ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Story of Sissy Nicole
The title says it all. This is my story and how I got to wear I am. I will try to go into as much detail as possible about how my big sister Miranda turned me into a sissy. I will tell sprites from my childhood and stories from my life today. 

Everything started from a bet I made with Miranda a long time ago. I believe it was about us playing Mario Kart or another video game together. Before I get into the details of the bet I’ll give you all some backstory on my home life. My farther left us when I was a little boy and I don’t remember much of him to tell you the truth. My mother who I view as a hero had to work two or sometimes even three jobs to support us. So, Miranda was left In charge as she was five years older than me. She was pretty tall for a girl. She has to be around five foot eight or nine. As for me on the other hand I hit five foot three at the age of twelve and that was it. I kept waiting for my growth spurt but it never came. 

Now I believe this bet was about a video game which I believe was Mario kart. Me and Miranda were very competitive over almost everything, and sometimes we would be challenging each other for hours on end. This one Friday night we got into a heated match and I was on the losing side for most of the night. Miranda was ready to claim her dominance for the night and send me to bed until I stupidly said “One more game.” “Okay let’s make it interesting. If you win I’ll wait on you hand in foot all weekend but if I win you will do the same but you will wear my old ballet tights leotard and tutu all weekend.” “Your on!” I didn’t believe that I would loose but you guessed it I lost! Sometimes at night I wonder if I would have won would my life have turned out the way it has?
I can remember that Saturday morning clearly. My mother had left for work early that morning and wasn’t due back until supper time. Miranda instructed me to put on her ballet outfit and I didn’t protest. A lost bet is a lost bet after all. I struggled to put it on and she had to help me to put most of it on. Once it was on though I felt a wave of euphoria rush over my entire body. I didn’t know what it meant at the time but at thy moment it began to take me down a road of no return. I remember looking down at my outfit and I can remember thinking how silly I looked. I had white tights, pink leotard, and a pink tutu on and then Miranda told me. “Okay so you start serving me now. Go make me breakfast after I eat then you can eat yours.” I don’t remember exactly what I said but I do remember her saying “no this weekend you will cal me queen miranda.” That day I also had know idea how much I would begin to love serving my sister like this. I can’t remember much of what else happened that day before my mom came home. She might have made me practice ballet moods for the day but I do remember that the next day she cane up with a way to make me do this whenever mom was gone.
Thanks for taking time to share this, SissyNicole. I so understand the feeling you describe. I get it each time I put on a pretty outfit and go over to my wife to have her tie me into an apron before I make her coffee in the morning. I often lean down and tell her thank you, thank you for this delicious feeling and kiss and hug her until she says enough, now go and make my coffee. When I am dressed and in an apron, I very much enjoy making the kitchen and house clean,which is not the same feeling I have when I am not dressed and doing the same activities. 

Please do write more and share with us what happened between you and your sister and how you felt about it.

Bobbie
(03-24-2020, 09:32 PM)sgbf Wrote: Thanks for taking time to share this, SissyNicole. I so understand the feeling you describe. I get it each time I put on a pretty outfit and go over to my wife to have her tie me into an apron before I make her coffee in the morning. I often lean down and tell her thank you, thank you for this delicious feeling and kiss and hug her until she says enough, now go and make my coffee. When I am dressed and in an apron, I very much enjoy making the kitchen and house clean,which is not the same feeling I have when I am not dressed and doing the same activities. 

Please do write more and share with us what happened between you and your sister and how you felt about it.

Bobbie

Thank you for reading as always and so glad you enjoy it. I’ll be sharing most of what happened and still does between me and Goddess Miranda.
(03-24-2020, 09:54 PM)SissyNicole117 Wrote:
(03-24-2020, 09:32 PM)sgbf Wrote: Thanks for taking time to share this, SissyNicole. I so understand the feeling you describe. I get it each time I put on a pretty outfit and go over to my wife to have her tie me into an apron before I make her coffee in the morning. I often lean down and tell her thank you, thank you for this delicious feeling and kiss and hug her until she says enough, now go and make my coffee. When I am dressed and in an apron, I very much enjoy making the kitchen and house clean,which is not the same feeling I have when I am not dressed and doing the same activities. 

Bobbie

Thank you for reading as always and so glad you enjoy it. I’ll be sharing most of what happened and still does between me and Goddess Miranda.

So is this fiction (as the category indicates) or not?
(03-25-2020, 06:43 PM)sgbf Wrote:

Bobbie

Oh I’m sorry I totally forgot to include it in the title. This is a true story and I just wanted it to be here with all my other writing.
(03-25-2020, 10:45 PM)SissyNicole117 Wrote:
(03-25-2020, 06:43 PM)sgbf Wrote:

Bobbie

Oh I’m sorry I totally forgot to include it in the title. This is a true story and I just wanted it to be here with all my other writing.

Thanks for the confirmation. It seemed the case, but I wanted to be sure, given the category it appears in.