BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Girls swimsuits
(03-24-2020, 05:30 PM)inhershoes Wrote: I have had a girls / women's suits since about 13yo. I was a junior lifeguard at this time and I swiped one of the other teenage girls one piece suit. It was hot pink in the front and black in the back with a front zip up......
That totally sounds like a suit from the late 80s? Maybe early 90s? 
Princess Tommy
i have been taken several times to the beach in New Jersey in a female bathing suit by my Dominant Wife. We are in a FLR for many years. We go to a nude beach at Sandy Hook. She sunbathes nude while i am kept in a female one piece suit. Yes i get many looks and sometimes some comments. My towel is placed about 20 feet from my wife's so she can thoroughly enjoy seeing people stare and make comments. i at times have also been taken to the beach in an adult diaper and plastic clear panties if my wife feels my earlier behavior warrants more extreme humiliation. The most embarrassing trip was when we went to Virginia Beach for a week and i was taken to the public beach a few days in the bathing suit i hate the most. Its a one piece pink & white suit with a ruffle around the waist. After the first few days it rained and we had to use the pool at the hotel as it was an inside one. i was also brought to that pool in my one piece. On the last day my wife took me to a Pacific Sun swimsuit store for a few new suits. It was still raining and i wasn't happy about it. But she said we were leaving in the morning to return home and that no one would know me in the store. i was made to try on several suits and we purchased three new ones. The two salesgirls were at first surprised by my wife bringing me in there to be fitted but then they became very helpful especially after my wife said she would tip them on top of the sale. One salesgirl went to the store next door and returned with a friend about 20 and she was stunned at what see was seeing and didn't believe her friend when she told her. She commented to my wife about how good it was to see a woman humiliate and embarrass her husband in public like she did. My wife responded back that he isn't a man or a husband in any sense of the word. He his my property and has now become a real life sissy gurl living his dream. The girls broke out laughing!. My wife paid and gave the girls each a $50.00 tip saying it was well worth it and thanks for being so helpful today!
Annette, OMG! Relating your experience is like reading the best TG fiction story imaginable, especially imagining all the possibilities, as a story, fleshed out with more detail, excruciating humiliation, etc. etc. This would put a lesser sissy, not to shame, but possibly to death with embarrassment!
(03-26-2020, 09:07 PM)GinaV Wrote: Annette, OMG! Relating your experience is like reading the best TG fiction story imaginable, especially imagining all the possibilities, as a story, fleshed out with more detail, excruciating humiliation, etc. etc. This would put a lesser sissy, not to shame, but possibly to death with embarrassment!

Yes Gina... one of the most exciting examples of how Females are taking to totally break Their male underlings of ANY possible way in which to recover previous masculine thought or self-image.   Would not an annual "BATHING-BOI SISSY SEASIDE SWIMSUIT CONTEST" at some shores be an amazing event where only Female Masters would enter Their 'malette' inferiors for show.    One would bet the increase in Female Led Relationships would soar once this were made regularly open for Women to foster publicly Their dominance.
Sad 
I also have been taken shopping and made to try on women’s bathing suits. These excursions have given numerous girls and female shoppers the opportunity to join my wife in the joy of controlling and teasing me — her submissive husband and maid.

Years ago my wife began the tradition of taking me shopping for a new bathing suit each spring.  Her intent  -  to make me feel the dread and embarrassment that many females feel when bathing suit shopping.  She has certainly accomplished that but the Corona virus will delay my public suit shaming this year.

Occasionally, Susan has also made me wear a women’s skirted one piece bathing suit in public at a pool, lake or beach.  

Last night as I served dinner dressed as her frilly french maid, Susan said she really was disappointed that we couldn’t go shopping this weekend. “ I was really looking forward to Spring and once again having you try on bathing suits.  “ I bet you cannot wait to show off your long skinny shaved legs to all the cute salesgirls - Can You?”  

I just nodded  and whispered,  “Yes Dear”

She continued “ I love Spring - It’s the time of year where I can start to dress you up in different outfits and take you out showing everyone who wears the pants in this house.” She then added that she’s been thinking of some new fun things  we can do while we are confined and cannot go out in public.

To be honest if it could stop this virus, I would gladly walk around in heels acting like a bathing beauty as sales girls and female shoppers of all ages tease and laugh at me. ( more to follow )
(03-21-2020, 02:56 AM)Tommy1k2 Wrote: Hi Everyone,

I posted this in a different part of the forum, but I'm thinking maybe that wasn't the best spot, so here goes:

I'm curious if anyone wore girls swimsuits as a kid. In the privacy of the backyard is cool, but in public at all? If so whats your thoughts on it now?

I wore a girls one-piece in public once. It was at Sea Breeze Park on Lake Ontario in Rochester, NY. Summer 1991, I was 11 years old. It was a bright/neon pink suit with string ties that went around the back of my neck, and had an open back. Sea Breeze was an amusement park that installed a water park the year before (I think). The man who was with me had been helping me dress like a sissy for about 8 months, and bought me this suit specifically to wear at this park. I remember wearing white short-shorts over the bottom-part on my way out of the changing room, and needing a lot of encouragement to take the shorts off once we found a place to set our things near the water slides. It probably goes without saying, but when a boy wears a girl's one-piece swimsuit, its VERY obvious he's a boy, if you know what I mean. Even after playing in the water, it was still really obvious. 

