ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween dressed as a girl
Of course, many of us have taken the opportunity to dress as we really like for Halloween.  It's so nice to go public. 
What's funny is some of the OTHER guys we see doing so, generally acting silly, and then one wonders if they are sissies too.
Yes, some guys who dress up as girls for Halloween do seem to enjoy it just a *bit* too much. I always wonder if they're secretly wearing panties under their costumes, and if they borrowed them from a girlfriend or had them in a drawer anyway!
Our local pub used to host costume parties every Halloween and there was always a sizeable cash prize for best costume. Like most such parties there was always one or two men dressed as girls in skimpy dresses, tacky makeup and huge balloons stuffed in their dresses and once in a while someone put some effort into it with good results. I had been tempted a couple of times to wear one of my nicer outfits and my Wife was more than encouraging for me to go for it. The year She made me my maid's dress was the year we were going to throw caution to the wind. I became very excited with Her enthusiasm for me to go as Her maid and I had every intention to do so. As the evening drew near we got into our costumes, She a witch and me as Her maid. I chose my under wired black lace bra and matching panties, black pantyhose and my ankle strap heels. As the clock ticked closer to when we had to leave I began to get nervous and have second thoughts. My shaved legs and ability to walk effortlessly in high heels would have had people knowing this wasn't my first time and I was afraid of being teased as a sissy even though I happily was one for my Wife. She sensed my apprehention and said we didn't have to go if I wasn't comfortable. I wanted to go but just couldn't and I felt terrible for spoiling Her fun and with that she gave me a hug and I nearly bust into tears. I failed being Her sissy when I so much wanted to do this for Her.
(12-28-2016, 01:00 AM)Maid Jennifer Wrote: Our local pub used to host costume parties every Halloween and there was always a sizeable cash prize for best costume. Like most such parties there was always one or two men dressed as girls in skimpy dresses, tacky makeup and huge balloons stuffed in their dresses and once in a while someone put some effort into it with good results. I had been tempted a couple of times to wear one of my nicer outfits and my Wife was more than encouraging for me to go for it. The year She made me my maid's dress was the year we were going to throw caution to the wind. I became very excited with Her enthusiasm for me to go as Her maid and I had every intention to do so. As the evening drew near we got into our costumes, She a witch and me as Her maid. I chose my under wired black lace bra and matching panties, black pantyhose and my ankle strap heels. As the clock ticked closer to when we had to leave I began to get nervous and have second thoughts. My shaved legs and ability to walk effortlessly in high heels would have had people knowing this wasn't my first time and I was afraid of being teased as a sissy even though I happily was one for my Wife. She sensed my apprehention and said we didn't have to go if I wasn't comfortable. I wanted to go but just couldn't and I felt terrible for spoiling Her fun and with that she gave me a hug and I nearly bust into tears. I failed being Her sissy when I so much wanted to do this for Her.

(12-30-2016, 08:05 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote:
Quote:I have to admit there is a strong sexual excitement component for me, when getting to wear nice feminine clothing. Do you think this is a problem?
Nothing wrong with that, tiffany.  I certainly associate sexual excitement with my femininity, but I think it important that I direct my sexual urges toward others' pleasure; making my partners' satisfaction the priority makes my own climax that much more precious when and if I'm permitted to reach it.

awww sorry Jennifier, it can be very scary im sure! I think you did well. I hope you get the courage to do it next time and have a great fun time! I'm sure you would have looked lovely and if anyone teased just shake it off Smile
It can be a magical time. Being liberated to dress as we wish can be enormously exciting. I particularly like it when it falls on a Sunday, and I spend three straight (maybe not so straight) days in costume, as it is plausible that I could be attending a Halloween party on any one of the days. When it's mid week I can certainly do the weekend before and after, though I like the continuity of "dressing" three days in a row. Just thinking about, I am getting EXCITED for this year. Plenty of time to decide on a costume.
Two other times of the year that one can strut about in their fantasy best.
One is Mardi Gras in communities hosting it (think New Orleans and Rio) and
then there is San Francisco anytime a LGBT parade happens out of the rainbow.
The other is New Years for the AB/DL inclined.

Then of course there are the Clubs and private personal parties.
Something for everyone - a humiliation tonight !