Yes, by a woman
Yes, by a man
Yes, by both
Sadly, no, not yet
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy penetration
I've been lucky enough to be penetrated by both women and men, and I always find it both humiliating, being bent over, knowing that I am about to be invaded, and fulfilling.

But what about you? Have you ever been penetrated?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Glad Ali started this poll. The attached artworks are fantastic.
The first time I was taken from behind was incredibly humiliating, and painful. I was sixteen, and being babysat by the daughter of some friends of Mummy's. She assured me she'd be gentle, and I do think she tried to be, but it still hurt.

Now I love it.
Only once when I was raped at the age of 14 while en femme in a toilet. It was horrible and very frightening experience although I can't help looking back on it with a certain amount of pleasure. Can anyone explain this?

BJs I have experienced from both men and women and found them to be much more pleasurable.
I've been penetrated by three women, no males.

I've also used butt plugs to see if I can develop my sensitivities back there.

Both times I was fucked up the ass I was happy to submit to a Superior, though I do not enjoy the physical sensations. When I negotiate a scene with a Superior I tell her I don't enjoy being penetrated, but I submit if she wishes to be genuinely cruel.

As for sex with males, I can't feel sexual attraction for a male, though I appreciate handsome or buff males as exemplars. However, I do love sucking cock. I practice on an 8 inch dildo.

Images from pixxxels link to external sites. View the pics, avoid the spam.

[Image: All-In.jpg]

[Image: Length.jpg]
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
I love sucking cock too, Michele.

There's almost nothing makes me feel quite so girly as being dressed in something like my schoolgirl uniform, or a short tight dress with stockings and high heels, and kneeling in front of a man. Then, holding eye contact, undoing his belt, unzipping his flies, slowly and deliberately opening his trousers, pulling down the front of his underpants, and letting him spring forth.

I always gasp and tell him how big he is, before cupping his balls in one hand and guiding his cock into my mouth with my other hand...
(02-20-2020, 07:47 PM)Ali Wrote: I love sucking cock too, Michele.

There's almost nothing makes me feel quite so girly as being dressed in something like my schoolgirl uniform, or a short tight dress with stockings and high heels, and kneeling in front of a man. Then, holding eye contact, undoing his belt, unzipping his flies, slowly and deliberately opening his trousers, pulling down the front of his underpants, and letting him spring forth.

I always gasp and tell him how big he is, before cupping his balls in one hand and guiding his cock into my mouth with my other hand...

Oh Ali darling, what a lovely lovely description of your excellent erotic skills. This sexy thread was getting me wet but, Ali darling, well let's just say soon i will be licking inside my diaper. i think i should say Thank-you Ali darling, this taste's for you.

Warmest wishes and Thank-you too, for all your lovely naughty posts.

~sarahdolly~
(02-20-2020, 01:03 AM)Ali Wrote: I've been lucky enough to be penetrated by both women and men, and I always find it both humiliating, being bent over, knowing that I am about to be invaded, and fulfilling.

Ali, your first picture, of the boy in childish striped pjs being pegged by a strict Mummy with a ponytail reminds me of about 10 years ago when I was in a relationship with a very strict Mummy. It started with spankings, but after a while, I spent a lot of time in her spare bedroom, with its single bed and empty corner and armless chair. The dresser contained a collection that grew, hairbrushes, straps, enema equipment (she was very much into cleaning a boy out), terry nappies, plastic pants.

Then she started getting plugs and other things for my bottom, I still remember the day she showed me her harness. I had just been given three enemas in a row, one soapy, then two with warm water, followed by a long hard hairbrush spanking.

I was sort of used to having plugs and other things in my bottom, but what I remember most is how it was different to have Mummy leaning down on me, feeling her moving and the dildo attached to her harness forcing its way in and completely filling my bottom. It didn't hurt more but it felt very different to be "fucked" like that. I remember feeling very very submissive when she was nappying me and I was lucky that she would often let me cuddle her while I fell asleep.

My first penetration by a man was a Daddy I was with 2 years ago. That again had similar feelings, but even more so, especially because, after both of us were tested and both in agreement, Daddy used my bottom "bare back". Being fucked by Daddy is very much different to being pegged, because it is his large man cock inside me, while my peepee is soft or locked in my cage.

I don't feel sissyish, I'm always a man or a boy, but when I'm being used by Daddy, it does feel like I am completely owned by him, especially when he cums deep inside me.
As the owner of a sissy husband I have penetrated him so many times that I can’t imagine getting penetrated again. When we first started out however he used to be allowed inside me. I remember liking but not loving the feeling. 
Now whenever I fuck him with a strapon I always make sure to point out how much bigger my dick is and he’s always so humiliated. I love to watch the excitement in his face as he tries to pretend that he doesn’t love it
(02-23-2020, 01:24 PM)wailer Wrote:
(02-20-2020, 01:03 AM)Ali Wrote: I've been lucky enough to be penetrated by both women and men, and I always find it both humiliating, being bent over, knowing that I am about to be invaded, and fulfilling.

Ali, your first picture, of the boy in childish striped pjs being pegged by a strict Mummy with a ponytail reminds me of about 10 years ago when I was in a relationship with a very strict Mummy. It started with spankings, but after a while, I spent a lot of time in her spare bedroom, with its single bed and empty corner and armless chair. The dresser contained a collection that grew, hairbrushes, straps, enema equipment (she was very much into cleaning a boy out), terry nappies, plastic pants.

Then she started getting plugs and other things for my bottom, I still remember the day she showed me her harness. I had just been given three enemas in a row, one soapy, then two with warm water, followed by a long hard hairbrush spanking.

I was sort of used to having plugs and other things in my bottom, but what I remember most is how it was different to have Mummy leaning down on me, feeling her moving and the dildo attached to her harness forcing its way in and completely filling my bottom. It didn't hurt more but it felt very different to be "fucked" like that. I remember feeling very very submissive when she was nappying me and I was lucky that she would often let me cuddle her while I fell asleep.

My first penetration by a man was a Daddy I was with 2 years ago. That again had similar feelings, but even more so, especially because, after both of us were tested and both in agreement, Daddy used my bottom "bare back". Being fucked by Daddy is very much different to being pegged, because it is his large man cock inside me, while my peepee is soft or locked in my cage.

I don't feel sissyish, I'm always a man or a boy, but when I'm being used by Daddy, it does feel like I am completely owned by him, especially when he cums deep inside me.

Being taken by a loving partner is an exquisite experience, isn't it, Wailer?

I do love being taken by a man, but being taken by a woman, for me, has an extra special thrill. I know you're not a sissy, but I am, and to be gently bent over, having my skirt or dress lifted, and my knickers or nappy pulled down round my knees, and all the while she's telling me that I'm a good gurl, encouraging me to go along with her (as if I have a choice!) is exquisitely humiliating.