ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forced to play with your little sister
Your mother has punished you by putting you back into nappies under your dress.

You then have to suffer the exquisite humiliation of pretending everything is normal as you play along with your little sister's girly games.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ok, as long as the baby reins don’t come out of the closet. ?
(02-26-2020, 12:19 AM)Ali Wrote: Your mother has punished you by putting you back into nappies under your dress.

You then have to suffer the exquisite humiliation of pretending everything is normal as you play along with your little sister's girly games.

It would be so humiliating.

Obviously there's nothing wrong with being a girl, or girls' games for that matter, but when you're supposed to be a 'normal boy'* it goes against everything that's your 'normal'. The clothing, the underwear (and in this case it's even worse than knickers), and the activities. It feels all 'wrong'.

*Don't shoot me down for gender stereotyping here - I know there's no such thing as 'normal' but you all know what I mean in this context.  Smile

Terry.
A very cute picture Ali.
(02-26-2020, 12:19 AM)Ali Wrote: Your mother has punished you by putting you back into nappies under your dress.

It would certainly be a very humiliating experience. Maybe your little sister will remember moments like these when she gets older and becomes your babysitter. Perhaps she will be nicer during your punishments because she remembers that you were always there for her. 
Would be incredibly embarrassing if there were any other family females there to witness!
(02-27-2020, 08:31 PM)Terrygussett Wrote:

It would be so humiliating.

Obviously there's nothing wrong with being a girl, or girls' games for that matter, but when you're supposed to be a 'normal boy'* it goes against everything that's your 'normal'. The clothing, the underwear (and in this case it's even worse than knickers), and the activities. It feels all 'wrong'.

*Don't shoot me down for gender stereotyping here - I know there's no such thing as 'normal' but you all know what I mean in this context.  Smile

Terry.

I do know what you mean, Terry.

It was terribly humiliating being made to wear nappies and baby clothes in front of my little sister and her friends. It wasn't just that I'd been made to dress as a girl, it was being made to dress as a girl younger than Lucy.