BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disney Princess Knickers
Guess what I found when I was doing my shopping this week?

Disney Princess knickers! In adult sizes!

I couldn't resist, and I have to say they're absolutely lovely. SO girly!

https://direct.asda.com/george/women/kni...=D1M18G2C2

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

An excellent find!
(02-12-2020, 08:16 PM)Ali Wrote: Guess what I found when I was doing my shopping this week?

Disney Princess knickers! In adult sizes!

I couldn't resist, and I have to say they're absolutely lovely. SO girly!

https://direct.asda.com/george/women/kni...=D1M18G2C2

I make my slave husband wear Disney princess panties almost every day! He hates them, but I love how little and immature they make him seem. I love his little mermaid panties the most. My little sister also loves to make fun of him for wearing them. 
Jessie
I can only wince at the shame your slave husband must feel, Mistress Jessie.

When I was a child I was often made to wear my little sister's Disney Princess knickers. It was incredibly humiliating, and Lucy used to tease me mercilessly.

Now that I'm a true and full-time sissy I love them, but they do bring back exquisitely humiliating memories.
(02-18-2020, 12:57 AM)Ali Wrote: I can only wince at the shame your slave husband must feel, Mistress Jessie.

When I was a child I was often made to wear my little sister's Disney Princess knickers. It was incredibly humiliating, and Lucy used to tease me mercilessly.

Now that I'm a true and full-time sissy I love them, but they do bring back exquisitely humiliating memories.

Hi Ali! 
I’m assuming that Lucy is your little sister? Why were you forced to wear her knickers? What did she do to tease you? Did she ever show you off to her friends? 
My little sister loves to make my slave husband show off his panties and make fun of him for wearing them. She always tells him that she would never wear anything that little girlish again. My 15 year old cousin also loves to make fun of him when she babysits him.
I think that my slave husband is more embarrassed by the chastity belt and French maid outfit though 
Jessie
Hiya Jessie,

When I was a child I was often spanked for being naughty. One day my mother made me go and borrow a pair of Lucy's knickers, and put them on for my spanking. Lucy is two years younger than me, and it was SO humiliating being made to go and ask to borrow a pair of her knickers.

Mummy held them out for me and I had to step into them, before she drew them up my legs and into place over my bottom. She then pulled me across her lap and administered my spanking.

I had to stay in her knickers for a while after my spanking as part of my punishment.

From there Mummy made me stay in Lucy's knickers for ever longer periods, and when I protested about having knickers on for everyone to see Mummy put me into one of Lucy's skirts.

After a while Lucy started to complain about me wearing her knickers and other clothes, and Mummy then bought me my own girls' clothes, at first identical to Lucy's, and later even younger in style than hers. She even put me back into nappies and baby knickers, with baby dresses and onesies.

If Lucy had friends round while I was being punished they'd see me in my childish outfits. It was mortifying being dressed in frilly knickers and a little frilly dress while Lucy and her friends would be in jeans or shorts.

The worst was when I was put back into nappies and plastic baby panties, and got sent to bed at six o'clock. I had to go upstairs "to get ready for bed", and then reappear in a pair of pink pyjamas, with an obviously padded bottom, and kiss all the girls goodnight before being put to bed.
I just got these on Amazon. They are super cute and comfy!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ND1...UTF8&psc=1
My sister’s husband is forced to wear Disney princess panties every night when he’s put to bed, I love seeing the shame on his face when he gets a spanking and has to thank all the females present for his punishment. He shuffles around in his chastity belt with Little Mermaid panties around his ankles. We all laugh at him and his predicament! The chastity should be more humiliating but for some reason he’s embarrassed more by the panties. None of the females present would ever wear something so girly again.
Where can you get Little Mermaid panties in adult sizes?
(02-24-2020, 12:10 AM)Cindy Wrote: Where can you get Little Mermaid panties in adult sizes?

You can find them online fairly easily. I found some at Walmart