BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your new boss
It's your first day in your new job.

They told you that their dress code is completely relaxed, and that you can wear whatever you feel comfortable in. You decide to wear a nice suit, but your new boss knows more about you than you thought.

"Oh, hello," she says. "I wasn't expecting to see you in trousers. I heard that you're a secret sissy. So tomorrow I want you to wear a nice skirt, some pretty tights or stockings, and a see-though blouse that lets us all see your lacy bra. And you need to wear heels that are at least 4 inches in height. Do you think you can manage that, sissy?"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

OMG, I want to work there! I would be very happy to wear whatever sissy outfit she would like me to wear. I’m afraid there would be a rather unsightly tent in the front of my tight pencil skirt, though, despite my tight knickers and control tights.
(03-05-2020, 04:48 PM)Bhuna71 Wrote: OMG, I want to work there! I would be very happy to wear whatever sissy outfit she would like me to wear. I’m afraid there would be a rather unsightly tent in the front of my tight pencil skirt, though, despite my tight knickers and control tights.
Sounds like you need a chastity device, that will solve that problem.  All sissies should be in chastity.
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
Being made to dress as a girl in front of confident women or girls is exquisitely humiliating.

The only good thing about being really quite tiny, as I am, is that I can tuck myself between my legs and hold it place with a pair of knickers, without any unsightly bulges.
That is a dream and I would quiver and shake at the site of her
(03-04-2020, 12:11 AM)Ali Wrote: It's your first day in your new job.

They told you that their dress code is completely relaxed, and that you can wear whatever you feel comfortable in. You decide to wear a nice suit, but your new boss knows more about you than you thought.

"Oh, hello," she says. "I wasn't expecting to see you in trousers. I heard that you're a secret sissy. So tomorrow I want you to wear a nice skirt, some pretty tights or stockings, and a see-though blouse that lets us all see your lacy bra. And you need to wear heels that are at least 4 inches in height. Do you think you can manage that, sissy?"

"NO MZ DEMANNING... NO WAY I COULD MANAGE SUCH A SUGGESTION!  Why it's an absurd suggestion... I'd be the laughing stock among all the other guys in the office! They would..."

"ENOUGH BACKTALK ALAN...  NO -  *laughing*-  MAKE THAT "ALYSSA".... hmmm yes, "ALYSSA"  - that shall be the only name that you shall be referred to in this office from this moment on if you wish to continue employ here... do you UNDERSTAND "ALYSSA, SWEETY GURL?

"No... you can't.... i mean why... all the guys will..."

"That is EXACTLY what I expect the rest of you 'MALETTE' EMPLOYEES to do... and the second they launch their archaic false 'macho' attitudes" She said Her voice beaming with mirth, "THEY WILL BE GIVEN SIMILAR COMMAND to dress in dainty feminine attire the FOLLOWING DAY ON!!!  The Female employees here are going to LOVE IT..."

"Bb-bu-bu-uut...    *stuttering and weeping*   why are You doing this, Mz Demanning?  It's not fair."

Mz Demanning smiled at the trembling shaken being  and softly assured, "Alyssa...  look I really like you, but you must acknowledge every Woman here performs Her duties far better than any of the males... just as it has been increasingly proven throughout the rest of society.  It's becoming evident that all past history's sex roles have been a ludicrous mistake.  We Females really are going to be acknowledged as the Superior Sex, and it's time for you and all your little malette sissies to accept roles and behavior - AND DRESS - once forced upon US!  And on a personal level *smiling with glee*, I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing how you look in a short tight skirt, stockings, heels and make-up when I take you out on OUR FIRST DATE. *sigh*  You are going to make SUCH A BABE!!"