Looking back on it now, I'm glad I had the chance to do that. I'm proud of myself for wearing it in such a public place, and because I was not forced to wear it, I feel it was perfectly acceptable, even considering the nature of my relationship with the man. Without him buying it for me, and taking me to Sea Breeze, there is no way I ever would've had the chance to wear one. It was one more sissy boy achievement!

Lastly, I hope at least some people thought I was cute [Image: smile.png]

Princess Tommy
I didn't wear one as a kid - but I almost ended up in one!  When I was at school, there was to be a swimming competition. None of the girls in my class were keen on taking part.  I was about eleven, small for my age with feminine features.  It was suggested that I take part in the contest as a girl and one girl even offered me her costume. Unfortunately, the suggestion was vetoed by the teacher in charge of the contest.  A few years later, when I was at my last school and aged 15 (Still small for my age and with the girlish features) an almost identical thing happened.  There was to be a gym contest. None of the girls wanted to take part. It was suggested that I take the place of a girl - it would have meant I would have had to wear one of those tiny pleated gym skirts that girls wore in the mid 80's (showing my age now!) and the gym knickers to preserve my modesty. Again, it never happened much to my regret.

Love

Lottie
Thanks for sharing, Lottie. Sounds like you wanted to wear one, but it just didn't work out. All the more reason I consider myself lucky. And I dont mean that to sound better than anyone. I simply mean I was so lucky to have some people who not just accepted but promoted me being a sissy boy. I wish that for anyone who sought it or seeks it now Smile

Princess Tommy
(03-29-2020, 04:41 PM)Lottie Wrote: .....A few years later, when I was at my last school and aged 15 (Still small for my age and with the girlish features) an almost identical thing happened.  There was to be a gym contest. None of the girls wanted to take part. It was suggested that I take the place of a girl - it would have meant I would have had to wear one of those tiny pleated gym skirts that girls wore in the mid 80's (showing my age now!) and the gym knickers to preserve my modesty. Again, it never happened much to my regret.

Love

Lottie

Hi Lottie, two very near misses there. I bet you were disappointed. I had a close-but-no-cigar moment like that at senior school once: We were having a PE lesson outside. Boys and girls always had separate PE lessons, but this was the summer and we were all out on the school field practicing various track-and-field events for sports day. Although we were all out at the same time, the girls were still in a different area of the field from the boys.

A few of us were staring at the girls in their short pleated PE skirts. (It's amusing to think that I was staring at them in envy of what they were wearing, rather than leering, teenage-boy-style, at girls in short skirts). Anyway, we'd obviously been called by the teacher but largely not noticed or ignored him in the way that young boys might. We were then suddenly snapped back into reality by the teacher shouting right in our faces (early 80s - it was 'allowed') that if we were so interested in the girls, then we could go and join them, but (and I kid you not, he actually said this), we would have to "go and borrow some spare girls' PE kits from the lost property box, and that includes knickers!"  Can you imagine that happening today?

Obviously we all ran off 'horrified' at the thought, but the thought that I was this close to wearing a girl's PE kit (I didn't have a sister to borrow from) that it stuck with me from that day forward.

I would love to have seen what would have happened had we got caught again.

Terry.
Sorry I haven't been on here much lately, my personal laptop died and I get to use my wife's from time to time and with work from home, it eats into more of my daily time...

My first girl's swimsuit was when I was a teen and after my mother had me dress as a girl one night and then found I would wear dresses or skirts, started buying them for me. She got me a blue one piece, nothing frilly or ultra-feminine, and refused to get me boy's swim trunks for the summer after since I had a perfectly usable swimsuit already.

I asked for a bikini instead, figuring I could wear the bottoms like Speedo briefs, but mom refused until I was a bit older at which point the bikini she got me was obviously not something a boy would wear.
(03-21-2020, 08:45 AM)Conway Wrote: That is quite a nice experience. You must have felt an incredible sense of freedom, after an initial moment of embarrassment. Were there other instances when you went out in public as a girl?

Here is a photo you will  enjoy. Note the boy and girl are identically dressed, except for the skirt, and he appears to be wearing makeup.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/792000284439266673/

You were quite lucky to have some mentors who allowed you to express your true self.

When I was a kid, I went to a public beach that was not very crowded. Also in attendance was a mom with her daughter, maybe 10 or 11, both wearing modest one-piece swimsuits. She also had a younger boy who wore no swimsuit at all. It must have been quite a powerful experience for him to be nude in public, sandwiched between his smirking sister and powerful mom.  They stayed most of the afternoon, and no one noticed or cared. I secretly wanted this myself.
        How old was the boy with no suit? Couldn't have been too old, I wouldn't think?