satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Needing to see headmistress near Herts
Long time schoolie sissy needs to report to the headmistress again for corrective punishment . Devotee of school knickers, leotards, swim suits and thong yards. Regular course of scholastic punishment is overdue and like to meet other adult pupils who have same interest for welts on beings in appropriate gear.  Let me know of interest - Regulationatmaildotcom
Have you tried the Muir Academy? this is their website
(10-05-2016, 04:11 PM)baby sam Wrote: Have you tried the Muir Academy? this is their website

Kres,

Baby Sam made an excellent suggestion. I think we'd all be interested in your experience if you should attend.

If I attended, I'm sure I'd misbehave deliberately Big Grin Exclamation
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Sad 
(10-05-2016, 04:21 PM)micheleFFS Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 04:11 PM)baby sam Wrote: Have you tried the Muir Academy? this is their website

Kres,

Baby Sam made an excellent suggestion. I think we'd all be interested in your experience if you should attend.

If I attended, I'm sure I'd misbehave deliberately Big Grin Exclamation

I was there a number of years ago for a 1-on-1, but I found myself, wanting to be a LOT younger! And Miss Prim isn't running a nursery  Sad