ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Basketball is a sport for girls
Hello, this is my first story that I publish here. Also English is not my first language so I apologize for the mistakes. Do not hesitate to leave me your opinion in the comments.

Basketball is a sport for girls:

Dylan was a 13-year-old boy who lived in a very humble house, his family did not have much, his father abandoned them long ago and was raised by his mother and older sister, apart from that he also had other 2 younger sisters so he lived in a very feminine house. As the only boy in the house, he always worried about being the “man of the house”, something that he did not achieve because he had to concentrate on his school, his mother wanted to guarantee him a good future and for that he needed good grades to get into a good school. Unfortunately his grades were not the best, but he was saved every year thanks to the sport since his role as captain of the basketball team increased his average of grades and allowed him to pass the years. 

That day was very special, He come home with the great news. 

"We did it, we did it, we won, they gave me the scholarship!!" 

His victory in the local basketball championship gave him the much-needed scholarship that allowed him to enter whatever school he wanted. Something very useful considering his financial situation. 

"Oh dear, congratulations" 

His mother Amelia did not hesitate for a second to congratulate him in the way she always did hugging him and kissing him a lot. All this in front of his sisters who also went to congratulate him with a cake. 

Dylan hated that, despite having 2 younger sisters, his mother always pampered him too much, it was not only annoying, but humiliating. 

“C’mon mom, that’s enough” 

"Oh sorry, it's just that this will be very useful to us" 

"Congratulations little brother" 

Her little sister said offering her the cake that she personally decorated with a lot of pink icing and the words "congratulations" written with chocolates. 

The boy did not like anything, he hated the feminine things that always surrounded him at home and his face said it all. 

"You do not like?" 

Her younger sister asked almost with tears on her face. The boy reacted instantly. 

“No no no, I love it, I love it. Let's eat it in the kitchen " 

Dylan lied because his mother had warned him not to make his sisters cry again or she will spank him again in front of them. He did not want to relive that experience again and made sure to treat his sisters well which was difficult due to how sensitive they were. Once his youngest sister Chloe, just 6 years old, cried because he did not want to play princesses with her. His mother forced him to play in an old dress from his older sister, Sarah. 

His house was dominated by womens, so his escape was basketball, a sport that he considered uniquely masculine and that kept his manhood intact. That's why he tried so hard to be the best and win it all.  

The next day his mother gave him the registration letter. He had been accepted to the best school in the state, the Yekateriv Academy. A school well known for its high academic and sports standards. Which was good for Dylan since in the competitions he played nobody was at his level, he wanted a real challenge and thought he would find it here. 

A day before his first day of school, Dylan went to his school gym to say goodbye to his friends. 

"Good luck bro, we are going to miss you" 

"Stop being so sentimental, you are not a girl" 

Dylan replied in a bad way. 

"Not even a few nice words?" 

"Nothing, I am a man completely and I will not accept such girly things" 

"Then why are you going to a girls' school?"

"What do you mean?" 

"Yekaterina Academy was a girls only school until 2 years ago when they started accepting boys, I think you will be the fourth or fifth boy to enter" 

"You are kidding, right?" 

His friend then took out his phone and showed him that what he said was true. 

The shock in the boy was big and he ran to his house. 

"I have to go out, bye!" 

Dylan quickly entered his house and looked for his mother, found her in the kitchen drinking tea with her older sister. 

"Mom, did you enroll me in a girls school?" 

"what? Of course not." 

"But here it says that this academy is for girls." 

"It was until 2 years ago, now they also accept boys" 

"But..." 

"Thst’s enough" 

Her sister Sarah replied. 

"You are already singed up and there is nothing to do, the classes start tomorrow, if you decide not to go you will lose the scholarship which would be terrible for the family finances, so stop crying and go to sleep or you will be late" 

The boy could not deny that and had to bow his head and obey. 

"Yes ma'am" 

The child could only hope for the worst. 

The next day his mother took him to school in the car and said goodbye with a kiss, luckily only 2 girls saw him who just passed by. The embarrassed boy quickly ran into the school. He wait in the principal's office, the school counselor received him. 

"Hi, I'm Diana, the school counselor. I know that it can be difficult to be a boy in a school almost entirely for women, but the girls here are very nice, you'll see that it will go well for you, even so, don't hesitate to ask me if you need anything" 

The boy remain silent, so Diana continued to take him to his classroom. On the way to his classroom he could see that it was a fairly normal school, he expected everything to be pink and feminine, but instead the European architecture gave it a more elegant touch that he did not know if it was more or less feminine. 

