BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PDQ
I so look forward to the first of the month as a new issue of PDQ appears and fills my mind with flights of fancy. This forum appears to be a way of reacting to or commenting on what's new. I always wished it were possible to react to the letters and features and this certainly makes that possible. I just loved Sissy Prettyknickers and Mark's (Mother Dresses Me in Womens Clothes) letters, if only they could see how my aura has turned green.
(10-05-2016, 03:10 PM)GinaV Wrote: I so look forward to the first of the month as a new issue of  PDQ appears and fills my mind with flights of fancy. This forum appears to be a way of reacting to or commenting on what's new. I always wished it were possible to react to the letters and features and this certainly makes that possible. I just loved Sissy Prettyknickers and Mark's (Mother Dresses Me in Womens Clothes) letters, if only they could see how my aura has turned green.

Gina,

Welcome to the forum. Heart  your avatar.

One of the reasons I started the original voy forum was the hope we could interact about the posts on PDQ and that the posters would participate so we could interact with them. So far, that hasn't occurred, unfortunately.

My favorite post this month was letter 1, Paulina Meets Girlfriend. I'm very glad Auntie Helga has decided to include more explicit sexual content in the 'zine.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
How wonderful, another page of the calendar and another issue of PDQ arrives! Although i am only beginning to enjoy reading everything new, i just read a letter from Debbie to Mistress Allison about how to move towards a Female Led Marriage by petticoating Her husband. Mistress Allison gives authoritative, knowledgeable advise and with respect to Her would humbly add that a recent story in Fictionmania entitled "Female Led Relationship (FLR) For an Empty Nest Couple." As of today there are 7 chapters and they certainly have ignited my imagination. If Debbie is reading this forum, She might get some good ideas from this story.
Receiving new PDQ continues to be a much-anticipated event for me as each new month approaches. As a very long-time reader, it is always a challenge to enjoy each issue in tiny bites, over the course of a month as opposed to devouring such a delicacy in one fell swoop! Lately, when there is a "part 2" letter, i've been going back to revisit the original post to get continuity of the story. One such letter in October described a young man with gynecomastia who was being encouraged by his Mother and Female friend to become comfortable with and enjoy living as a Woman. (Part 2 appeared in July) "Some Help Please" from Neil described going to "A Sophisticated Pair" lingerie store. What was interesting to me is that i discovered their YouTube site with bra reviews with one of the owners Erica. i have always enjoyed watching Her videos and really enjoy Her presentation, her enthusiasm, voice as well as what She is saying, i always looked to Her as a role model in some ways. Seeing the reference to A Sophisticated Pair prompted me to revisit their site and sadly the store closed. But their website (http://www.sophisticatedpair.com/) and YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/asophisticatedpair) are both still up. It was heart-warming to hear that They were supportive of Neil and were there to help. If you have questions about bras or want to learn more, the videos are great and of course there are many other stores with YouTube channels with reviews.
Great perspective, Gina!

Too often I brush through the letters and other features when I should pause and savor.

PDQ is a gem. I even went back to read Neil's letter thanks to your post.

Miss Kimmi
(11-15-2019, 06:53 PM)GinaV Wrote: Receiving new PDQ continues to be a much-anticipated event for me as each new month approaches. As a very long-time reader, it is always a challenge to enjoy each issue in tiny bites, over the course of a month as opposed to devouring such a delicacy in one fell swoop! Lately, when there is a "part 2" letter, i've been going back to revisit the original post to get continuity of the story. One such letter in October described a young man with gynecomastia who was being encouraged by his Mother and Female friend to become comfortable with and enjoy living as a Woman. (Part 2 appeared in July) "Some Help Please" from Neil described going to "A Sophisticated Pair" lingerie store. What was interesting to me is that i discovered their YouTube site with bra reviews with one of the owners Erica. i have always enjoyed watching Her videos and really enjoy her presentation, her enthusiasm, voice as well as what She is saying, i always looked to Her as a role model in some ways. Seeing the reference to A Sophisticated Pair prompted me to revisit their site and sadly the store closed. But their website (http://www.sophisticatedpair.com/) and YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/asophisticatedpair) are both still up. It was heart-warming to hear that They were supportive of Neil and were there to help. If you have questions about bras or want to learn more, the videos are great and of course there are many other stores with YouTube channels with reviews.

