ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pink Satin Pillows-1
PINK SATIN PILLOWS 1- Bits and pieces

I am now aware that most of us perverts or deviants as the general population might describe us,  did not suddenly wake up one day an say, “ I guess I’ll be xxx/ whatever”. Someplace in the wee days and years of our birth certain ideas began to form that made living understandable. Plus there must be a genetic component to it all, but that is well beyond my abilities. Who we are and what we might become seems to be a bit out of our hands, I think. However, we all choose to some degree or other, how we live our life.

I am a fine example of such a soup. I am an American citizen, born in Austria in 1978. My parents were an international mix of American father and Austrian mother. For the record I dearly loved both of them and know of no incident around our family life that led to my ‘other’ character. They were in Austria at the time of my birth staying with my mothers sisters while I was being born. That we were in Austria was due to their business skills and affiliations, which lay in the manufacturing of various products and the desire of free world businesses to develop contacts with the soon to be free eastern European Nations in the Balkans. 

After a few months we, as a family of three crossed the border into Yugoslavia and my parents went about doing whatever they did. I will stop to say that I have long played with the notion of a CIA or some spy agency connection but have no prof of it except for two incidents that happened in my life that were major course changers.

All of this has been re-told to me at a much later date and several times. The first incident happened a couple of months after we were ‘in country’. We were caught up in a fire fight between two factions. Gunfire erupted, hand grenades were thrown and bombs and rockets exploded. Several folks were killed, some of whom we were with. I was too young to know what was happening but it left me with mental scars that bent my life’s pathway. I was frightened and insecure.

As a result of this event we left the area and returned to the safety of my Aunts home (a very large apartment) in Sievering, Austria. There, I was left in their loving care until my parents work ended in 1986. While my parents did visit from time to time, my Aunties really brought me up through those formative years. I loved them very much and still cherish their memory.

It would be ever so easy to write this story if I could lay my need to be a submissive sissy at their feet, but alas I cannot. They spoiled me to no end, encouraged my academics in a positive way, and nurtured me from terrorized infant to a pretty typical kid. On the outside at least. I should take time to describe them a bit. Both were quite large in girth with busts that had grown immensely due to time and gravity, silver gray hair and lovely smiling faces. They were children of a traumatic and difficult time themselves which may have led to the wonderful life I had with them. Certainly they had no notion of corrupting my bent on sex. But it happened.

You see, I am a submissive sissy with a huge satin fetish, a deep desire to be forcibly cross dressed as my Mistresses maid and, gulp Her ironing girl. I became aware of this other side to my personality at about 10 years of age. By this time I was living with my parents in sunny Southern California, surfing and having a great life with kind and loving parents. This alternate me really showed up at night when, even before puberty, I was practicing what was then called ‘self abuse’. As I grew older I found that I loved girls a lot and dated constantly. I say, in all modesty, dates were easy to come by as I was fairly good looking and had some serious muscular development. It also helped that I was a co—captain on our high school football team, lettered in three sports, and continued on this path until the fall season of football while at college when I blew out my knee, ending my athletic endeavors. My mix gets even more complex when you add in singing in the church choir and participating at high levels in both the YMCA and scouting.

I knew something was amiss, beyond my bedtime activities, when I started to be serious about a girl. Unlike my peers who schemed fervently as to how to have sex with their loves of the moment, I was trying to figure out how I could get the girl to make me her slave! It was as though I had some weird schizophrenia at work. But I figured it would all go away when I got married and melted into the suburban world. I buried the sissy part in a deep dark closet never to be seen nor heard of by anyone. But eventually, that was not to be.
A nice start to a nice story, Yandu.  Looking forward to further chapters.  Thanks for writing and posting it. 
(03-28-2020, 07:23 PM)But_Mom_I Wrote: I have a visual impairment would it be possible for you to increase the font style.

Thank you.

Thank you for your request. I will figure out how to do it here and if not will do it at the source. It may take a bit. Sorry.
Yannick

(03-28-2020, 07:23 PM)But_Mom_I Wrote: I have a visual impairment would it be possible for you to increase the font style.

Thank you.
PINK SATIN PILLOWS 1- Bits and pieces

I am now aware that most of us perverts or deviants as the general population might describe us,  did not suddenly wake up one day an say, “ I guess I’ll be xxx/ whatever”. Someplace in the wee days and years of our birth certain ideas began to form that made living understandable. Plus there must be a genetic component to it all, but that is well beyond my abilities. Who we are and what we might become seems to be a bit out of our hands, I think. However, we all choose to some degree or other, how we live our life.

I am a fine example of such a soup. I am an American citizen, born in Austria in 1978. My parents were an international mix of American father and Austrian mother. For the record I dearly loved both of them and know of no incident around our family life that led to my ‘other’ character. They were in Austria at the time of my birth staying with my mothers sisters while I was being born. That we were in Austria was due to their business skills and affiliations, which lay in the manufacturing of various products and the desire of free world businesses to develop contacts with the soon to be free eastern European Nations in the Balkans. 

After a few months we, as a family of three crossed the border into Yugoslavia and my parents went about doing whatever they did. I will stop to say that I have long played with the notion of a CIA or some spy agency connection but have no prof of it except for two incidents that happened in my life that were major course changers.

All of this has been re-told to me at a much later date and several times. The first incident happened a couple of months after we were ‘in country’. We were caught up in a fire fight between two factions. Gunfire erupted, hand grenades were thrown and bombs and rockets exploded. Several folks were killed, some of whom we were with. I was too young to know what was happening but it left me with mental scars that bent my life’s pathway. I was frightened and insecure.

As a result of this event we left the area and returned to the safety of my Aunts home (a very large apartment) in Sievering, Austria. There, I was left in their loving care until my parents work ended in 1986. While my parents did visit from time to time, my Aunties really brought me up through those formative years. I loved them very much and still cherish their memory.

It would be ever so easy to write this story if I could lay my need to be a submissive sissy at their feet, but alas I cannot. They spoiled me to no end, encouraged my academics in a positive way, and nurtured me from terrorized infant to a pretty typical kid. On the outside at least. I should take time to describe them a bit. Both were quite large in girth with busts that had grown immensely due to time and gravity, silver gray hair and lovely smiling faces. They were children of a traumatic and difficult time themselves which may have led to the wonderful life I had with them. Certainly they had no notion of corrupting my bent on sex. But it happened.

You see, I am a submissive sissy with a huge satin fetish, a deep desire to be forcibly cross dressed as my Mistresses maid and, gulp Her ironing girl. I became aware of this other side to my personality at about 10 years of age. By this time I was living with my parents in sunny Southern California, surfing and having a great life with kind and loving parents. This alternate me really showed up at night when, even before puberty, I was practicing what was then called ‘self abuse’. As I grew older I found that I loved girls a lot and dated constantly. I say, in all modesty, dates were easy to come by as I was fairly good looking and had some serious muscular development. It also helped that I was a co—captain on our high school football team, lettered in three sports, and continued on this path until the fall season of football while at college when I blew out my knee, ending my athletic endeavors. My mix gets even more complex when you add in singing in the church choir and participating at high levels in both the YMCA and scouting.

I knew something was amiss, beyond my bedtime activities, when I started to be serious about a girl. Unlike my peers who schemed fervently as to how to have sex with their loves of the moment, I was trying to figure out how I could get the girl to make me her slave! It was as though I had some weird schizophrenia at work. But I figured it would all go away when I got married and melted into the suburban world. I buried the sissy part in a deep dark closet never to be seen nor heard of by anyone. But eventually, that was not to be.