satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Girls swimsuits
(03-29-2020, 03:48 PM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: I also have been taken shopping and made to try on women’s bathing suits. These excursions have given numerous girls and female shoppers the opportunity to join my wife in the joy of controlling and teasing me — her submissive husband and maid.

Years ago my wife began the tradition of taking me shopping for a new bathing suit each spring.  Her intent  -  to make me feel the dread and embarrassment that many females feel when bathing suit shopping.  She has certainly accomplished that but the Corona virus will delay my public suit shaming this year.

Occasionally, Susan has also made me wear a women’s skirted one piece bathing suit in public at a pool, lake or beach.  

Last night as I served dinner dressed as her frilly french maid, Susan said she really was disappointed that we couldn’t go shopping this weekend. “ I was really looking forward to Spring and once again having you try on bathing suits.  “ I bet you cannot wait to show off your long skinny shaved legs to all the cute salesgirls - Can You?”  

I just nodded  and whispered,  “Yes Dear”

She continued “ I love Spring - It’s the time of year where I can start to dress you up in different outfits and take you out showing everyone who wears the pants in this house.” She then added that she’s been thinking of some new fun things   we can do while we are confined and cannot go out in public.

To be honest if it could stop this virus, I would gladly walk around in heels acting like a bathing beauty as sales girls and female shoppers of all ages tease and laugh at me. ( more to follow )
If it would cure the virus, not only would I sashay around malls and lingerie shops in whatever was required of me, I would do so everyday for the next year. Furthermore, I would happily subject myself to the 100 most “humiliating” tasks that can be dreamed up by the members of this forum. As long as it was within the law, fashion, makeup, sexual servitude - no holes barred. It’s actually quite stimulating just thinking about it. 
As for the direct subject of this thread, I have worn both one and two piece suits in public, and wear women’s bikini bottoms now when I go to the beach. Love & kisses to all ❤️SissyPamela
(08-03-2020, 09:05 PM)SissyPamela Wrote:
(03-29-2020, 03:48 PM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: I also have been taken shopping and made to try on women’s bathing suits. These excursions have given numerous girls and female shoppers the opportunity to join my wife in the joy of controlling and teasing me — her submissive husband and maid.

Years ago my wife began the tradition of taking me shopping for a new bathing suit each spring.  Her intent  -  to make me feel the dread and embarrassment that many females feel when bathing suit shopping.  She has certainly accomplished that but the Corona virus will delay my public suit shaming this year.

Occasionally, Susan has also made me wear a women’s skirted one piece bathing suit in public at a pool, lake or beach.  

Last night as I served dinner dressed as her frilly french maid, Susan said she really was disappointed that we couldn’t go shopping this weekend. “ I was really looking forward to Spring and once again having you try on bathing suits.  “ I bet you cannot wait to show off your long skinny shaved legs to all the cute salesgirls - Can You?”  

I just nodded  and whispered,  “Yes Dear”

She continued “ I love Spring - It’s the time of year where I can start to dress you up in different outfits and take you out showing everyone who wears the pants in this house.” She then added that she’s been thinking of some new fun things   we can do while we are confined and cannot go out in public.

To be honest if it could stop this virus, I would gladly walk around in heels acting like a bathing beauty as sales girls and female shoppers of all ages tease and laugh at me. ( more to follow )
If it would cure the virus, not only would I sashay around malls and lingerie shops in whatever was required of me, I would do so everyday for the next year. Furthermore, I would happily subject myself to the 100 most “humiliating” tasks that can be dreamed up by the members of this forum. As long as it was within the law, fashion, makeup, sexual servitude - no holes barred. It’s actually quite stimulating just thinking about it. 
As for the direct subject of this thread, I have worn both one and two piece suits in public, and wear women’s bikini bottoms now when I go to the beach. Love & kisses to all ❤️SissyPamela

Just so we’re clear, is this a genuine challenge or a hypothetical?  Big Grin I’m sure we can get our thinking caps on.

And yes, having adopted a female persona, bikinis in particular are very much the norm for me now where the occasion calls for it.
The bestest kind of swimsuit for the sissy to wear is the mailo cut showing off those cheeks to the maximum effect.

This type of suit requires some controlling influence in the front albeit a chastity device - cup or gaff !

My aim for Summer 2020 was to be slim enough to pull this off. The virus screwed that idea as I only just managed to get to the beach... Next year then.

It would show off bottom budding breasts and tiny bulge...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-04-2020, 07:20 AM)Michelle TV Wrote: My aim for Summer 2020 was to be slim enough to pull this off. The virus screwed that idea as I only just managed to get to the beach... Next year then.

