ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the forum
Hello everyone,

I have been a reader of the PDQ for a while and have read a number of the threads on here and finally decided to sign up. Just a little introduction of myself, I was a little horror when I was young who tried to act tough by bullying and belittling my school friends who I considered weak at the time. Until my mother had enough and implemented a strict petticoat punishment on me which was highly effective on me and ended my rude behaviour. It was so effective it has removed my aggressiveness and has sissified me. I struggled with it at first but now have accepted it as I got older, now it feels natural to be sissy.

Thank you for reading and I can not wait to read more about others on here.

Sissy Josie
(03-22-2020, 11:22 AM)Sissy Josie Wrote: Hello everyone,

I have been a reader of the PDQ for a while and have read a number of the threads on here and finally decided to sign up. Just a little introduction of myself, I was a little horror when I was young who tried to act tough by bullying and belittling my school friends who I considered weak at the time. Until my mother had enough and implemented a strict petticoat punishment on me which was highly effective on me and ended my rude behaviour. It was so effective it has removed my aggressiveness and has sissified me. I struggled with it at first but now have accepted it as I got older, now it feels natural to be sissy.

Sissy Josie

Welcome sissy Josie, glad you join the forum. How long were you kept petticoated? Does your mother know about your sissy side?

RF
Welcome Sissy Josie! Welcome. Do tell! Inquiring minds want to know! Sounds like petticoating produced a very positive outcome in your case.
(03-22-2020, 02:26 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(03-22-2020, 11:22 AM)Sissy Josie Wrote: Hello everyone,

Sissy Josie

Welcome sissy Josie, glad you join the forum. How long were you kept petticoated? Does your mother know about your sissy side?

RF

Hello Radical Feminist,

Thank you for the welcome. My mother found that petticoating was highly effective for me so was used very heavily in my upbringing. Some times it was used only for a single day and other times I remember spending an entire summer holiday petticoated. My mother is familiar with my sissy side as my Mistress (wife) is one of her best friends and had set us up originally. My Mistress is older than me but it was clear I needed a more mature woman to take control of my failings. As for length of time in panties, well once I was put in them I never really found my way out of them for very long.

(03-22-2020, 03:16 PM)GinaV Wrote: Welcome Sissy Josie! Welcome. Do tell! Inquiring minds want to know! Sounds like petticoating produced a very positive outcome in your case.

Hello GinaV,

Thank you for the warm welcome. Yes I feel the petticoating has been responsible for my drastic change in attitude and in life in general. Thinking back to what I was like before it fills me was deep shame and regret of how mean I was. Please feel free to ask me any question you like and I will explain in more detail for you.
Hello Sissy Josie and welcome! I'm so happy you've joined us...I'm sure you'll find much to your interest around here...lots to read...looking forward to hearing more about you and from you! Enjoy!