ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being Put on Display
Hi everyone.

One of my fantasies is this - I am under the control of a Dominant Female, who is dressing and treating me as a baby. She has a playpen set up in her Living Room into which I have to get. Much to my humiliation, she invites her female friends around. When they see me in the playpen, wearing a nappy, sucking a dummy, cuddling a teddy-bear and wearing baby clothes, they all laugh and tease me.

Another fantasy, is that I am in School and have been misbehaving. As a punishment, I forced to don a schoolgirl uniform (gymslip, etc) and wig. Then to my utter embarrassment, I am made to stand in front of all of the School during Morning Assembly. Worse still, I am to spend the rest of the day dressed as a schoolgirl.

These fantasies stem from  an incident when I was at Secondary Modern (later re-branded a High) School. It was one lunchtime, and I was sitting in the classroom quietly minding my own business. A couple of other boys were engaged in boisterous horse-play. Suddenly, I became caught up in their antics and ended up on the floor. This was unfortunate,  as all the noise had attracted the attention of a Lunchtime Supervisor. All three of us were to be punished, even though I pleaded my innocence.

The school had the equivalent of a "naughty step" - those caught misbehaving had to go and stand under the clock in the Main Entrance. So I stood with the two other boys under the clock. (I think that we had to stand with our hands behind our backs). I found it particularly embarrassing, as I was a bit of a "goody two-shoes" at School. (The Lunchtime Supervisor was particularly disappointed with me). What was so humiliating was that you felt that you were being put on display for all to see, which was to discourage any bad behaviour. (The fact that you lost the freedom of lunchtime also was a big blow).

Has anybody else undergone anything similar? - It would be interesting to compare notes.  Smile
I've been dressed as a baby and put in a playpen at a professional nanny I once visited. I had to sit there with my legs splayed because of the bulkiness of my nappy, and my frilly baby knickers on display under my little baby dress, sucking on my dummy while she teased and laughed at me.

It was exquisitely humiliating.

I was never made to stand up in assembly dressed as a schoolgirl, but when I was a child I did used to get made to wear my little sister's school uniform as a punishment. One day Mummy forgot that she was supposed to be picking Lucy up after her after-school club and was running too late to let me change, so I had to go with her in Lucy's uniform. I had on her gym skirt, rather than a proper school skirt, so when I climbed into the back of the car Lucy and her little group of friends not only saw me dressed in the same uniform as them, but got a good flash of my knickers too.
(02-28-2020, 02:51 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Hi everyone.
One of my fantasies is this - ....
Another fantasy, is that I am in School and have been misbehaving. As a punishment, I forced to don a schoolgirl uniform (gymslip, etc) and wig. Then to my utter embarrassment, I am made to stand in front of all of the School during Morning Assembly. Worse still, I am to spend the rest of the day dressed as a schoolgirl.
Has anybody else undergone anything similar? - It would be interesting to compare notes.  Smile
Hello Sissy Leslie, I understand your fantasy. 
When I was at junior school an incident resulted in me striped of my trousers and underpants. Forcibly dressed in knickers and skirt for the day. I should wrote a short story about it.
Hi Sissy Leslie

I have a couple of fantasies somewhat similar to your school one. I went to a boys’ school, and there was a girls’ school next door. There were a few joint activities, and the boys and girls travelled to and from school on buses together, but otherwise boys and girls were not allowed to mix during the school day without permission.

In one fantasy, a group of girls overpower me, strip me naked, and dress me in a girl’s school uniform, just for their own amusement. They take particular pleasure in making me wear school uniform knickers (which only junior girls had to wear and which I knew they all hated). Having dressed me up, they then show me off to their friends, making me show them my knickers so that everyone knows that I’m dressed as a junior girl, obeying the strictest of school uniform rules.

In another fantasy, I have been caught in the grounds of the girls’ school without permission, and have been sent to a teacher for punishment. She decides that, since I seem to want to go to the girls’ school, it would be a fitting punishment to make me attend lessons there for a day, dressed appropriately in a girl’s school uniform. She gives me a girl’s school uniform to wear, and reminds me that the journey to and from school is part of the school day, and so proper school uniform must be worn. When I arrive at school, after being teased by both the girls and the boys on the bus, the teacher inspects my school uniform thoroughly and then sends me to my lessons. All the girls tease me all day. During the day I have to take part in a PE lesson, playing netball dressed in gym knickers, polo shirt and short pleated skirt.