satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Girls swimsuits
(08-05-2020, 10:50 PM)Llanes Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 09:29 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 04:12 PM)Llanes Wrote: I was presenting as male at the time in public but I did have hair a little below my ears and shaved everything below my head. I was nervous that I had been made, but I think I might have been seen as female!
The lesser of two evils then, I guess. Must be handy for your lifestyle if you can pass as female in such circumstances even while presenting in your normal Male appearance.

It definitely is nice now, but when I was younger, not so much!
No, I can imagine; it is only since I have become an adult that I have been interested in passing as female myself - as a child I was punished with feminine clothing but on a day to day basis with my friends put most of my efforts into fitting in with them.
Wearing a one piece woman's swim suit is not so unusual for guys with gyno or very noticeable breast development. It is no different than for a woman to go topless to a public swimming place, not very acceptable in most cases. The styles most prefer are the tankini from what I gather on one of the other sites I monitor a lot. Yes, I am a guy with breasts as well but not one to go swimming in a public location.
Big Grin Panties forever Heart
(08-06-2020, 12:02 PM)deewet Wrote: Wearing a one piece woman's swim suit is not so unusual for guys with gyno or very noticeable breast development.  It is no different than for a woman to go topless to a public swimming place, not very acceptable in most cases.  The styles most prefer are the tankini from what I gather on one of the other sites I monitor a lot.  Yes, I am a guy with breasts as well but not one to go swimming in a public location.
I think that is the thing. For older males, they are probably more accustomed to seeing males in specifically designed swimsuits, but it is my experience that for the younger generations, swimsuits seem to have become associated with female (certainly in the U.K.) and I don’t think many would go out in public wearing one now. 

A similar thing is observable with kilts, I think where they are less often seen being worn by the younger generation (due to the association now made with skirts) and so it is mostly the older folks keeping the tradition alive.
(08-06-2020, 03:37 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 12:02 PM)deewet Wrote: Wearing a one piece woman's swim suit is not so unusual for guys with gyno or very noticeable breast development.  It is no different than for a woman to go topless to a public swimming place, not very acceptable in most cases.  The styles most prefer are the tankini from what I gather on one of the other sites I monitor a lot.  Yes, I am a guy with breasts as well but not one to go swimming in a public location.
I think that is the thing. For older males, they are probably more accustomed to seeing males in specifically designed swimsuits, but it is my experience that for the younger generations, swimsuits seem to have become associated with female (certainly in the U.K.) and I don’t think many would go out in public wearing one now. 

A similar thing is observable with kilts, I think where they are less often seen being worn by the younger generation (due to the association now made with skirts) and so it is mostly the older folks keeping the tradition alive.

Recently my wife had me in a floral blue one piece bathing suit and we were on vacation at the shore. We were in the house when my wife said we were going to the yard to sunbathe and i said i will change and she said "You will go out as you are and get on that lounge chair over there in the sun and i will sit in the shaded one. Boy was i nervous as the other rental homes are right next door. It was around lunch time. After an hour or so she stated she wanted to go get something to eat at the local pizza shop and i said OK. i will go and change. She replied "Don't be silly you will go as you are and she threw a pair of flip flops at me and said put those on and here is your cover up. "Now Lets Go" We drove to the pizza parlor and due to the COVID we had to sit outside at a table with an umbrella. A teenage waitress served us and didn't say anything but when she returned into the pizzeria she must have told the other waitress's because they all looked out the window at me and one was laughing. The cover up was one that was a fishnet type and you could see the bathing suit very well. Combined with the pink flip flops i was so embarrassed and humiliated. we sat for about 40 mins and then we left. Upon returning to the car i stated to my wife how embarrassed i was. She said "Look your a sissy, I know it and you know it"! As we were driving she reached and opened the front of my cover up and saw a wet spot had formed in the crotch area. She stated "You didn't tell me this excited you also just look at that wet spot" "Since it excited you enough to produce that wet spot we will be going out again tomorrow also so get used to it my sissy gurl"! My wife never fail to push the limits of my humiliations and embarrassments when we are away from home!
Sounds like you’ve opened up a real can of worms there, Annette. It would have been bad enough on the beach (where it belongs), let alone in a restaurant.  Wink 

Any clues as to where your future destinations might be?
(08-26-2020, 03:03 PM)annette Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 03:37 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:

Recently my wife had me in a floral blue one piece bathing suit and we were on vacation at the shore. We were in the house when my wife said we were going to the yard to sunbathe and i said i will change and she said "You will go out as you are and get on that lounge chair over there in the sun and i will sit in the shaded one. Boy was i nervous as the other rental homes are right next door. It was around lunch time. After an hour or so she stated she wanted to go get something to eat at the local pizza shop and i said OK. i will go and change. She replied "Don't be silly you will go as you are and she threw a pair of flip flops at me and said put those on and here is your cover up. "Now Lets Go" We drove to the pizza parlor and due to the COVID we had to sit outside at a table with an umbrella. A teenage waitress served us and didn't say anything but when she returned into the pizzeria she must have told the other waitress's because they all looked out the window at me and one was laughing. The cover up was one that was a fishnet type and you could see the bathing suit very well. Combined with the pink flip flops i was so embarrassed and humiliated. we sat for about 40 mins and then we left. Upon returning to the car i stated to my wife how embarrassed i was. She said "Look your a sissy, I know it and you know it"! As we were driving she reached and opened the front of my cover up and saw a wet spot had formed in the crotch area. She stated "You didn't tell me this excited you also just look at that wet spot" "Since it excited you enough to produce that wet spot we will be going out again tomorrow also so get used to it my sissy gurl"! My wife never fail to push the limits of my humiliations and embarrassments when we are away from home!

Next time She should put you in the sun in a cute TWO-PIECE outfit so that on later occasions She might order you into a male bathing suit so MANY other Females might see your bikini tanlines further exposing how She has trained you femininely.
(08-27-2020, 07:04 PM)whyguys Wrote:
Next time She should put you in the sun in a cute TWO-PIECE outfit so that on later occasions She might order you into a male bathing suit so MANY other Females might see your bikini tanlines further exposing how She has trained you femininely.

Since we have been together my Wife/Mistress has always made me wear two piece bathing suits.  Now it doesn't matter that my body has changed, but initially it was highly embarrassing to have bikini tan lines for several months of the year, always lead to a wet spot for me, also.
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
In that respect the two piece suits are probably even worse to wear if you’re Male. While regular bathing suits are old fashioned, they are much more easily explained away as being a male item than is the bikini, and as you say wearing a bikini in its element is likely to lead to residual effects far more difficult to dismiss.
(08-28-2020, 05:25 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: In that respect the two piece suits are probably even worse to wear if you’re Male. While regular bathing suits are old fashioned, they are much more easily explained away as being a male item than is the bikini, and as you say wearing a bikini in its element is likely to lead to residual effects far more difficult to dismiss.

Bikini tan lines are wonderful for a boy ashamed of his sissy nature. With regards to traditional one piece bathing suits, if male wears a Disney princess branded one piece swimsuit I think there’s be no doubting his sissy nature and such a thing might be very difficult to explain away. With some searching it may be possible to find Disney princess swimsuits in adult sizes.

I appreciate the Disney princess brand may seem too infantile for some. For me personally I enjoy the humbling effect that imposing juvenilia on a male can have.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

LOL, well there is that; add a girly design to any item of clothing and it will do more to feminine it than any subtle change of cut or style ever could.