ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schoolgirl babysitter
"You'd like to do what with me? Ha ha! Your mother told me you might be a naughty boy, and said I could spank your bottom for you if I wanted to. She also told me that you have a little nappy on under your baby dress. Do you? Do you have a nappy on under your dress? Why don't you lift up your dress so that I can see? Have you got frilly baby knickers on as well? You may only be a year below me at school, but to me you're just a little baby. I'll change your nappy for you if you wet yourself, and I'll spank your bottie if you're naughty, but that's as far as any physical contact will go. And in any case, my boyfriend will be here soon. I can't wait to see what he thinks about a little sissy baby like you...!"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That’s a terrifying but lovely little tale, she really has power over him. Her uniform would’ve nice to wear. Maybe she swaps with the boyfriend.
Lots can happen when the boyfriend gets there. He could go all mucho, and want to pee down into the back of the diaper. Or, he could become all jealous, and cry for his own diaper too. ?
I had a babysitter when I was being baby-punished as a child, and also when I was a teenager.

It was almost unbearably humiliating being in my nappies and baby clothes when Rachel came round to babysit for me and Lucy. Rachel was in the year above me at school, but her brother was in my class.

Like most of my class, we were in awe of the girls in the year above, and Rachel was one of the girls who we all fancied. Her seeing me in my nappies, baby knickers and little baby dress was mortifying. All the boys in my class dreamed of talking to her, but not when the conversation entailed her telling me I looked cute in my nappies and dress, and that she'd change me when I wet myself.
More times than I can think of . Have I had a babysitter that was one of my cousins school friends . Usually a younger sister earning credits and favours from a big sister who wanted to go on a night out with my cousin . Sometimes bringing a younger sister with her. Sometimes a boyfriend would turn up . The humiliation would always be the same in the end .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Having a babysitter was always a uniquely humiliating experience for me too. Usually it was the daughter of some friends of Mummy's, but it wasn't unusual for her to either bring her little sister with her, or arrange for her boyfriend to come round once Mummy had gone out.

Lucy would love having an older girl around, but I'd be mortified by being seen in my nappies or girly clothes.
(02-24-2020, 11:46 PM)Ali Wrote: I had a babysitter when I was being baby-punished as a child, and also when I was a teenager.

It was almost unbearably humiliating being in my nappies and baby clothes when Rachel came round to babysit for me and Lucy. Rachel was in the year above me at school, but her brother was in my class.

Like most of my class, we were in awe of the girls in the year above, and Rachel was one of the girls who we all fancied. Her seeing me in my nappies, baby knickers and little baby dress was mortifying. All the boys in my class dreamed of talking to her, but not when the conversation entailed her telling me I looked cute in my nappies and dress, and that she'd change me when I wet myself.

I can't imagine the humiliation of being babysat as a teenager by a teenage girl only one year older than me, let alone while I was in thick diapers, plastic baby panties (rumba?) and a baby dress!  Did your classmates or even just her brother in your class find out?  Did she actually change your diapers and were they disposable or cloth.  Cloth nappies always seem even more babyish than disposables, if that's possible.  Finally, as a teenager, how did your mother ever find baby clothes (especially dresses) that would fit you?  Was she a good seamstress?  I usually don't inquire of posters but your accounts seem to ring true or it's my wishful thinking. Cool
(03-09-2020, 04:52 AM)Babycakes Wrote:
(02-24-2020, 11:46 PM)Ali Wrote: I had a babysitter when I was being baby-punished as a child, and also when I was a teenager.

I can't imagine the humiliation of being babysat as a teenager by a teenage girl only one year older than me, let alone while I was in thick diapers, plastic baby panties (rumba?) and a baby dress!  Did your classmates or even just her brother in your class find out?  Did she actually change your diapers and were they disposable or cloth.  Cloth nappies always seem even more babyish than disposables, if that's possible.  Finally, as a teenager, how did your mother ever find baby clothes (especially dresses) that would fit you?  Was she a good seamstress?  I usually don't inquire of posters but your accounts seem to ring true or it's my wishful thinking. Cool

Rachel never actually changed my nappies for me, but the threat was always there. She did, though, watch me being changed when my mother came home and she told her she thought I'd wet my nappy, which was almost as bad. 

If I was wet I'd get a spanking during my nappy change, and it was mortifying lying there either with my dress up over my waist, or more often than not in just my little girly vest with my nappy and baby knickers pulled down, and my legs hoisted up to expose my bottom for my spanking.

I remember she always wore her hair in a pony tail, and it would swing from side to side as she chatted to my mother as she was changing and spanking me.

Usually I'd be in disposable nappies, but I was sometimes put into a terry nappy. I completely agree with you that a terry nappy was even more babyish. For a start it was much bulkier than a disposable, so it made it that much more difficult to walk without waddling.

I had quite a few baby clothes. White tights and onesies were, I think, quite easy to find. My dresses were either normal girls' dresses (always very short) which my mother would embellish with rows of frills, but she did also make me some more babyish dresses herself.
(02-25-2020, 10:19 PM)Ali Wrote: Having a babysitter was always a uniquely humiliating experience for me too. Usually it was the daughter of some friends of Mummy's, but it wasn't unusual for her to either bring her little sister with her, or arrange for her boyfriend to come round once Mummy had gone out.

Lucy would love having an older girl around, but I'd be mortified by being seen in my nappies or girly clothes.

Did they change your nappies Ali ?
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel