Bathtub
Primping
Dressing
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scottish Leathers
Photo 
3 years ago, Mother & I summered in Scotland. We flew on a jet owned by her classmate at Governess Academy.
 Diedre's first (and only) "Charge" was an English boy. Sole heir to immense wealth. With drug-addled friends. His Mother hired her to "sort him out".

Diedre did. In a nearby cottage, fully-equipped Discipline Room upstairs.
 She married Charles. He greeted us at their summer home in Scotland. Barefoot naked, sobbing.

Mother had me fitted for various leather appurtenances.
 She also purchased several types of Scottish Tawses.

¬† ¬†    
(03-06-2020, 12:17 PM)Robin77 Wrote: 3 years ago, Mother & I summered in Scotland. We flew on a jet owned by her classmate at Governess Academy.
 Diedre's first (and only) "Charge" was an English boy. Sole heir to immense wealth. With drug-addled friends. His Mother hired her to "sort him out".

She married Charles. He greeted us at their summer home in Scotland. Barefoot naked, sobbing.

This is an intriguing post! What exactly are leather 'appurtenances'?

J.
(03-06-2020, 01:12 PM)Sissyjj. Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 12:17 PM)Robin77 Wrote: 3 years ago, Mother & I summered in Scotland. We flew on a jet owned by her classmate at Governess Academy.

This is an intriguing post! What exactly are leather 'appurtenances'?

J.
 Too many for a mere Reply.
 Here's one. I have F cup size ta-ta's.
 Sissies go (or should go) braless & Commando.
 Walking in 5" strappies (detachable toe straps) my "girls" judder, jounce, jiggle, sometimes flop out.
 Stiff leather Undertitty Bolsters help.

¬†¬†    
Robin,

That article is a real find! Do you know the paper and date?

Ummm...Is your poll like the long-running US game show Jeopardy, where the answer is given and the correct response is to ask the question? I confess I can't figure it out.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(03-07-2020, 04:38 PM)micheleFFS Wrote: Robin,

That article is a real find! Do you know the paper and date?

Ummm...Is your poll like the long-running US game show Jeopardy, where the answer is given and the correct response is to ask the question? I confess I can't figure it out.

1. It's from the '50s. Scottish boys (and men) get Tawsed frequently. Sandra owns several types. They make me howl!!!

2. The poll is for information.

I'm currently barefoot naked, prior to my daughter's spanking.

¬† ¬†