BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice needed
I am about to write a story several chapters long preceded with an intro. I’ve not put anything to paper but have it figured out in my head. But the chapters will be a bit hodge-podge and intermittent. Having said that my questions: where to place it; and how to add subsequent chapters (to the original post or a new post every time)?
To answer my first question here is the gist: male discovers he is a sissy after a long exploration and sets off to find a perfect life mate who mirrors some of his needs. A silk and satin loving Mistress who enjoys putting her mate in arduous situations full of fear of exposure to the persona he has kept hidden in the closet and humiliation on a daily basis. She enjoys total maid service and has a great need for his oral capabilities. She gets what She wants, but then so does he.
Like a lot of fiction this will be based on real life experiences as well as created situations.
Any thoughts?

yandu
My thoughts are you can put each chapter as a reply (as most authors do) but if you're having trouble with how you want to actually write it, break it down into parts

Of course you can write it on your PC using say word and copy and paste the finished chapters here.

Personally, I'd work out where you want the characters at the end/start of chapters and then fill in the blanks
Adult Baby looking for Nanny/Mummy/Friends

Also suffer from ME/CFS so if I'm slow to post it's because I probably don't have the energy
(03-18-2020, 11:36 PM)baby sam Wrote: My thoughts are you can put each chapter as a reply (as most authors do) but if you're having trouble with how you want to actually write it, break it down into parts

Of course you can write it on your PC using say word and copy and paste the finished chapters here.

Personally, I'd work out where you want the characters at the end/start of chapters and then fill in the blanks

Thanks for your advice and reflections. I just didn’t want to offend anyone by posting in the wrong forum. The character ideas you gave are new to my, thanks!
Yandu,

A fictionalized account based on real events ought to be in the Creativity/Female Dominant Fiction section.

To me, as a professional writer, it seems to me you have a clear idea of what you want to do. Go for it! I look forward to reading it.

I've handled multiple chapters in this way: I number the chapters and keep the book title in the chapter name:

[ChapterNumber] [Book full or abbreviated title]:[ChapterTitle]

So for a book titled Female Dominant Sorority with a first chapter of I Apply to the Sorority Auxiliary, the first chapter would appear in the forum as

01Female Dominant Sorority: I apply to the Sorority Auxiliary

and the file on the computer

01FDS_Application

I developed this scheme over time. I use underbars in filenames, but lotsa alternatives exist.

Having ( I hope), answered your question, I'll venture from solicited to unsolicited advice. I've not seen any narrative you wrote, so maybe you're way beyond my suggestions, but here are the two most common pieces of advice to new fiction writers:
  • Show us what happened rather than telling the reader, often abbreviated as "Show, Don't Tell."
  • Avoid helping verbs; use more vivid active words.
Take the sentence "Billie loved girly things from the first time he'd worn his sister's panties."

All right, that tells us something, but it's sure kinda like white cotton briefs. Gets the job done but boring. Add some nylon, color, lace and a skimpier cut to that sentence. It becomes quite a bit longer.

"Billy, Sally and I will be gone about an hour and a half, shopping. Have your homework done by the time we return."

"OK,Mom," Billy called downstairs. He listened carefully to the front door, then the two car doors and the car moving off. Alone at last! He let down his pants for his afternoon wank, but today he felt butterflies in his stomach. Breathing hard, he stripped completely and stroked his stiff little cock. He walked to the door of his room and opened it slowly, peering both ways before darting out to his sister's bedroom. He stood in front of her bureau, trembling, hyperventilating, squeezing and stroking his stiffie, by now leaking precum.
His free left hand opened and explored the silky wonders of Sally's panty drawer. Colors! Prints! He knew what he desired. He rummaged around until he saw a flash of yellow.

He snatched up the panties he'd glimpsed stretched across his 17 year old sister's bubble butt a few days before. Captivated by the erotic sight, he'd thought of them ever since.

He held them up at the waistband, releasing his boner. Wow! A good look revealed panties far prettier than he'd realized. Blue lace trimmed the legs and a blue, appliqued fleur-de-lis decorated the central panel. A seam in back ensured a form fitting shape.

I gotta try these on, he thought, causing a powerful surge of precum to ooze from his cockhead.

He stepped into the pretty garment and drew it up is legs. Panting, he felt the rdemold to his own cheeks. He looked down, seeing his damp, stiff cockie framed by the yellow and lace. He released the waistband with and audible snap.

"Uhh!" he gasped as his penis erupted with a strong gush! He saw some of his fluid pass through the yellow fabric to fall on the floor. His knees buckled and he nearly collapsed, so strong was his orgasm.

I highlighted every verb to call your attention to them. I tried to us verbs that show action or emotion rather than simply state what occurred. Attention to verbs really improves narration.

