ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help creating an Female Led Realtionship
I have for a long time been wrestling with the simple fact that submissive males outnumber dominant females by the huge proportion they do. I think just about any woman can become dominant and if they are with a submissive male, they can enter a beautiful, thrilling, symbiotic relationship of dominance and submission. I want more women to have this!

After lots of research and correspondence with dominant females and submissive males, I have produced guidance material for the sub male and a new little website for any woman to browse who may wish to contemplate becoming dominant. This website does not contain anything that might scare off a woman who knows nothing about dominance and submission. Many people have told me that there is nothing else like it on the web. 

So, here is a link, (for males only), to the entry point in this guidance. It is on my main blog. 

Here is a link to my new little alternative website for tentative vanilla women.

I hope some submissive males may find it helpful.

Mistress Scarlet
The work you do is amazing.
Thank you.
Dear Mistress Scarlet,

Thank you very much for these excellent guides. Well written and practical. I really appreciate the emphasis on empathy.

May I suggest a separate page for a definition with examples of true empathy and false empathy that is actually manipulation? We males are trained to avoid deep empathy and to use male privilege to distort empathy.

Some of us are aware of this and try to act differently, but we certainly need the Superior's guidance.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(03-09-2020, 02:35 PM)micheleFFS Wrote: Dear Mistress Scarlet,

Thank you very much for these excellent guides. Well written and practical. I really appreciate the emphasis on empathy.

May I suggest a separate page for a definition with examples of true empathy and false empathy that is actually manipulation? We males are trained to avoid deep empathy and to use male privilege to distort empathy.

Some of us are aware of this and try to act differently, but we certainly need the Superior's guidance.

Thank you for the comment but I would worry about over complicating things. I also suggest it is wrong to tar all males with the same brush. The main reason I fell for my puppet, (although he may regret that a little now), is that he simply showed empathy from the day I met him. Genuine empathy. 

I am hoping what I have written about empathy covers it.

Empathy
Every thing you do must be founded in deep empathy.  You MUST put yourself in her headspace. When the time comes, you must try to imagine what she is thinking, her mood, how much she knows about the  topic, how much she knows about you, how bold or cautious she is, how much she likes things to be the same or if she likes trying new things and likes variety.

But…………………..  a lot of people are very low on empathy. If that is you, then in the months before you approach her on this issue, you must learn  to think and behave with empathy AT ALL TIMES. And this is not just about approaching her on the topic, it is about how receptive she will feel from living with you day after day. As a woman, considering the notion of dominance, one is far more likely to be able to imagine it working well if one’s man is an empathetic man. If he is an empathetic man, it gives one a feeling of being treasured and valued which makes the jump to dominance seem much more realistic.
(03-12-2020, 06:04 AM)Mistress Scarlet Wrote:
(03-09-2020, 02:35 PM)micheleFFS Wrote: Dear Mistress Scarlet,

Thank you for the comment but I would worry about over complicating things. I also suggest it is wrong to tar all males with the same brush. The main reason I fell for my puppet, (although he may regret that a little now), is that he simply showed empathy from the day I met him. Genuine empathy. 

I am hoping what I have written about empathy covers it.

Empathy
Every thing you do must be founded in deep empathy.  You MUST put yourself in her headspace. When the time comes, you must try to imagine what she is thinking, her mood, how much she knows about the  topic, how much she knows about you, how bold or cautious she is, how much she likes things to be the same or if she likes trying new things and likes variety.

But…………………..  a lot of people are very low on empathy. If that is you, then in the months before you approach her on this issue, you must learn  to think and behave with empathy AT ALL TIMES. And this is not just about approaching her on the topic, it is about how receptive she will feel from living with you day after day. As a woman, considering the notion of dominance, one is far more likely to be able to imagine it working well if one’s man is an empathetic man. If he is an empathetic man, it gives one a feeling of being treasured and valued which makes the jump to dominance seem much more realistic.
 The disparity between male Submissives & female Dominants is enormous.
 Literally Millions of men and teen boys desperately crave (need!) severe naked female Discipline.
 Deprivation causes myriad problems.

Stroll thru any FLS neighborhood. Mine, for instance. Most males are submissive Sissies. Obedient, polite, demure, respectful. And very strictly Disciplined.
 Boys grades 7 to 12 wear frocks & peep-toe heels. Nothing underneath, naturally.
 Modern HRT Therapy, begun in puberty, renders older boys Pear-Shaped and lusciously feminine.

Female Led Society & culture may be possible on a wider scale.

¬† ¬†