I also enjoyed that article and yes I also read every article on the first day I can't help myself but some are so short so it's like ok on to the next one
Well, it is that time of the month again, having not been keeping track, imagine my delight when the December PDQ appeared! Still reading through all the delicious content. There are a couple more “continued” letters. Tara’s “May Require Some Help” from November is followed up with “Mission Accomplished” this month. Having started out with trepidation, Tara appears to have “gotten the memo” from Auntie Helga and describes Her husband’s humiliating descent into servitude with a signature.
Another, from last month's PDQ was from Martina who posted in September with “Husband in Panties With Me in Charge” was followed in November with "Part Two” who describes a similar outcome, albeit using quite different methods.
i have always loved the special bonus features of the December issues and hope to ration my reading to enjoy it throughout the entire month!

(11-15-2019, 06:53 PM)GinaV Wrote: Wow! Jen writes in December 2019 "Feminizing My Husband" with another creative approach to Gynecomastia, as a wife rather than a Mother as in the case with the November letter referred to above. It is always heartening to read of Women accepting and/or encouraging Feminization where that is the best outcome.
Hi,

I'm the author of the letter advice for a sissy. I was so surprised to see it published in PDQ. I had not expected it. It would be great if there was interaction on the forum with the letter writers. If anyone has questions for me, I'm happy to answer them.

Sissy Jeremy
Hi Sissy Jeremy,

Welcome to the PDQ Forum! Thanks for joining.

That is a wonderful letter you wrote in the December PDQ issue.

I loved your wife outing you with your pantyhose at Christmas. I assume the wives are sisters. If so, don't you expect your wife will be sharing more intimate details with her sister?

We re-circulate gift bags for presents in lieu of wrapping paper. One year my gift was in a Victoria's Secret bag and everyone was laughing. I was turning red. Would this be the year I have panties under the tree, and everyone will know?

And why was I so excited even as I shuddered?

Sadly, no panties- just a gift card.

And not to VS....

Jeremy, I hope you continue to share and participate here! And in writing more letters!

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Sissy Jeremy, Goodness! This is exactly the kind of response/communication I was hoping this thread could be a place for. It’s only taken a few years, but your response is a wish come true, and don’t think I missed your well written letter and Auntie Helga’s responses. I only commented on one letter in this issue and didn’t want write about each and every one, but if there was one, yours would certainly be at the top of the list. Since reading more of this month’s content there are a number of letters that really piqued my interest.

What you described about “coming to terms” over a “frank discussion” is like fermenting wine blooming to a “head.” Long suppressed urges; un-expressed feelings; unfulfilled dreams or expectations, all of these are tremendous sources of stresses. And as “things came to a head” or “the dam burst” whatever the metaphor, it would seem you’ve untangled a sort of psychosexual  “logjam” and energy is flowing more freely now. 

The fact that your Wife, while disappointed/irritated with the seeming lack of honesty with Her, recognized the reasons why and has seemingly taken to FLR like a “duck to water.” I luv some of your comments (they literally make me go weak in the knees!) and included a few of Auntie Helga’s responses.

Thanks-you so much for writing the letter and responding to this thread! Wishing you and Your Wife all the best as Y/you “navigate new waters.” It would be wonderful to hear from Her as we always enjoy hearing and learning from Female Superiors! 

…I could almost see the light bulb turning on in her head. I think that answered a lot of her questions about me. I also admitted under her questioning that I enjoy/crave humiliation, particularly as it relates to me being a sissy…

...I've also taken to kissing my wife's feet when I finish massaging them. My wife pats me on the head and says "good boy." It's become like a nightly ritual....

So happy to hear how well things are progressing and kissing her feet is a good thing to do anytime you're in the area.

…"Because, little miss sissy, you wanted me to be more demonstrative of your status, yes? Well, I decided it was time we should be more open about some of your clothing choices. Now everyone knows. It's like pulling off a sticky bandage, just do it quick. You're lucky I didn't just say it's because you're a sissy. And you still haven't thanked me for the pantyhose." I apologized and thanked her for the gifts. She told me not to question her decisions again…

…She does seem to understand your needs and is beginning to see the benefits to her to have you under her thumb. Insisting you obey her is a pretty big step in the right direction…