Finally they came to his classroom and entered to find his first greatest fear, in his course there were only women, which was not surprising, there were only 6 or 7 boys in the entire school, it would be highly unlikely that 2 would coincide in the same classroom. 

He could hear how the girls spoke, especially a girl who said. 

"Oh, I've never seen that uniform, it's so cute, like a male version of our uniform, he is like a doll to dress" 

The comparison with a toy and being called cute offended him so he decided to make it clear that he was the "man" here. 

The teacher asked him to introduce himself. Dylan most assuredly said. 

"Listen to all of you, I am Dylan Meier and I am the most masculine man you will see in your life so I hope that you will treat me as such and we will not get along well" 

The room was quiet for a second and then some girls started laughing as others spoke. 

"Oh how adorable, now more than a toy is like a small child you want to protect"

Dylan was enraged to see that his most direct words resulted in the opposite effect. 

"Okay, masculine boy, sit down and let's start the class." 

Said the teacher. 

He did it with a bit of blush on his face. 

Finally, classes ended, as expected from a high class school it was much more difficult. He don't take long to stand up and go to the school's gym, But he didn't know where he was so he wandered around for a while until he saw some girls in their gym uniform and followed them thinking they were going to the gym. Unfortunately for Dylan, he ended up in the ladies bathroom and was kicked out by a tall girl with short brown hair. 

"Perverted boy, if I see you around here again, I will kill you" 

"Ahh sorry I'm looking for the gym" 

"Hey come back here, I'm not done with you" 

Dylan ignored it and ran away. 

Finally, after many laps he found the gym. There the gym trainer received him, she is also a woman. 

"You must be the new one? Why did you take so long?" 

"I'm sorry I got lost" 

"Next time just ask for directions." 

"It's true what they say, that men do not like to ask for directions" 

A girl teased who quickly identified her as one of his classroom. His foolish boy image was reinforced. 

"The boys' changing room is over there, put your uniform on fast and come back" 

Dylan did it only to find that the boys' changing room was just a locker, which was logical since that school had no boys until recently. He grabbed his school basketball team uniform and was met with horror, the uniform consisted of a white T-shirt with the logo and name of the school and a completely pink shorts. Unfortunately for him there was nothing else in the bag so that should be all. 

He reluctantly did so and went out to meet the rest of the girls since there were only girls in the gym apart from him. Seeing him, some girls laughed softly. 

"Hey, excuse me, aren't there uniforms for boys?" 

He ask very shyly. 

"What are you talking about, basketball uniforms are mixed" 

"But the colors are ..." 

"They are the colors of the school, what do you expected?" 

The girl of his classroom scoffed again. 

"Can't the most masculine man wear pink without damaging his masculinity?" 

The girls laughed again. 

"Well shut up and let's start, as you know to enter the basketball team you have to pass these tests" 

"Hey, do I really have to? I mean, I am captain of my team and the best player in the championships I played ” 

Dylan tried to clear his name by showing off a little, but his trainer denied him. 

"I do not care about your amateur titles, everyone must pass this exam every year, even former team members" 

Dylan was offended that his achievements were undervalued and he decided to teach the teacher and everyone that he was truly the best. 

The tests started with a speed race. Dylan was the fastest on his team by far so he was confident he could handle those girls. 

They all got into position and when the race started quickly he was overtaken by several girls and although he tried with all his strength to reach them he could not and finished in 10/12 position. 

He was not prepared for that, that was a huge gym and the track was more than twice his old gym so he was not used to running as much 

He was already very tired and panting while the girls in the first places were much relaxed. One was even mocked. 

"Weren't you the best in your school?" 

Again there was laughter among the girls. 

Dylan was going to answer, but when he raised his face he saw that it was the same girl who went to the bathroom. 

"Wow, he is the pervert brat" 

He said mockingly. Her friend asked. 

"Is him?" 

"Yes" 

Dylan was silent because he did not want problems with her and that this story spread throughout the school. 

The next thing was to throw balls into the basket. 

Dylan didn't know what was going on, but he was very distracted. It didn't take long for those girls to get used to it and they started to hit one ball after another. He could barely fit a few. Again that frustrated him a lot. Finally, the jump ball test. 

When starting a game 2 players jump to get the ball for their team. Dylan was taller than all the girls except 2 of them so at least in this he had some advantage. The 2 tallest girls who were also the ones with the best results made the first attempt. It was the girl in the bathroom and her friend. 

