Yes, by both
Sadly, no, not yet
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy penetration
(03-06-2020, 01:48 PM)Tommy1k2 Wrote:
(02-26-2020, 04:06 PM)ModeratorM Wrote:
(02-20-2020, 12:44 PM)sylviapetty Wrote: Only once when I was raped at the age of 14 while en femme in a toilet. It was horrible and very frightening experience although I can't help looking back on it with a certain amount of pleasure. Can anyone explain this?

Sylvia,
I heartily respect you for phrasing what happened to you as you did. I also know exactly how you feel about the pleasure element, in retrospection.

I was first penetrated (orally) when I was 10 years old, and I thought it was fun, and enjoyed my role in the act. A very short time later I was penetrated anally, and while not physicality enjoyable the first time, it was (for lack of a better term) emotionally comforting. With repetition anal penetration became as fun and enjoyable as performing oral sex on him. 

In no way is what this man did with me,  or what the man did to you condoned. Its a violation. What is condone-able is how you feel, and how I feel. I was very "enthusiastic" when I gave him oral sex, because I was having fun and liked the results of my efforts, if you know what I mean. I enjoyed the anal sex because it felt good, and it made me feel cute, wanted, and most of all, when was all the way in, I felt very safe. 

Its ok to feel whatever you feel whether in hindsight or not, because you were a 14 year old boy. Just as its ok for me to feel everything I've shared here - because I was a only 10 years old. I have had professionals and others tell me I didn't know what sexual pleasure was, so enjoying what he and I did together was impossible. None of those people were in there, and don't know what it was like. I also think people cannot accept how I feel because the acts I experienced, and at my age and the age of the man, are so egregious that anything positive (enjoying the physical pleasure) can only be dismissed when my feelings contradict this position. 

Anyway, pm me if you need to. I've been where you are Smile

Tommy

Hi Tommy,

What a tender and heartfelt post, sharing with Sylvia such personal and emotional experiences.  While I don't in any way condone what happened to you (and I know you don't condone it either), I also respect that you came away feeling positive as you have shared.  No one should ever downplay another's experience- or memory. 

After all, who doesn't look back at early masturbation experiences with a smile?

It is for each of us to personally and privately recall our first sexual experiences and how they fellt- and whether we look back with fondness.
In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Thanks, Miss Kimmi Smile

Its nice to know someone can understand those feelings even though he or she did not experience it themselves, or relate them to one's self, as you did in:re early masturbation. 

I very much appreciate the sincere response devoid of particular fantasies, as I hoped this thread would be more deep discussion. 

Thx!

Princess Tommy