ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Being a baby again
Nothing would be better for me than to return to the nursery, to be kept and treated as a baby all the time by a loving mummy. It may be a bit too much to ask for, but if I exist as an adult baby there is no reason why there is not such a mummy out there who would want to keep me as her baby. I would be a very good baby for mummy as I want to make mummy so happy, I would love mummy to fuss over me and spoil me, to mentally regress me back to a helpless infant.
I would love to be a baby again if I could find a mummy to look after me dress me as a baby girl change my nappy and give me plenty cuddles and I would be a happy baby.
I see this subject so often and even though my fantasy (FANTASY) in capital letters is strong, I know that its an impossible dream.

Why? Well someone has to pay for the food, lodgings, clothing, and everything else. Also we have to look after the well being of mummy. 

If you are a millionaire with unlimited resources, then you could do this easily. I could arrange this for you right now. But thats the point most babies aren't millionaires and don't have the money to support the Mummy.

I have a full time mummy/nanny and after years she has become bored with it. Why not, its just changing nappys and doing things for me non stop. 

I have finally found someone that is a potential nanny/mummy that understands the needs of a baby, is a little her self and wants to work for me in the nursery. I hope to meet her soon when she comes to Thailand where we will spend a weekend together.

I will support her. That will be my job, hers will be to look after me. Pay the price and you will get the success you want.

http://www.thaiadultbabynursery.com

Me driving dressed as a baby going to the beach. I'm always dressed like this.
(06-08-2016, 11:28 PM)bAByBunnykins Wrote: I see this subject so often and even though my fantasy (FANTASY) in capital letters is strong, I know that its an impossible dream.

Why? Well someone has to pay for the food, lodgings, clothing, and everything else. Also we have to look after the well being of mummy. 

If you are a millionaire with unlimited resources, then you could do this easily. I could arrange this for you right now. But thats the point most babies aren't millionaires and don't have the money to support the Mummy.

I have a full time mummy/nanny and after years she has become bored with it. Why not, its just changing nappys and doing things for me non stop. 

I have finally found someone that is a potential nanny/mummy that understands the needs of a baby, is a little her self and wants to work for me in the nursery. I hope to meet her soon when she comes to Thailand where we will spend a weekend together.

I will support her. That will be my job, hers will be to look after me. Pay the price and you will get the success you want.

http://www.thaiadultbabynursery.com

Hi bABy Bunnykins,
                            thank you for your comments, I do understand, it does have to do quite a lot with the situation your are in. But I am an optimist, it may just be that one day I will find a mummy who would love to keep me as her baby all the time, and can afford to do so, you just never know. I hope she will be as obsessed about keeping me as her baby as much as I am obsessed about being kept as a baby, you just never know.

There are not many places on line to make a connection with such a mummy, but this I hope is as good a place as any.

Take care,

Baby Phillip

Me driving dressed as a baby going to the beach. I'm always dressed like this.