ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humiliating baby treatment
Imagine the humiliation of being put into a pair of little girls' 'pyjama pants' and a little lacy vest.

I'm ashamed to say I don't have to imagine it. On more than one occasion my mother put me into a pair of pyjama pants, with a little girls' vest on top.

The worst thing about those pyjama pants was that I knew they weren't absorbent enough to soak up a wee-wee; she'd just made me wear them for the humiliation of it. 

And the little girls' vest made me look so girly, but didn't quite cover my pull-ups.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

There was nothing like that when I was younger it was always terry nappys waterproofs and baby panties with my babydoll nighty on top . Now mummy has my just in case panties which look like normal full cut panties but have a very noisy waterproof plastic lining . These are worn with disposable nappy pants or some times a few of mummys hankies if she wants me to make spunkies for her .
[Image: 28612416235-7d1305d5aa-z.jpg]
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Girl's pyjama pants are undoubtedly a clever marketing trick to persuade girls up to the age of 15 (!) that it's okay to wear nappies to bed.

When I was a child disposable nappies were just coming onto the market, and 'pyjama pants' closely followed. My mother wasted no time in buying me some.
(02-24-2020, 11:54 PM)Ali Wrote: The worst thing about those pyjama pants was that I knew they weren't absorbent enough to soak up a wee-wee; she'd just made me wear them for the humiliation of it. 

And the little girls' vest made me look so girly, but didn't quite cover my pull-ups.

Hi Ali,

Those vests are very girly. I especially like the pink polka-dot ones.

When you were made to wear pyjama pants, I presume it was for bed. Were you expected to use them for their intended purpose? And if so, given their low-absorbency,  did you always end up leaking? What would happen then?

Terry.
Hiya Terry,

Pyjama pants were never going to make any difference if i wet myself, and I'm sure Mummy knew that. They were just a means of humiliating me.

When I'd been put into a pair I knew i had to try to hold my wee-wee in, and i mostly succeeded. On the occasions when i didn't Mummy just used it as an excuse to put me into more babyish nappies.