satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J B Hopkings
I do love how in J B Hopkings' drawings the boy is always in lingerie, while the girl is either naked or fully clothed. They seem to capture sissyhood perfectly. x

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-26-2020, 11:51 PM)Ali Wrote: I do love how in J B Hopkings' drawings the boy is always in lingerie, while the girl is either naked or fully clothed. They seem to capture sissyhood perfectly. x

Yes, I like the gender role reversal in those pictures too.  Tongue 
    ¬†    
Yes, his art is excellent. What strong women, what fortunate gurls!

His Tumbler is for Hopkins, his sig is Hopkings. Typo?

I wonder if there's any way to communicate with him besides commenting on his posts. I'd love to invite him to join Pettiocoated! Seems he belongs here.

Any idea?
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Remember that davelo is a member and a talented artist in the genre as well.
https://petticoated.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=576
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(02-27-2020, 12:52 AM)alexvyaz Wrote:
(02-26-2020, 11:51 PM)Ali Wrote: I do love how in J B Hopkings' drawings the boy is always in lingerie, while the girl is either naked or fully clothed. They seem to capture sissyhood perfectly. x

Yes, I like the gender role reversal in those pictures too.  Tongue 

I love how the females in his pictures are subtly, but quite obviously, in control.

The boy is always dressed in very pretty lingerie, while the female is usually either naked, or fully clothed. I've always found it exquisitely humiliating to be in lingerie while a female is fully dressed, especially if she's wearing trousers or jeans. I think it stems back to when as a child I was made to wear a skirt or dress when my mother and little sister, and sometimes her friends, were in shorts or jeans.

That second picture, where they're holding hands, but the girl has a strap-on on, and he must know what is about to happen to him, is absolutely exquisite.
I am searching for J B Hopkings Pic Nr 235, if anybody has one, please can they post it here ?
With love and sissy hugs
Jeni
xxxxx
(03-14-2021, 11:57 PM)Jenitv Wrote: I am searching for J B Hopkings Pic Nr 235, if anybody has one, please can they post it here ?
With love and sissy hugs
Jeni
xxxxx

https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/11435570/255955696
Mod on Chastity Mansion
(03-15-2021, 07:49 AM)carrie Wrote:
(03-14-2021, 11:57 PM)Jenitv Wrote: I am searching for J B Hopkings Pic Nr 235, if anybody has one, please can they post it here ?
With love and sissy hugs
Jeni
xxxxx

Thank You - carrie !

After clicking on the LINK and passing the ID age check - look in the upper left corner and click on  - BACK TO THE GALLERY  - for more illustrations !
A veritable cornucopia!! No problem.

Isn't the internet wonderful  Wink
(03-15-2021, 07:49 AM)carrie Wrote:
With love and sissy hugs
Jeni
xxxxx

Oh Dear Carrie ....
Thank you so much for the link, it's exactly what I wanted.  And as for all the other pics on there, wow what wonderfull galleries they are - hours of fun and enjoyment to cum .....
Love 'n' Hugs
Jeni
xxxxx