BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PDQ
(12-08-2019, 08:36 AM)Kimmi Wrote: Hi Kimmi,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, I suspect my wife has shared some details with her sister, particularly about how I'm doing all the chores around the house, etc. I suspect she thinks that would make her sister envious. My daughters may be talking to their cousins too. I'll have a better idea this year when we visit for Christmas.

sissy jeremy 

Gina,

Thanks for the welcome. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed my letter.

sissy jeremy
(12-11-2019, 05:23 PM)Sissyjeremy Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 08:36 AM)Kimmi Wrote: Hi Kimmi,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, I suspect my wife has shared some details with her sister, particularly about how I'm doing all the chores around the house, etc. I suspect she thinks that would make her sister envious. My daughters may be talking to their cousins too. I'll have a better idea this year when we visit for Christmas.

sissy jeremy 

Hi Sissy Jeremy,

I can't wait to hear how your Christmas visit went.

How much do your daughters know?  Are they older?

Does the thought of them talking to their cousins excite you, or embarrass?  A bit of both?

Thanks for sharing!
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
This time of year it’s doubly exciting getting the first PDQ of the New Year, following the ever-hefty Christmas Special we get to look forward, perhaps resolutions, perhaps dreams, or perhaps just entertainment. This New Year was no exception and I particularly enjoyed two letters that concerned males speaking with their Spouse openly and honestly about their desire to be a maid (or sissymaid).

Carl writes (Letter 8) about the communication that occurred when he finally spoke openly with his Wife about taking on the status of maid. She literally dictated the “terms” and his description of how he complied and became his Wife’s maid is truly inspirational.

In Letter 9, Tony was beyond “pleasantly surprised” and now wonders at how his Wife has taken to Her new role like a duck to water, “be careful what you wish for” is his admonition. But the line in his letter that really got me was: “…I also learned Jackie planned on me living as her sissymaid for the rest of my life and with her sister should anything happen to her.” <Swoon> Auntie Helga encourages Tony, knowing full well what is in store for “him.”
Hi Kimmi,

Christmas was interesting. My wife again gave me pantyhose in my stocking but I was ready this time. I thanked her and kissed her cheek, which she seemed to appreciate. My wife had bought me some Christmas pattern leggings to wear and I had paired them with black pantyhose. I think everyone was used to seeing me in hose. My wife instructed me to help my SIL with the meal prep and clean up. Everyone helps out a bit but I was more like the kitchen maid. My SIL quickly fell into the habit of ordering me around, no please or thank you. I was a bit put out by her attitude at first but then came to like it. My wife had loaned me out. 

My daughters are late teens. They know I wear pantyhose and they know I do the cooking and housework. I'm sure they've known for a long time that my wife wears the pants. I believe kids are good at picking up on power dynamics. They also know my wife and I sleep separately. I don't know if they know about my spankings? My wife always spanks me in the evening, in her bedroom with the door closed. However, my wife and daughters have started a habit of going together for dinner and leaving me at home. My wife says they need girl time together. I don't know what they talk about.

I caught my nieces smirking at me or stifling giggles a few times so I'm certain they and my daughters have talked about our home life. My daughters also went out of their way to tell me to fetch things for them when their cousins were present. The girls are one and two years younger than my daughters. The idea of them discussing my sissiness both excites and embarrasses me. The girls stopped calling me uncle and none of the adults corrected them. I didn't insist they call me uncle so I think that ship has sailed. It's a subtle sign that my status has dropped.

sissy jeremy
(02-03-2020, 06:26 AM)Sissyjeremy Wrote: Hi Kimmi,

Christmas was interesting. My wife again gave me pantyhose in my stocking but I was ready this time. I thanked her and kissed her cheek, which she seemed to appreciate. My wife had bought me some Christmas pattern leggings to wear and I had paired them with black pantyhose. I think everyone was used to seeing me in hose. My wife instructed me to help my SIL with the meal prep and clean up. Everyone helps out a bit but I was more like the kitchen maid. My SIL quickly fell into the habit of ordering me around, no please or thank you. I was a bit put out by her attitude at first but then came to like it. My wife had loaned me out. 

My daughters are late teens. They know I wear pantyhose and they know I do the cooking and housework. I'm sure they've known for a long time that my wife wears the pants. I believe kids are good at picking up on power dynamics. They also know my wife and I sleep separately. I don't know if they know about my spankings? My wife always spanks me in the evening, in her bedroom with the door closed. However, my wife and daughters have started a habit of going together for dinner and leaving me at home. My wife says they need girl time together. I don't know what they talk about.

