ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween dressed as a girl
I have done this several times since the age of ten.  I really enjoyed going out trick or treating dressed as a girl.  I usually wore a dress I got from my sister or a cousin, sometimes a girl friend of mine would dress me.  
 It is that time of year again and since costumes are so cheaply made today it would be better if a boy dressed as a girl. Mom could buy him a dress that fits properly with appropriate undies of course.  If a dress is bought one size larger the boy could wear it the next year saving mom some money in the long run.  If the boy is staying home due to the cold weather he could just wear it when at home and be comfortable.  As long as he isn't teased by the parents he may learn to enjoy it.

even a princess dress is possible

or any style

or even as a cheerleader

All styles would be good for the holiday

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm an ole hallows even lover! It's that one too me when you can go outside your norm and express the alter ego you would enjoy everyday! I've been fem on a number of them. Sadly not as a child, I was to s native to allow it. Biggest regret of my life.

I'm hoping this year brings a lot of joy to the many young boys/men who would so appreciate not having to be a young boy/man for that one night!
Heart Dreaming of a softer more loving caring and nurturing kind of world Heart
When I was 11 my mom used Halloween kinda as an excuse to make me dress as a girl for punishment. My sister was 2 years younger and like most boys that age i constantly teased her. Of course she always threw a bigger fit than necessary and mom would then throw a fit at me. Right before Halloween when Trisha came crying about my teasing, mom decided I would be a girl for the main street candy parade, to get a dose of what it's like. Knowing my friends would all see me, I pleaded and begged her not to go through with it. Looking back, I think all that just gave mom all the more resolve to dress me, and it gave Trisha shear joy.
  At that age Trisha was as big as me, so there were certainly clothes available. I actually cried like a little girl as mom dressed me in a short flowered dress that tied in the back. She made me wear white tights and a pair of mary janes that were a little snug, but wearable. She put berets in my hair, applied a touch of make-up and off we went to go up and down main street where the businesses passed out candy in middle of the afternoon. I was in horror, and of course we ran into most of my classmates. Trisha kept telling everyone I had picked out the costume, and mom just giggled and backed up  her story. I was made to stay dressed and go around the neighborhood trick or treating with her and her friends that evening.
  At the time is was horrible and traumatic, yet a few years later I would relive the experience in my mind and secretly wish I could dress again. It was college before I actually ever did and just never quit. lol
My aunt wants me to go to a Halloween party with her but i'm not too keen . I know some of the people there and am very close to them and they know all about me wearing nappies . It's the strangers that i'm worried about as they will outnumber the people i know by about 10 to 1 .
At home halloween was an excuse to get candy, after 19 it was an excuse todress up in drag. I enjoyed the candy, but the boys enjoyed me more I hope. As a french maid, or in all pink, with big hair, a couple lady friends luv'd to help... I remember three your men following me onto the c-train, and how they flipped when they noticed my fine ass wasn't as feminine as they expected.. I had a few days stubble at that time..

Luv the attention.
(10-06-2016, 06:56 PM)Bobbiegurl Wrote: When I was 11 my mom used Halloween kinda as an excuse to make me dress as a girl for punishment. My sister was 2 years younger and like most boys that age i constantly teased her. Of course she always threw a bigger fit than necessary and mom would then throw a fit at me. Right before Halloween when Trisha came crying about my teasing, mom decided I would be a girl for the main street candy parade, to get a dose of what it's like. Knowing my friends would all see me, I pleaded and begged her not to go through with it. Looking back, I think all that just gave mom all the more resolve to dress me, and it gave Trisha shear joy.
  At that age Trisha was as big as me, so there were certainly clothes available. I actually cried like a little girl as mom dressed me in a short flowered dress that tied in the back. She made me wear white tights and a pair of mary janes that were a little snug, but wearable. She put berets in my hair, applied a touch of make-up and off we went to go up and down main street where the businesses passed out candy in middle of the afternoon. I was in horror, and of course we ran into most of my classmates. Trisha kept telling everyone I had picked out the costume, and mom just giggled and backed up  her story. I was made to stay dressed and go around the neighborhood trick or treating with her and her friends that evening.
  At the time is was horrible and traumatic, yet a few years later I would relive the experience in my mind and secretly wish I could dress again. It was college before I actually ever did and just never quit. lol

There is no reason on earth that a boy should be humiliated to be seen as a girl! I get moms desire to curb specific chavanistic behavior. But boys need to get off this girls are inferior attitude. There is no other reason they would feel this way if they didn't think it true!
Heart Dreaming of a softer more loving caring and nurturing kind of world Heart
I loved Hallowe'en, and still do. Fancy dress parties too. It's a wonderful excuse to dress up in something just a little more outlandish than you normally would, and have people just laugh along rather than think you're weird.

Last year I went out in my maid's uniform stockings, suspenders, frilly panties the lot. And I remember dressing as a schoolgirl one year, with my little pleated gymslip only just covering my bottom.

I haven't decided what I'll wear this year. Anyone got any outrageous ideas?!
Isn't that third picture in the thumbnails Elle Fanning?
(10-13-2016, 06:33 PM)Ali Wrote: I loved Hallowe'en, and still do. Fancy dress parties too. It's a wonderful excuse to dress up in something just a little more outlandish than you normally would, and have people just laugh along rather than think you're weird.

Last year I went out in my maid's uniform stockings, suspenders, frilly panties the lot. And I remember dressing as a schoolgirl one year, with my little pleated gymslip only just covering my bottom.

I haven't decided what I'll wear this year. Anyone got any outrageous ideas?!

nappies, frilly plastic pants and a nice short baby dress with mary jane t bar shoes

(10-06-2016, 07:28 PM)Bill Wrote: My aunt wants me to go to a Halloween party with her but i'm not too keen . I know some of the people there and am very close to them and they know all about me wearing nappies . It's the strangers that i'm worried about as they will outnumber the people i know by about 10 to 1 .

yes I see, what would I do in this situation??   maybe go in nappies yes, and tell the others who don't know that its just for Halloween,
Charlize Theron's son dressed as a blonde ballerina for Halloween
The Huntsman: Winter’s War actress was spotted out and about with her 4-year-old son Jackson and daughter August, who were both rocking pink tutus for the holiday. While some are a little shocked at Jackson’s costume choice, this isn’t the first time we’ve seen the young boy in pink.

In addition to the pink tutu, pink ballet slippers, and pink purse, he’s also got a long, blond braid attached to his head. If he was going for Blond Ballerina, we think he nailed it. See a photo above.