ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck In The Cosmetology Program
“Registration and major declaration week is always so crazy. Don’t you think Blair?” “Oh yeah of course it’s always super crazy. All these poor freshman running around and not having a clue at what to pick.” “Hey look at that boy over their. Doesn’t he almost look like a girl? Look at his body and hair?” “WOW you’re right Morgan he looks just like a Tom boy.” “Shhh here he comes.” The boy handed his sheet with his course selections and major declaration too the two girls who were working at the front desk. “Thank you so much! Enjoy your classes.” “Blair let’s see what he took.” “You know we aren’t supposed to do that!” “I know but come on let’s see what the Tom boy choose.” According to his sheet he was trying to get into the computer science program and took a couple of programming courses as well as an English and math. “What do you say we switch it?” “Switch it ? No that’s wrong we can’t do that.” “Why not? It would be so much fun to like stick him into cosmetology.” “Our major why ?” “I know it by looking at him. He’s a sissy!”
Great start to a new story series.

How is it that girls just intuitively know?

Or they're really close.

I had girls tell me that they really enjoyed me as a friend, but not to date. Looking back, I think they tagged me as gay when I really was a sissy.

Or perhaps they did know...
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
“You can’t tell that some one is a sissy just by looking at them.” “I can and don’t tell anyone this but you know my little sister Emily?” “Yeah she’s great.” “Well she was a boy at one point. When we were kids I turned him into a girl.” “Emily no I don’t believe. She’s so girly. Was she really a boy?” “Yup she was. It started off as just a prank, but after a while I began to love making him more and more feminine. I was able to manipulate my mom in different ways to make her see what I saw. At the end of it Emily was a full time girl about halfway through high school.” “So, you want to do that to this boy?” “I think I do Blair. This feeling of needing to do this hasn’t gone away. I’m going to do it! I’m going to turn him into a sissy bff.” “Okay I guess I’ll help you at the start.

“Okay first things first let’s change his major to cosmetology. Then let’s pick his classes.” “Some of these classes are so girly. Definitely have to do nail care, hair and make up, now for the fun ones. How about skirts through out the ages, and the art of walking in heels.” “I don’t remember taking any of these courses.” “They are new sadly and kind of insulting but for our sissy boy they are perfect!” That’s how it happened! Little did that boy know that his life was about to change forever. “Wait Morgan! We aren’t in any of these classes!” “Maybe not as a student but as a TA I am in all of them!”

(03-12-2020, 09:13 AM)Kimmi Wrote: Great start to a new story series.

How is it that girls just intuitively know?

Or they're really close.  

I had girls tell me that they really enjoyed me as a friend, but not to date. Looking back, I think they tagged me as gay when I really was a sissy.

Or perhaps they did know...

They might just know. I do know though that once you are just friends with a girl the prospect of her dating you goes out the window. You might as well just get your nails done with her and buy a purse.

My name is Nick and I’m officially a college freshman. I am so glad that high school is over as it was tough for me. Due to my smaller size I was prime for bullying it also didn’t help that I had longer hair. I didn’t have much friends except my best friend Katie who is also going to school here. We did everything together and because we were so close I did tons of girly things with her which didn’t help the bullying. I’ve done stuff like sit with her while she got her nails done even though I obviously wouldn’t be getting mine done. I even went prom dress shopping with her and went on all her dress appointments. I would always tell her honestly what I thought of the dresses and they weren’t fake suggestions either I told her what I really felt. Their was one dress though that she wanted me to try on. Just to see what it felt like and the store owners had no problems with it. Sometimes I felt bad that she didn’t have any girl friends as she was a smart girl and was very picky about who she was friends with. So, because of that I tried in the dress. It was a short prom dress that actually fit perfectly. “Come on you should buy it!” “Katie it’s a dress I don’t need to buy a dress. I wouldn’t wear it anywhere.” “True but you could wear it privately at home or with me.” Long story short is I bought the dress and even wore it one time with her at home but after that we didn’t bring it up again. I actually brought it with me to college because I didn’t want my parents to find it.