I caught my nieces smirking at me or stifling giggles a few times so I'm certain they and my daughters have talked about our home life. My daughters also went out of their way to tell me to fetch things for them when their cousins were present. The girls are one and two years younger than my daughters. The idea of them discussing my sissiness both excites and embarrasses me. The girls stopped calling me uncle and none of the adults corrected them. I didn't insist they call me uncle so I think that ship has sailed. It's a subtle sign that my status has dropped.

sissy jeremy

Yes, Jeremy, things have changed, and your status has been irreversibly diminished.  Once you've been openly revealed as a sissy, there's just no going back; it's a one-way door.  And now that your SIL and her daughters know, as well as your brother-in-law, there's no point in pretending to keep up appearances.  

Yes, your daughters undoubtedly know about your spankings.  Children know almost everything about their parents; so they know well what happens when your wife takes you into her bedroom and closes the door.  And your wife and daughters undoubtedly talk about YOU when they go out for "girl time."  And your SIL and your nieces have also gotten the word; they're all very aware of your sissiness now.  It won't be long before your nieces follow your SIL's example and start bossing you around.  

You've mentioned pantyhose and leggings, but haven't mentioned any other feminine apparel.  At some point, your wife, in full knowledge that your sissy cat is out of the bag, might well decide that it's time you dressed the part of house maid, and outfit you with a maid's uniform for you to wear while you do your chores, maybe with her choice of your new sissy name embroidered on it.  At that point, your male attire will gradually disappear, to be replaced by skirts and dresses.  

Other changes might well follow.  You have a lot to look forward to.  Please keep us informed as things progress.  We wish you all the best in your new role. 
Trying to enjoy each PDQ like the "box of chocolates" it is, and spreading out reading it over time. Here are a few random quotes that really made me "swoon."

Letter 6 “Advise For Newbies” Maid Sarah (40 yrs. of servitude)
…My greatest joy in life is to serve my divine wife. To make her life easier, to lift from her the burden of chores, the expectations of sex, the mundane things that get in the way of her creativity.
…In return I get to love and adore her. I get to be dressed in sumptuous lingerie and frilly dresses, I get to mince about in 4 inch heels and wear elaborate make-up. I get to be bound and gagged. I do not have to worry about any domestic decisions or what to watch on TV, assuming I have spare time.
…I can assure you that the smile of delight on her face as you massage her feet or clear away the dishes is what you will come to live for. Delight in the fabulous clothes you are required to wear, encourage her to be strict and demanding, it will make you a better servant.
Letter 8 “Handwashing” Sissymaid Merri
Wonderful pics and description of h.er servitude.
Letter 10 “Born This Way” Stephanie
…I believe that being feminized means undergoing total and complete psychological emasculation. Every ounce of male persona, image, ego, and dignity to be surrendered and/or stripped away. We need to be turned into the perfect girl or woman and kept that way.
…But the most important thing is we should have no say in the matter. Our free will is to be surrendered to her dominance and direction. Serving her desires, no matter what they are or how extreme they are should be our only focus.
Since we are delving into the "vault" and re-reading past letters from PDQ, here's another one from April 2020 that was touching.

https://petticoated.com/0420/letter8-0420.html

particularly this line which seemed to sum up the author's circumstance: "but to me they are acts of love for two women who have showered me with love, by sharing their precious femininity with me through the gift of petticoat discipline."
Another great letter, Gina. Petticoating is undoubtedly beneficial but something that males have to be in the right place in their lives to fully appreciate sometimes. During my childhood, I was always more worried about what my predominantly male friend base would think but when my circumstances changed (essentially when I became an adult and full time petticoatee) I realised what a gift and an opportunity I had been given.
Pleasantly surprised to see November PDQ! <curtsey> Thank-You Auntie Helga for carrying on what Susan MacDonald started! Having not even read the current issue in its entirety, i can safely say "An Interesting Story" submitted by Abigail, to be, by far, the absolutely most incredible post of all! Suzi Frillikins certainly captures the imagination of many subscribers with this tale. What a story,! what an experience! To vicariously enjoy, wishing/imagining being in Violet Elizabeth Bott's shoes!
Yes Gina that’s one of my favorites too.