Although they were very close to each other, the girl in the bathroom won. 

“Excellent as always Jessica. With these results, without a doubt, we have our team captain ” 

The girls applauded as Dylan pouted out of jealousy as that was his position. 

The girl walked past him and winked playfully at him. 

The tests passed and finally it was Dylan's turn to do his test with the shortest girl of all. That girl had bad results too so she had no better chance, although he was offended that they gave him something so easy because he believed he was more. 

The teacher threw the ball into the air and they both jumped for him, but to Dylan's surprise the little girl got over it in her jump and was able to take the ball. His disappointment was such that he couldn't even fall to his feet and fell on his behind. 

The teacher pat the little girl's head. 

"Very well Sofia, although your other results were not good, this test will raise your average so you can enter as a substitute and train to try to enter the main team " 

"Great!" 

The girl shouted with joy as she was applauded by another girl who was her friend who had also joined the team. 

The teacher walked over to Dylan who was still on the ground in shock. 

"Well your results were ... just horrible, I'm sorry "captain" I can't keep you in mind even for the substitute team" 

Again there was some laughter between the girls which almost made Dylan cry. 

But a girl approached him, it was the new captain Jessica who bent down to caress her head. Dylan felt so helpless in front of her. 

"Now, you don't have to cry, you are a boy, we cannot pretend that you have the level of a girl, but that does not mean that you cannot do it better, if you want I can teach you" 

The other girls stared at the scene. 

Dylan couldn't believe his words, everything he believed destroyed in a few seconds, his male pride trampled, now he lay there defeated by girls and they are offering him mercy. 

He couldn't take it anymore and pushed her as he stood up and ran out of the gym with some tears in his eyes. 

One of the girls scoffed. 

"The boys are so sensitive" 

The other girls laughed. Dylan went to the bathroom to cry a little and then went out and went home. Already at home his mother spoke to him. 

"How did it go in basketball?" 

"It does not matter " 

"It does not matter? Your grades are always horrible and the only thing that saves your average is sports ” 

"I know but..." 

"Listen if you have problems just ask someone for help" 

That made Dylan remember the scene with Jessica in the gym which enraged him and he responded to his mother in a bad way. 

"Shut up don't say that!" 

"Sorry? 

Her mother hardened her tone. 

"What did you say? 

Dylan again had to bend his knees before a woman. 

"Nothing Mommy" 

He said with his head down. 

"I thought so and do something with your notes or we will end up on the street" 

The next day Dylan had to go find Jessica. He found her in a hallway talking to her friend, the other tall girl who was part of the team. 

Jessica asked coldly. 

"You want something?" 

"I..." 

Dylan hesitated long before he could say it. 

"I... could... could you... teach me... how to play please" 

"And why should I?" 

"I’m so... sorry for pushing you, I got nervous, it's just that I'm not used to not being the best" 

"¿And?" 

Jessica asked. 

"And I'm sorry for followed you to the ladies room" 

"And?" 

"And I don't want to run out of basketball, it's my life and the only thing I'm good at, please don't..." 

Dylan couldn't take it anymore and started crying right there. He couldn't cope with that humiliation anymore, he wanted everything to end quickly but he couldn't do anything about it. Luckily for him, Jessica took pity on him. 

"Enough is enough, don't cry" 

She bent down and began to dry his eyes with her handkerchief. 

"I was just playing with you, of course I want to teach you so please stop now" 

"I'm sorry" 

Dylan couldn't stop. Jessica stroked his head, trying to calm him down like a loving mother. 

"If you promise to work hard I promise you will make it to the team, okay?" 

Dylan could only nod his head. Jessica helped him up and took him to the laundry rooms to clean his face. Dylan went into the men's room alone to wash. As when he left he ask Jessica. 

"So when do we start?" 

“Well to begin, your results were horrible, so the coach wouldn't let you practice with us, luckily there is another way to earn points and so maybe you can join the secondary team. But only if you are willing to do it ” 

Dylan nodded. 

"I will, I will do anything for basketball" 

"Very well, then I will give you your new uniform" 

When the first training started, there were all the girls on the team, Jessica, her friend Ana and even the little Sofia who belonged to the secondary team, all with their uniforms ready to train, some were already throwing balls. 

While Dylan found himself wearing a cheerleader outfit, with her pleated miniskirt, pom poms, and even some trimmings for his short hair. 

"Why do I have to do this?" 

The boy asked very embarrassed. 

