submissive, but it´s so hard to find a female match that understand the psychology behind it all!

I´m here to listen and learn, and perhaps exchange thought!

Best regards/
Markus
(03-29-2020, 04:37 PM)Markus Wrote: Hi all,

I´m new here (as of today 29th of march 2020), and I just wanted to tell you my story!

I was raised by a strict and dominant mother and a kind but often absent father! At the age of seven I dressed up in my mothers pantyhose! At the age of 8-9 I found images of Batwoman soo exiting ( I did not know why though...). I always fancied mature women ever since puberty! At 14 I dressed up in my mothers underwear!

I´ve had some relationships with naturally assertive females, and I found that I immediately found my place, and that I liked being controlled (life can be so difficult otherwise...).

So, I´m basically a natural submissive, but it´s so hard to find a female match that understand the psychology behind it all!

Best regards/
Markus

Welcome, Markus!  I hope you find lots here to interest you.  

Strict, controlling and dominant mothers do leave their life-long mark on a boy.  If she raised you to be submissive and obedient, there's no escaping that when you reach "adulthood."  You will perpetually be "Mommy's Little Boy" and will always require a strong woman to be in charge.  Otherwise, you will simply flounder.  

Did Mommy ever catch you in her lingerie?  
(03-29-2020, 04:45 PM)mikki Wrote:

Best regards/
Markus

Strict, controlling and dominant mothers do leave their life-long mark on a boy.  If she raised you to be submissive and obedient, there's no escaping that when you reach "adulthood."  You will perpetually be "Mommy's Little Boy" and will always require a strong woman to be in charge.  Otherwise, you will simply flounder.  

Thanks Mikki!

Yes, actually she did once! I was only seven and had dressed up in her pantyhose (remember they were to big for me...). I was in her room, when I heard her coming up the stairs, and I hid behind the door to her room. Of course she found me! It was so embarrassing, but I can´t remember any scolding!

(03-29-2020, 04:45 PM)mikki Wrote:

Best regards/
Markus

Hi again mikki!

Yes, you are correct! That´s exactly how I feel! Always felt like mommy's little by, but didn´t want to admit that! But I feel I can´t deny it any longer!

Best regards/
Markus
Hiya Markus, and welcome!

You'll find plenty of us with lots in common with you.

Do you still enjoy wearing women's underwear? Or have your interests expanded over the years?

Feel free to dm me if you'd like to chat.

Best regards/
Markus
Welcome Markus

Thank you for sharing your journey.

I'm glad to hear that you know your place - I hope you have fun here!

Love

Lottie
Hiya Markus! Love your introduction! I think many of us discovered our adoration and respect for the Superior sex and all things Feminine at a young age, even if we weren't quite sure how to define it or even if we were "unique"! I'm glad you're here and hope you'll share more of your story and find much here to enjoy yourself!

sissy jamieanne