It would show off bottom budding breasts and tiny bulge...

On the upside, having had 18 months rather than the expected six or so, you should have no problem pulling it off next year if you keep at it.  Big Grin
A few years ago I was accompanying my girlfriend as she went to go shopping. Afterwards on the way home she pulled up to a river where many people go to swim. We lived in a area with lots of rivers, so stopping and swimming was common. She told me she would like to go swimming. In the summer she always wore bikinis so it was no problem for her to take a dip anywhere. I told her I didn’t have a suit but could wear my shorts. She refused, saying I would ruin her seats with wet shorts.

She went to the trunk and dug around and found blue and white striped bikini bottoms with a ruched back. She told she would let me borrow it. I initially refused but she said it would be like a Speedo and no one was around, so I agreed.

After awhile a car pulled up and a group of college kids came out and went swimming. I started to feel embarrassed and my girlfriend agreed saying it would look like I was topless, so she ran back and got me the matching top. It made sense to me that having the top would draw less attention.

We continued swimming and the group came closer, but I always went further away. Eventually we got tired and left. I said it felt like the college kids were staring at me and she said get used to it, it is the male gaze.
(08-05-2020, 03:15 PM)Llanes Wrote: A few years ago I was accompanying my girlfriend as she went to go shopping. Afterwards on the way home she pulled up to a river where many people go to swim. We lived in a area with lots of rivers, so stopping and swimming was common. She told me she would like to go swimming. In the summer she always wore bikinis so it was no problem for her to take a dip anywhere. I told her I didn’t have a suit but could wear my shorts. She refused, saying I would ruin her seats with wet shorts.

She went to the trunk and dug around and found blue and white striped bikini bottoms with a ruched back. She told she would let me borrow it. I initially refused but she said it would be like a Speedo and no one was around, so I agreed.

After awhile a car pulled up and a group of college kids came out and went swimming. I started to feel embarrassed and my girlfriend agreed saying it would look like I was topless, so she ran back and got me the matching top. It made sense to me that having the top would draw less attention.

We continued swimming and the group came closer, but I always went further away. Eventually we got tired and left. I said it felt like the college kids were staring at me and she said get used to it, it is the male gaze.

LOL

How were you presenting at the time? When I first read it I thought you might try and pass the bottoms off as speedos (obviously the inclusion of the bikini top would make wholly apparent its actual status) but on second read I wasn’t sure if you were trying to pass as a genuine female (which for a variety of reasons is a guise more difficult to maintain when under water, anyway)?

Did you get the impression that they had taken you to be a female and were staring at you for that reason or did you think you had been made?
(08-05-2020, 03:48 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 03:15 PM)Llanes Wrote: A few years ago I was accompanying my girlfriend as she went to go shopping. Afterwards on the way home she pulled up to a river where many people go to swim. We lived in a area with lots of rivers, so stopping and swimming was common. She told me she would like to go swimming. In the summer she always wore bikinis so it was no problem for her to take a dip anywhere. I told her I didn’t have a suit but could wear my shorts. She refused, saying I would ruin her seats with wet shorts.

LOL

How were you presenting at the time? When I first read it I thought you might try and pass the bottoms off as speedos (obviously the inclusion of the bikini top would make wholly apparent its actual status) but on second read I wasn’t sure if you were trying to pass as a genuine female (which for a variety of reasons is a guise more difficult to maintain when under water, anyway)?

Did you get the impression that they had taken you to be a female and were staring at you for that reason or did you think you had been made?

I was presenting as male at the time in public but I did have hair a little below my ears and shaved everything below my head. I was nervous that I had been made, but I think I might have been seen as female!
(08-05-2020, 04:12 PM)Llanes Wrote: I was presenting as male at the time in public but I did have hair a little below my ears and shaved everything below my head. I was nervous that I had been made, but I think I might have been seen as female!
The lesser of two evils then, I guess. Must be handy for your lifestyle if you can pass as female in such circumstances even while presenting in your normal Male appearance.
(08-05-2020, 09:29 PM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 04:12 PM)Llanes Wrote: I was presenting as male at the time in public but I did have hair a little below my ears and shaved everything below my head. I was nervous that I had been made, but I think I might have been seen as female!
The lesser of two evils then, I guess. Must be handy for your lifestyle if you can pass as female in such circumstances even while presenting in your normal Male appearance.

It definitely is nice now, but when I was younger, not so much!