ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A 'choice' of dress
We all dream of being petticoated in a really girly dress and being taken out for other people to see us.

You're faced with five very strong women, each insistent that you put on the dress that they've chosen for you. You're stood in front of them in pretty lingerie, stockings and suspenders. 

Which one do you submit to?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-18-2020, 12:39 AM)Ali Wrote: We all dream of being petticoated in a really girly dress and being taken out for other people to see us.

You're faced with five very strong women, each insistent that you put on the dress that they've chosen for you. You're stood in front of them in pretty lingerie, stockings and suspenders. 

Which one do you submit to?

Close between #1 and #2.... but tends toward #2 as the front of # 1 is not visible....

HOWEVER the final choice would, of course, totally be THEIR decision.
Could wish for a different color but for me, definetly #2 Love it!!
Easily number two!
#4 or #2 but leaning towards #2
Am I allowed to submit myself to a fashion show and try each? In other words, I can’t decide.
You may as well have asked me a question on quantum physics, there's no way I could answer this I'd want to wear all of them, lol
Well Ali! I think you have your answer. You have hit the sissy mentality hard!! Non of us would turn any of them down. If I had the money and wanted to build a new closet I'ld order all 4!! LOL
It's such a difficult choice. I think perhaps #2 or #3.
(02-19-2020, 08:47 AM)Saz Wrote: You may as well have asked me a question on quantum physics, there's no way I could answer this I'd want to wear all of them, lol

QUANTUM PHYSICS!  NOT FAIR * whimper* bringing something like that up at this site....  *sob*  you only give all those  'know it all' Female Masters around here another opportunity to brag about understanding things we  little scatter brained sissy malette sex types don't understand.   

A friend of mine asked to add:

pee ez:   i'm sew happie thair wuz knot moor then 5 choycez of sudge luvly bouy fazhinz... becuz i havend yed lurned witch numbur cumz neckst.