Helping verbs (all forms of to be, to have, would, could, should, will for example) are commonly used in everyday speech (listen to yourselves and others for this.) but make narration passive and flat. I try to limit use of helping verbs to places where needed to keep the narrative in the past.

Also, plan to rewrite. I wrote the first draft above, then reread it as I marked the verbs. I made several changes, including replacing several yelping verbs with more active, vivid replacements as well as other changes.

I hope my suggestions are helpful. I can email you a couple of files I have on this kinda stuff if you like. Also, feel free to send me a chapter if you fell specific suggestions might help.

Best of luck and I look forward to reading your story.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
(03-19-2020, 04:40 PM)ModeratorM Wrote: Yandu,

A fictionalized account based on real events ought to be in the Creativity/Female Dominant Fiction section.

To me, as a professional writer, it seems to me you have a clear idea of what you want to do. Go for it! I look forward to reading it.

I've handled multiple chapters in this way: I number the chapters and keep the book title in the chapter name:

So for a book titled Female Dominant Sorority with a first chapter of I Apply to the Sorority Auxiliary, the first chapter would appear in the forum as

01FDS_Application

I developed this scheme over time. I use underbars in filenames, but lotsa alternatives exist.

Having ( I hope), answered your question, I'll venture from solicited to unsolicited advice. I've not seen any narrative you wrote, so maybe you're way beyond my suggestions, but here are the two most common pieces of advice to new fiction writers:
  • Show us what happened rather than telling the reader, often abbreviated as "Show, Don't Tell."
Take the sentence "Billie loved girly things from the first time he'd worn his sister's panties."

All right, that tells us something, but it's sure kinda like white cotton briefs. Gets the job done but boring. Add some nylon, color, lace and a skimpier cut to that sentence. It becomes quite a bit longer.

"Billy, Sally and I will be gone about an hour and a half, shopping. Have your homework done by the time we return."

"OK,Mom," Billy called downstairs. He listened carefully to the front door, then the two car doors and the car moving off. Alone at last! He let down his pants for his afternoon wank, but today he felt butterflies in his stomach. Breathing hard, he stripped completely and stroked his stiff little cock. He walked to the door of his room and opened it slowly, peering both ways before darting out to his sister's bedroom. He stood in front of her bureau, trembling, hyperventilating, squeezing and stroking his stiffie, by now leaking precum.
His free left hand opened and explored the silky wonders of Sally's panty drawer. Colors! Prints! He knew what he desired. He rummaged around until he saw a flash of yellow.

He snatched up the panties he'd glimpsed stretched across his 17 year old sister's bubble butt a few days before. Captivated by the erotic sight, he'd thought of them ever since.

He held them up at the waistband, releasing his boner. Wow! A good look revealed panties far prettier than he'd realized. Blue lace trimmed the legs and a blue, appliqued fleur-de-lis decorated the central panel. A seam in back ensured a form fitting shape.

I gotta try these on, he thought, causing a powerful surge of precum to ooze from his cockhead.

He stepped into the pretty garment and drew it up is legs. Panting, he felt the rdemold to his own cheeks. He looked down, seeing his damp, stiff cockie framed by the yellow and lace. He released the waistband with and audible snap.

"Uhh!" he gasped as his penis erupted with a strong gush! He saw some of his fluid pass through the yellow fabric to fall on the floor. His knees buckled and he nearly collapsed, so strong was his orgasm.

I highlighted every verb to call your attention to them. I tried to us verbs that show action or emotion rather than simply state what occurred. Attention to verbs really improves narration.

Helping verbs (all forms of to be, to have, would, could, should, will for example) are commonly used in everyday speech (listen to yourselves and others for this.) but make narration passive and flat. I try to limit use of helping verbs to places where needed to keep the narrative in the past.

Also, plan to rewrite. I wrote the first draft above, then reread it as I marked the verbs. I made several changes, including replacing several yelping verbs with more active, vivid replacements as well as other changes.

I hope my suggestions are helpful. I can email you a couple of files I have on this kinda stuff if you like. Also, feel free to send me a chapter if you fell specific suggestions might help.

Gosh, thank you for the superb ideas! Now, I will get to work I hope, as I can be most lazy. Thanks again.

(03-21-2020, 09:33 PM)Yandu78 Wrote:
(03-19-2020, 04:40 PM)ModeratorM Wrote: Yandu,

01FDS_Application

Gosh, thank you for the superb ideas! Now, I will get to work I hope, as I can be most lazy. Thanks again.
In addition, you are way ahead of me in technique, to say the least. My story will seem a bit on the raw and unskilled side as grammar and I do not get along very well. But I’ll get my thoughts out over time. Thank you again for all of the good ideas. I’ll keep your post as a learning device and see if I might improve over time.
Yannick
Your writing will improve:

write, reread, edit, repeat.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool