ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blakey or posture rings.
Question about Blakey or posture rings. I have seen references to Blakey or posture rings in some posts. I have some idea of what they look like. Can some one please tell me  how they are applied or if they can still be purchased somewhere? Thank you.

Hi.
The rubber posture or 'Blakey rings' two connected thick rubber rings. One larger than the other, the larger is fitted behind the testicles holding the second smaller rubber ring firmly at the penis base. Forced the genitals well forward and back straight.

The origin is probably the Victorian era, when a boy's correct posture was considered essential.

Now available today at 'rubberfun.nl' and called the cock and ball cage.

J.
I always thought Blakey's were what you had fitted to the soles of your leather shoes to preserve them.
Blimey that rubberfun site has some interesting items for sale!!
(03-15-2020, 05:04 PM)Bonzodoug Wrote: I always thought Blakey's were what you had fitted to the soles of your leather shoes to preserve them.
Ed's Rubberfun in Holland. Yes, interesting kinky rubber clothes and toys!

I have some of those rubber 'Blakey rings' and red rubber bed sheets too. Lots of vintage red rubber stuff!

JJ.

(03-15-2020, 05:04 PM)Bonzodoug Wrote: I always thought Blakey's were what you had fitted to the soles of your leather shoes to preserve them.

Yes, Blakey's were also those metal things you nailed into your shoe soles!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I remember these things . We called them Seggs or sole tacks . Some people used to superglue half pennies to the soles of there shoes and you could hear them coming a way off . Like wearing tap shoes .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
You can achieve much the same effect with cord, tied round the cock and balls and then pulled forward and up, then tied round the waist. It will make the lad feel vulnerable and submissive.