“Cheerleaders can enter the gym whenever they want, so you can see us train and learn, and your training to cheer us on will help you improve and maybe you can join the team. Be sure to cheer with all your heart ” 

Jessica said as she winked playfully and the girls on the team laughed. 

Dylan believed that if he tried too hard he would soon be in pants again, but then he found reality, the team showcase was full of national trophies, the school team played at a very high level, far superior to the street basketball that he played with his friends, so it would be very difficult for him to reach that level. That just meant that he would be a cheerleader for a long time and since he had no other way to make up for his bad grades, he had to put up with it.

The end.
I very much like the story. We need more of those schools. Dylan’s still toxic interacting with the women at home. Mommy was correcting sending him to the girls academy. The women and girls there seem very capable of taking him down. He needs to them to encourage his feminine side. Hopefully a few terms there he will be better behaved at home. Mommy should make him wear more dresses at home and play nicely with his sisters. Possibly he should eventually were a skirt to school with appropriate underwear also. I’m thinking he only sees a few obvious boys in the school as maybe some of them are now sissies. Which is nice.
Oh what a truly didactic moment for Dylan to find himself in an area once thought made for his sex that is finally being dominated and perfected by the Superior Female.  Deliciously and amusingly telling is how when he finds himself inferior in skills he once thought proved sports were natural domain of males -  FEMALES EXCELLED - he instinctively falls into sissified tears before the now truly proven physical and emotionally stronger FEMALES.

Adore how Dylan so daintily begs the Females perhaps to teach him to perform at sports, now knowing it is an area natural only to Women young or old, in which males falsely forced Women.  THEY instead point his only alternative is to BE PROPERLY DAINTY AND SISSIFIED as that shall be the only avenues of all future appropriate development for the truly weaker, meeker, inferior and insignificant male sex.   On the other hand... one gets the feeling Dylan's biggest problem in a few years shall be which gown to buy for the Prom that Veronica Demanning, Captain of the basketball team just asked him out for...
Thank you for your excellent Gender Role Reversal story.  I imagine Dylan will be wearing the cheerleader uniform for a long, long time, and the girls at the School will be putting him in pretty dresses with flared skirts, so everyone can praise their pretty panties.
Hold your little skirt GirlBoy, because if not the girls will see your panties with ruffles
(03-13-2020, 10:35 AM)afp Wrote: I very much like the story. We need more of those schools. Dylan’s still toxic interacting with the women at home. Mommy was correcting sending him to the girls academy. The women and girls there seem very capable of taking him down. He needs to them to encourage his feminine side. Hopefully a few terms there he will be better behaved at home. Mommy should make him wear more dresses at home and play nicely with his sisters. Possibly he should eventually were a skirt to school with appropriate underwear also. I’m thinking he only sees a few obvious boys in the school as maybe some of them are now sissies. Which is nice.

Thanks for your nice words <3 and don't worry Dylan will soon be in more appropriate clothes. Stay tuned for part 2

(03-13-2020, 11:42 AM)whyguys Wrote: Oh what a truly didactic moment for Dylan to find himself in an area once thought made for his sex that is finally being dominated and perfected by the Superior Female.  Deliciously and amusingly telling is how when he finds himself inferior in skills he once thought proved sports were natural domain of males -  FEMALES EXCELLED - he instinctively falls into sissified tears before the now truly proven physical and emotionally stronger FEMALES.

Adore how Dylan so daintily begs the Females perhaps to teach him to perform at sports, now knowing it is an area natural only to Women young or old, in which males falsely forced Women.  THEY instead point his only alternative is to BE PROPERLY DAINTY AND SISSIFIED as that shall be the only avenues of all future appropriate development for the truly weaker, meeker, inferior and insignificant male sex.   On the other hand... one gets the feeling Dylan's biggest problem in a few years shall be which gown to buy for the Prom that Veronica Demanning, Captain of the basketball team just asked him out for...

Thank you for your nice words <3 and for the idea of the Prom, it will be a great addition to the story. Stay tuned for part 2

(03-13-2020, 01:19 PM)Algoriano1 Wrote: Thank you for your excellent Gender Role Reversal story.  I imagine Dylan will be wearing the cheerleader uniform for a long, long time, and the girls at the School will be putting him in pretty dresses with flared skirts, so everyone can praise their pretty panties.

Thanks for your nice words <3 and you can be sure that from now on Dylan will live surrounded by women willing to put him in increasingly feminine and childish clothes. Stay tuned for part 2
It's always trilling to read new story about gender role reversal. I would like to see the next part of this story, but I hope not to read about Dylan in diapers. Wink