ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A First
R, my wonderful Queen, loves sex.  

Over nearly two years R has shown and taught me so much about her needs, and the physical and pyschological intimacy she loves and wants from our relationship.  And one aspect of that is good old intercourse, usually after long sessions of me pleasuring her gorgeous Pearl with my tongue.  

Yes, intercourse.  'Hey, you may be my submissive crossdressing boi/girl but I still want that dangly thing of yours doing tricks for me sometimes.'   Okay, if that's what you want...

Sometimes I get to cum, other times not.  It's always up to R.  I can ask but can't expect or demand release.  

And last night, release was guaranteed.  For a simple reason.  My cumming came with a twist, a first.  Her beaming smile and encouragement, urging me on, painting the picture of what was to follow...

I came in a huge surge, a week's worth of passion-fuel, heightened by her urging and my submissive bent.  And then, the reality of her words and my passions hit me.  'Oh...'

She laughed.  'Be careful what you wish for.'   She rolled over.  'Down you go, time for you to lick me clean.'  She beamed at me.  

Oh gawd. Post-coitus submissive displacement is such a bugger of a process sometimes.... 

I moved down between her legs and looked at the juices, my juices, there.  I sighed.  She laughed again.  'On with it.'  'Yes my Dear.'  

And so I did my duty, definitely not in the right mental space on one level, but nevertheless I got on with it.  The taste filling my mouth, tingling my throat as I swallowed.  A couple of minutes later I raised my face, cum stains around my mouth, pulling a bit of a grimace.  

R beamed.  'And now you know what girls who swallow get to taste.  Why, you may grow to like it.  You might even start craving swallowing another man's spoof.'  A loud laugh.  

Head fucking me like that, right after cleaning her up...oh...

'I might have you do this more often...When you misbehave...'

Even if it doesn't happen again, I know this intimate moment between us will be raised again, a little taunt, a reminder of her charms, wit and willingness to explore our D/s relationship.  Probably right as I'm being given permission to cum...
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
Sissies like us get no say in when we cum, or how we tend to our Mistress's, or Master's, requirements. We gladly serve Her, or whoever She chooses.

I, for one, welcome the opportunity to orally service.

Some of my most exquisitely humiliating experiences have come from watching as my superiors make love, and then being required to clean them up afterwards.
Quote:Sissies like us get no say in when we cum, or how we tend to our Mistress's, or Master's, requirements. We gladly serve Her, or whoever She chooses.

I, for one, welcome the opportunity to orally service.

Some of my most exquisitely humiliating experiences have come from watching as my superiors make love, and then being required to clean them up afterwards.

I too adore servicing orally, Ali.  I love experiencing R's orgasmic delights as my tongue pleasures her.      

And now I've discovered another form of oral service.  Not one I'm particularly fond of for now.  But then, to paraphrase you, we sissies can't expect to get a say in how we serve.  Will have to train myself to embrace this oral experience when it arises again (sigh) 
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.   
I have trained my sissy hubby sexually to my happiness and satisfaction.  Sex is entirely on my terms.  I decide where when and how we have sex.  Whether or not he is allowed to "make sissy" after pleasuring me orally is entirely dependent on how well he has performed and my whims.
When he has been exceptional in all aspects of being a good sissy husband I MAY mount his excited princess.  If he adequately and completely satisfies me before he spurts his sexual release is complete.  However, if in his excited state he sould fail to last long enough pleasure me properly he will have to finish me with his tongue as i move up to straddle his face.  He is not a fan of cleaning his sissy messes so he works extremely hard to prioritize my pleasure over his release...   I have also found he exhibits a marked increase in focus and and definite increase in how meek and submissive he is after one of his release with clean up events.  This usually last for a few days to a week unless i tease him about it.
(03-24-2020, 07:53 PM)SissysWife Wrote: I have trained my sissy hubby sexually to my happiness and satisfaction.  Sex is entirely on my terms.  I decide where when and how we have sex.  Whether or not he is allowed to "make sissy" after pleasuring me orally is entirely dependent on how well he has performed and my whims.
When he has been exceptional in all aspects of being a good sissy husband I MAY mount his excited princess.  If he adequately and completely satisfies me before he spurts his sexual release is complete.  However, if in his excited state he sould fail to last long enough pleasure me properly he will have to finish me with his tongue as i move up to straddle his face.  He is not a fan of cleaning his sissy messes so he works extremely hard to prioritize my pleasure over his release...   I have also found he exhibits a marked increase in focus and and definite increase in how meek and submissive he is after one of his release with clean up events.  This usually last for a few days to a week unless i tease him about it.

God give me a wife like you     tommie