BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Subspace buttons
At nearly 42 and the survivor of a very short vanilla marriage I an slowly sorting out what 
I am. In many ways I am like everybody else: hardworking, thrifty, and wanting to be loved and give love. But I am a baggage carrier. I come with issues. These issues seem to be triggered by what I call, my hot buttons. In no order then they are- satin, silk, blousy long sleeved blouses of silk satin, long pointed collars, ironing women’s clothing, control of me.
My goodness it is a long list, but point being it is, or better put, they are what triggers an urgent rush to submission. Without their activation to some degree I am just a regular guy, except that I have diminished male length and too large of breast’s for normal.
I am,I think, a sissy, not a slave nor a open minded submissive. Not just any Mistress will be interested in me.
This a duplicate or edited version of previous post ?
Corrected duplicate post. Sorry.
I am sure there is a special woman who will embrace you. You just need to make sure to fulfill her needs and desires too.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
There is a woman out there who would love to be with you. You just have to find her.
Just be honest. To your self first, the rest follows. There might be some pain and hurt along the way but eventually...
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.