BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schoolgirl babysitter
"You'd like to do what with me? Ha ha! Your mother told me you might be a naughty boy, and said I could spank your bottom for you if I wanted to. She also told me that you have a pair of pretty frilly panties on under your dress. Do you? Do you have a panties on under your dress? Why don't you lift up your dress so that I can see? You may only be a year below me at school, but to me you're just a little sissy. I'll spank your bottie if you're naughty, but that's as far as any physical contact will go. And in any case, my boyfriend will be here soon. I can't wait to see what he thinks about a little sissy like you...!"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Did you ever have a babysitter as an older child, minisissyboy?

Being left in the charge of a girl who is at your own school, when you've been punished by being made to wear little girls' clothes, was an exquisitely humiliating experience.
I'm sure it's a lovely dream. I still reminisce about it. But at the time it happened to me it was exquisitely humiliating.
(02-21-2020, 01:36 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: I think I might like to be spanked by a pretty baby sitter like that.

Being stripped off and spanked by your babysitter is an exquisitely humiliating experience, especially when she's younger, or not much older, than you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)