Today was the day that we were going to pick up our class schedules. I was shocked too say the least when I saw my schedule. “This can’t be mine.” “Well it has your name on it.” “Well I didn’t pick any of these classes or this major.” “Their is nothing really more or Blair over here can do. You will have to go to the registration office and have them fix it.” And if they can’t? “Then that’s what you will be taking this semester.” I’m going to get this resolved. “Have a great day.” When I left the to go the registration office I might up with Katie. “Got my schedule and I’m ready for pre med.” I’m going to get mine fixed. “What? Why? Let me see.” She took it from my hands and giggled a bit. “Cosmetology I didn’t know that you were interested in that? We choirs have been doing hair nails for years.” I’m not Katie it’s a mistake! “Skirts through out the ages huh? Well I guess you should no more about skirts and you need to learn how to walk In heels. Just so you know what we go through.” Katie enough joking around! What if I can’t get this fixed? “Well the it’s a wasted semester at worst. Not that bad of thing. You will have to pass the classes to keep your scholarship though.”
They can’t fix it. Nothing else is open! I’m screwed! “Well I can help you with your homework and you can practice painting my nails.” Thanks Katie but I think I’ll be fine I just need to get Cs this semester and then change it next semester. “You know you might like it.” I doubt it Katie you know I’m not a girly type of guy. “I wouldn’t say that you wore and own a prom dress!” I was just trying to be a good friend. “And you are a good friend but most guys wouldn’t do that stuff. Forgive me for saying this but most schools wouldn’t make this mistake.” What are you suggesting? “Well I mean are you sure you just didn’t choose that. I support whatever you choose. If you want to do hair and nails for a living that I support it.” I don’t want that Katie it was a mistake. “Okay. Okay. Come on let’s go back to our apartment.”

Me and Katie both went in on an apartment by campus so we could be roommates. She didn’t say anything else about it until later then night. “Why don’t we wear our prom dresses tonight?” Why? Why would we? “I just feel like wearing mine and I don’t want to be weird and do it but myself, and maybe my bestie will do it with me?” Katie would you be asking this is all this registration thing didn’t happen? “Yes of course I was planning on asking you if you could please indulge me in some girly time. I know your a boy but I was thinking my bestie could come out and play.” She asked me so sweetly and looked at me with her pretty eyes. Okay but just for a little while. “Great! I’ll go change!” I went to my room and pulled it out of my bag. What was I doing? At least no one would know. I took off my I clothes and underwear and put the dress on. In the store to try it on they gave me a pair of panties to wear with it. I didn’t have anything with me though. I went and found Katie and we zipped each other up. “This is so much fun!
“This is so much fun” I agree.
Okay what do we do now? “Nothing exactly just hang out in our dresses. Personal question. What are you wearing under your dress?” Nothing my boxers don’t fit with it on. “Well do you want a pair of my Panties?” No Katie! I don’t need panties! “Okay fine it was just a question.” We went down to the living room and my dress flounced around me as I walked. “I love how you dress flares out like that. Do some twirling in it!” No I’m not going to twirl in it! “Twirl twirl twirl” Ugh fine! I twirled multiple times in the dress as it flared around. Something weird happened in that moment. The sensation the material was giving me on my penis was intense which cause me to get erect. I haven’t had much in my life for some reason and I thought I was a sexual. My one inch fully erect penis was emabrrsing to say the least but you couldn’t tell that it was hard. The only person who knows how small it is is Katie. “It’s not a big deal that it’s that small but it’s perfect for me and for friendships.” I didn’t know what exactly that meant at the time but now I do. Was she saying that my penis was perfect and only good for our girly BFF friendship? Maybe but I wasn’t sure.

Can I change out of my dress now? “No it’s only been a couple of minutes! Let’s watch some TV. Cross your legs when you sit like I taught you the last time. I didn’t ask you the last time but do you have any body hair?” No it just never really grew in. “Interesting! I had advise you to put lotion on your legs it will make them smooth. You can use mine.” That was that for the rest of the night as we watched girly things on TV and I kept my dress on all night.
How about courses in Gender Studies and Psychology?
(03-12-2020, 04:14 PM)Bonzodoug Wrote: How about courses in Gender Studies and Psychology?

That’s a real good idea! We will be going through Nicks whole career through college.
That’s great!
The gender studies would be a course module, whereas he would be 'volunteered' as a subject for experiments in psychology...hypnosis etc...
(03-12-2020, 10:27 PM)Bonzodoug Wrote: That’s great!
The gender studies would be a course module, whereas he would be 'volunteered' as a subject for experiments in psychology...hypnosis etc...

Great ideas!