satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Babysitting
Hi everybody.

I think that if you are a male under female control, and have been feminised and regressed to childhood, there is one thing that would be extremely humiliating - being baby-sat! It would be very embarrassing if you were in your late 50's (like I am) and your Babysitter was considerably younger than you! 

I can imagine being put into the frilliest of dress, ribbons in hair, etc and then given the devastating news that you were going to be baby-sat in the evening! When the Babysitter turns up, you would be horrified that she is still only in her late teens. I can only imagine the amount of blushing  as your strict Auntie says "You are going to be a good little girl, and be obedient, aren't you"?

The Babysitter laughs at you and says that she is going to enjoy looking after you that evening. You feel total shame, as you realise that you are going to be at her mercy and control, a complete sissy plaything. (Sounds nice, doesn't it?)  Smile
(02-27-2020, 02:54 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Hi everybody.

I think that if you are a male under female control, and have been feminised and regressed to childhood, there is one thing that would be extremely humiliating - being baby-sat! It would be very embarrassing if you were in your late 50's (like I am) and your Babysitter was considerably younger than you! 

I can imagine being put into the frilliest of dress, ribbons in hair, etc and then given the devastating news that you were going to be baby-sat in the evening! When the Babysitter turns up, you would be horrified that she is still only in her late teens. I can only imagine the amount of blushing  as your strict Auntie says "You are going to be a good little girl, and be obedient, aren't you"?

The Babysitter laughs at you and says that she is going to enjoy looking after you that evening. You feel total shame, as you realise that you are going to be at her mercy and control, a complete sissy plaything. (Sounds nice, doesn't it?)  Smile

It may sound nice as a fantasy, but I can assure you that the reality is utterly humiliating.

When I was a child and a teenager my mother would get us a babysitter when she went out. Usually it was the daughter of some friends of hers. If I was being petticoat-punished or, even worse, baby-punished, she would see me in whatever my mother had decided I would wear.

Sometimes I'd be dressed as a girl, and sometimes I'd be dressed as a baby.

There really is nothing quite so humiliating as a girl in the class above you at school seeing you dressed like that, and her being told that she can spank your bottom if you're naughty.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi all! 
I certainly agree with the level of humiliation being babysat can bring on a sissy! I’m 24 and my mistress wife has her 22 year old sister and her 15 year old cousin babysit me several times each week. I recognize that both of them are superior to me, but it’s humiliating being an older male dressed in French maid outfits and Disney princess panties with a chastity belt underneath and having to obey two younger female supremacists. 
They are both allowed to punish me, but the 15 year old cousin isn’t allowed to see my male birth defect. She loves to order me to show it to her and then punish me when I have to disobey because of wife’s orders. 
thatoneguy
How intense and embarrassing.  You must be relieved that that 15 year old is not allowed to see your birth defect.

How do you feel about it being referred to as a birth defect? What is your wife's assessment?
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(03-04-2020, 06:46 AM)thatoneguy Wrote: Hi all! 
I certainly agree with the level of humiliation being babysat can bring on a sissy! I’m 24 and my mistress wife has her 22 year old sister and her 15 year old cousin babysit me several times each week. I recognize that both of them are superior to me, but it’s humiliating being an older male dressed in French maid outfits and Disney princess panties with a chastity belt underneath and having to obey two younger female supremacists. 
They are both allowed to punish me, but the 15 year old cousin isn’t allowed to see my male birth defect. She loves to order me to show it to her and then punish me when I have to disobey because of wife’s orders. 
thatoneguy

Oh.....   may we call you "Missy  t-1-g" for short  Rolleyes ... how preciously telling that THREE Females from your Female Master Wife's family are in the growing list of Gynarchic Awareness!   Please tell us more of Their exploits and perhaps other manners they express the burgeoning truths of Women's growing primacy.  Has there been other instances of their applying and/or  spreading the coming lifestyle to others in Their circles of society.

By the way, it would seem after many more of us males are re-educated and re-socialized to the true and proper hierarchy of the sexes -- you may have to switch your online identity to:

"merelyanothermalegurl"